Jade02

Qing Gong.

I heard there are a bunch of people with that skill but none of them want anyone to know that they can do that because thefts and such can be easily pinned on them

or something >.>

I heard there are a bunch of people with that skill but none of them want anyone to know that they can do that because thefts and such can be easily pinned on them

or something >.>

From what I hear, that's what happened with Dong Haichuan. He reportedly taught the skill to some young kid on his travels. Then Dong arrived in Beijing and started teaching Bagua and everything. Apparently as he was there, there was a string of burglaries that no one can solve. Being the ever responsible martial artist, and a master of qing gong, Dong himself kept watch over the rooftops, and ran into this second story burglar. Turned out to be the same guy he had taught the skill to, but all grown up.

Dong told him to quit and hit the road, or else Dong would personally take care of him. So the guy disappeared, and Dong decided not to teach teach Qing Gong again. So supposedly that's what happened.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang