Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Police are entertainers

Police are actors who wear weird uniforms and pretend they're something they're not.

Its really funny. Sometimes I act along with them. They don't really like it when I do not act along with them though...

I personally think their badged uniform is really lame. They should wear flowers that compliment their act of kindness towards humanity. Entertaining the people with your acting talents, a badge is less appropriate then a flower. Make me president and I shall set new laws for police to wear flowers.

I was going to say something nasty but changed my mind. Yeah, I agree, take off the badge and put a flower in a button hole.

• Like 1

I think the title of this topic is very inapropriate...

Police risk their lives everyday for our safety. If there were no police, there would be no more criminals!

How do I report this topic? I want to flag it for trolling, or act of terrorism.

Edited by Everything

I think the title of this topic is very inapropriate...

Police risk their lives everyday for our safety. If there were no police, there would be no more criminals!

How do I report this topic? I want to flag it for trolling, or act of terrorism.

shhhhhh not so loud, the author might hear you :rolleyes:

Police are actors who wear weird uniforms and pretend they're something they're not.

Its really funny. Sometimes I act along with them. They don't really like it when I do not act along with them though...

I personally think their badged uniform is really lame. They should wear flowers that compliment their act of kindness towards humanity. Entertaining the people with your acting talents, a badge is less appropriate then a flower. Make me president and I shall set new laws for police to wear flowers.

You have my vote. A friend of the d*vil is a friend of mine.

What do we call the uprising?

Edited by Ambrose_Bierce

Sign in to follow this