Everything

The zeitgeist movement - even your parrot can spread the word

If you did not see the film, zeitgeist and addendum and zeitgeist moving forward. Spread the word.

If you think this is too naive or too idealistic, the movie will show you the opposite. You don't have to accept it, just consider it as an possible reality. Where the people resist the most, their inner treasure can be found.

This movement is peaceful and strives to change the values of people on a global scale. One that does not limit the constructive technological progress that serves humanity.

I think this Zeitgeist Movement is at the frontline of this global revolution.

This is the real quick version:

Edited by Everything

the Wall Street protest has absolutely nothing to do with the zeitgeist movement or Venus Project

:lol: What are cash monies?

Those are the things I buy food with. I guess there are a lot of people who put value in them.

Actually, I can't remember ever having anyone refusing to take my money.

Those are the things I buy food with. I guess there are a lot of people who put value in them.

Actually, I can't remember ever having anyone refusing to take my money.

What is money, to you?

Edited by Everything

What is money, to you?

Food.

Well, more like an insult to food and honest hard work, but eehhhh, in america, you cant be free to work hard and own your own work.

Cant work the land you cant own, cant own land without paying taxes, cant pay taxes with food... i want to rip someone's thorax out or something, but hey, it's a waste of effort. Shame, cuz im REALLY hungry, and i could ALMOST concieve of deep-frying a fat-cat banker!!! :lol:

Okay wait, what? seriously, let's just.... move on...

Food.

Well, more like an insult to food and honest hard work, but eehhhh, in america, you cant be free to work hard and own your own work.

Cant work the land you cant own, cant own land without paying taxes, cant pay taxes with food... i want to rip someone's thorax out or something, but hey, it's a waste of effort. Shame, cuz im REALLY hungry, and i could ALMOST concieve of deep-frying a fat-cat banker!!! :lol:

Okay wait, what? seriously, let's just.... move on...

Can you hand me some money recipes? I never tasted it, maybe I can try it out.

:lol: i think it's called counterfit and it's illegal! :lol:

But ehh, i think the ones are like candy and the fives are full of carbs, the tens are mostly vitamin water.

It's the 20's and the larger bills that have protein! :lol:

What is money, to you?

It is a representation of the value I had added to something or someone. I have no problem with accepting money in compensation for my value-added efforts.

If I were given corn in return for my efforts all I could do would be to eat the corn or trade it for something else. Money allows me to buy corn only when I want corn and use the rest of the money for whatever I wish to use it for.

I do understand the problem many people have with the monetary system. But to return to the barter system is totally unthinkable what with 7 billion people on the planet now.

I do understand the problem many people have with the monetary system. But to return to the barter system is totally unthinkable what with 7 billion people on the planet now.

Quite the philanthropist, then?

I dream of everyone's nightmare; I await with positive outlooks at the destruction of the majority of mankind. The return to primal needs at the expense of humankind's deccadance.

It is a representation of the value I had added to something or someone. I have no problem with accepting money in compensation for my value-added efforts.

If I were given corn in return for my efforts all I could do would be to eat the corn or trade it for something else. Money allows me to buy corn only when I want corn and use the rest of the money for whatever I wish to use it for.

I'm sorry, I cannot convince you.

Edited by Everything

Quite the philanthropist, then?

I dream of everyone's nightmare; I await with positive outlooks at the destruction of the majority of mankind. The return to primal needs at the expense of humankind's deccadance.

What would you do if you became lucid in your dream? :)

I'm sorry, I cannot convince you.

Hey!, not a problem. Marbleheaded people are hard-headed and it takes a lot to convince them of something. Hehehe.

Hey!, not a problem. Marbleheaded people are hard-headed and it takes a lot to convince them of something. Hehehe.

Thanks ^^

Now I have more reasons not to even try and convince you, hehe

Seek out other dreamers and guide them to lucidity... or wake up and smell the .... uh i dunno what the world beyond the dream smells like.

Did you know that you cannot convince other dream charactersnto become lucid? If they are lucid, they were already lucid before you even manifested them.

Making one lucid means to kill him, denie his/her existance, attack his existance.

You should try it one time.

Also, did you know that a lucid dream is more vivid to the senses then the waking world? its because you're more awake in a lucid dream then while in broad day light. Well, not for everyone...

Edited by Everything

Did you know that you cannot convince other dream charactersnto become lucid? If they are lucid, they were already lucid before you even manifested them.

Making one lucid means to kill him, denie his/her existance, attack his existance.

You should try it one time.

Also, did you know that a lucid dream is more vivid to the senses then the waking world? its because you're more awake in a lucid dream then while in broad day light. Well, not for everyone...

I said guide. Those dreamers already seeking lucidity would seek guidance, no?

I need guidance though :lol: I'm no lucid dreamer, nor am I inclined to believe in the real-world! :lol:

Thanks ^^

Now I have more reasons not to even try and convince you, hehe

Hey! I can promise you this: If you have a good case I will listen. Then, if you have a real good case I will discuss it with you. I might even change my mind but that is never a promise.

Hey! I can promise you this: If you have a good case I will listen. Then, if you have a real good case I will discuss it with you. I might even change my mind but that is never a promise.

What I ment was, I do not have the willpower to change your current values. Talk hours or discuss. Now you kinda promote it.

When people die of hunger while technology is constantly producing more efficiently and clean, then everything will become appearant. Its like people made this very small imaginary box they live in with their mind and they set it on fire to cause even more discomfort. They do not even see that when they step out of the box they will be in an infinitely big heaven, free... Instantly... We all have to destroy the box together.

When someone speaks of free food for the entire planet, emmediatly everyone shuts their eyes and closes their ears. Its impossible and the person who spoke of it should be burned. What they do not realize is that the planet they live is already round... Food is already free for the entire planet. Their current values are just so deeply rooted that its hard to convince them of this fact.

As I said, if you have watched Zeitgeist addendum, you will see that your current values are limiting the entire planet. Zeitgeist moving forward will show you the new values of the future, the light of Jacques Fresco. Or atleast read Jacques Fresco's book. You cannot be open to this concept if you have not watched addendum to atleast understand how your current values, blocking the new ones, are limiting human civilization.

The Zeitgeist movement is new and still learning. Its not perfect. Peter Joseph is learning from Jacques Fresco still... The thing is, Jacques Fresco is not stimulating enough for the common mind. They get bored... Its too passive... Too patient...

Edited by Everything

Many well spoken people strongly dissaprove of the Zeitgeist movement.

"We do not want to become slaves... We want to be free... The Zeitgeist movement is a New World Order!"

So, when you think you are free and you die, will you just denie the fact that you are dieing? No! You will just die, because NATURE gave birth to you and took your life.

We are slaves to NATURE.

You cannot fall to the sky, because you are a slave to NATURE!

The Venus Project will not MAKE us slaves to nature. You are already a slave to nature, always have been. So to give a name like "slavery" to this universal law is RETARDED. Your language is subject to interpretation, technology is not. The Venus Project people fear is simply a system that evolves its understanding eternally and never sticks with one identity. IT studies nature like Science and keeps growing better and better. You can denie this all you want, untill the day you die comes. Then you will say, "Oh... I thought I was free."

So, when we work FOR NATURE and NOT AGAINST IT, we will be alot MORE FREE then we are now.

HUMANS ARE NOT OUTSIDE OF NATURE... Humans are of nature! We SERVE OURSELVES when we SERVE NATURE!

Is it so hard to accept this? I would sacrifice my own life if everyone could just accept this and live in harmony with eachother.

Nature Based Economy <--- read this. This is your slavery. Go run away from it untill you reach the volcano's top and burn in it you shall and spit away into the heavens in milions of pieces of smoke and ash.

Then say that this little concept is what you fear...

Edited by Everything

When people die of hunger while technology is constantly producing more efficiently and clean, ...

Do you honestly believe that there will ever be a day when the producers of food products will be giving the food away, free of charge, after they have spent a lot of money and devoted a lot of time producing it?

That just is not the way of man. Sorry, but although I do hold to some ideals I am also a practical person. Man's way is always "Me first." Yes, there are some who give of their excess. There are many who do not. They will sell their excess.

Life on this planet is not going to become better in the near future - it is going to become harsher. Many more people are going to die of hunger.

Oh, sure, it is nice to imagine and pretend that all these beautiful ideals can become reality. Recorded history suggests that this will never be though. Man is a very greedy animal. Gotta store up as much as possible and let everyone else try to do the same as long as they don't try to get any of mine. That's reality.

• Like 1

We are slaves to NATURE.

No, NO, NO!!!

We are a part of Nature. We need be a slave to nothing. That is the beauty of free will.

We work "with" nature, not for it nor against it. True, there are many who work against it. There are even many who have became very wealthy raping Nature.

Your cause is honorable. How many people do you think are listening to you and will do what you suggest?

• Like 1

No, NO, NO!!!

We are a part of Nature. We need be a slave to nothing. That is the beauty of free will.

We work "with" nature, not for it nor against it. True, there are many who work against it. There are even many who have became very wealthy raping Nature.

Your cause is honorable. How many people do you think are listening to you and will do what you suggest?

What I suggest?

These are the words of Jacques Fresco, not mine.

The people who use this word "slave" are afraid of nature. They feel they are not part of it, fighting against it and they don't want to become a "slave" to nature. They already are! The way to freedom is indeed to work with nature, but only if enough have accepted that they're enslaving theirselves this way, by fearing some imaginary "enslavement" by nature. They forgot that they are nature. So I use the word "slave" aswell. That is the only way I can reach the minds of those who fear The Venus Project and delay its progress.

Do you honestly believe that there will ever be a day when the producers of food products will be giving the food away, free of charge, after they have spent a lot of money and devoted a lot of time producing it?

That just is not the way of man. Sorry, but although I do hold to some ideals I am also a practical person. Man's way is always "Me first." Yes, there are some who give of their excess. There are many who do not. They will sell their excess.

Life on this planet is not going to become better in the near future - it is going to become harsher. Many more people are going to die of hunger.

Oh, sure, it is nice to imagine and pretend that all these beautiful ideals can become reality. Recorded history suggests that this will never be though. Man is a very greedy animal. Gotta store up as much as possible and let everyone else try to do the same as long as they don't try to get any of mine. That's reality.

Sorry, but there are too many flawed values you hold on to. You're completely clueless as to what the current reality of our situation is. Really am sorry, but I can't like be indirect with you. This is completely bullshlt...

Its obvious that you have not even considered or patiently payed attention even to the Zeitgeist Documentary. I doubt you even watched it. Anyone who can speak english at your level and with the intellectualy capabilities of you should defenitely understand it.

With what you wrote in mind, go watch Zeitgeist Addendum. You'll slap your self in the face. Then go watch Zeitgeist Moving Forward and join me slap other people in the face.

Addendum:

Don't even waste your confused mind on Zeitgeist Moving Forward, you wont understand a thing. First watch that one.

This discussion will go nowhere if you have not even considered my point of view... I have LIVED in your point of view all my life. Most of my life IS your point of view...

Can you just watch Zeitgeist one time? That is all I ask. It is not my lifes purpose to waste your time, believe me... People is not as bad as you think.

Edited by Everything