Sign in to follow this  
sifusufi

Skills

The first video isn't going to be skills that you're able to learn, and if you can do it with someone, it doesn't really have martial applications.

Chris Matsuo and joeblast aren't in the video. Chris (Mantra68) is the guy with the crossed arms.

Ya, the large goateed Japanese guy is his star student, Kan Sasaki.

Also seen (partially) here: :lol:

gallery_0241.jpg

The shaking is spontaneous qigong working through large blockages that can be activated or amplified by another if they are receptive enough.

Given all the epic debates here, I'm surprised that there are still regs who haven't seen this yet, lol! :wacko:

Edited by vortex

*taps wrist*

*points at eyes with index and second finger*

*grabs ear*

*holds nose*

*shows pinky as though he were gesturing the number one with his index finger*

:lol:

The shaking is spontaneous qigong working through large blockages that can be activated or amplified by another if they are receptive enough.

Given all the epic debates here, I'm surprised that there are still regs who haven't seen this yet, lol! :wacko:

Thanks Vortex :) . I have heard about spontanious qi gong but have never seen it before like this on the video.

Had some shakes/twiches soemtimes (little ones)myself especially when going to bed.

Had some shakes/twiches soemtimes (little ones)myself especially when going to bed.

If you were going to bed with your lover those were twitches of a different kind. Hehehe.

If you were going to bed with your lover those were twitches of a different kind. Hehehe.

:lol: hahaha yeah you are right .I just imagined getting one of those spontanious qigong attacks in full blast like those people in the video just as I am getting to know someone more intimatley for the first time lol.That would be so attractive and ellegant :wacko: .

Edited by suninmyeyes

Sign in to follow this