Sign in to follow this  
Astral_Anima

Anyone seeking TRUE power

While being as strong as an ultra powerful saiyan warrior would be totally badass, remember it may not be all it's cracked up to be in real life. You may end up with some odd idiosyncrasies. Like a hyper sensitivity to alcohol or sugar...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f57N_iWCh5o&feature=related

Don't say I didn't warn you :P:lol:

-Astral

Edited by Astral_Anima

That, I would say, is an unbalanced power. Wherein you are already unbalanced, so by adding a bunch of power you just exacerbate the imbalance that you already posses.

I'd say that TRUE power is balanced and not disruptive.

vegeta is the prince of all saiyansbiggrin.gif but he is a bit cocky and underestimates his enemysad.gif

i am looking for the slow-slow path with no-no powerssmile.gif

In terms of REAL POWER I'd have to say I think Max of kunlun is getting there with his "magnetic chi", but even he would have to stand in awe at the TRUE power exhibited only by his secret sifu...MAGNETO! :o

He can control F%^KING ELCTRONS!! :ninja: Like...thats game over. He could destroy one's molcular body in an instant. Even gold dragon body...just energy bruh and he controls it :lol: Magneto is the ultimate Ascended Master.

1735289-proteus_super.jpg

• Like 2

While being as strong as an ultra powerful saiyan warrior would be totally badass, remember it may not be all it's cracked up to be in real life. You may end up with some odd idiosyncrasies. Like a hyper sensitivity to alcohol or sugar...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f57N_iWCh5o&feature=related

Don't say I didn't warn you :P:lol:

-Astral

One shouldn't take alcohol or sugar or anything which one is sensitive to then.

It is THAT simple.

Edited by tulku

In terms of REAL POWER I'd have to say I think Max of kunlun is getting there with his "magnetic chi", but even he would have to stand in awe at the TRUE power exhibited only by his secret sifu...MAGNETO! :o

He can control F%^KING ELCTRONS!! :ninja: Like...thats game over. He could destroy one's molcular body in an instant. Even gold dragon body...just energy bruh and he controls it :lol: Magneto is the ultimate Ascended Master.

1735289-proteus_super.jpg

LOL! :lol:

What about Doctor Strange? He can control matter/energy of all the elements!

LOL! :lol:

What about Doctor Strange? He can control matter/energy of all the elements!

Hahaha, damn dude, that's quite a rival there. Idk, I think Dr. Strange might be my new "strongest character" reference. That shits pretty hax :lol::P

But then again I'd have to see the extent at which he could use it vs the extent at which magneto could use his stuff. Although I guess if magneto takes focus but Dr Strange only takes belief...phew thats tough, lol. I'llhave to think about that. Thx! :D

-Astral

Edited by Astral_Anima

Sign in to follow this