Sign in to follow this  
ion

Inspiration.

Inspiration- Can you have it without having to be inspired? Does it have to acompany desire and rise like a consciousness or can it just be had without attatchment?

What is it really?

Oh, I am self inspired mostly. Sure, inspiration come from the outside often, and other times I just have a revelation but most time I have a thought and one leads to another, etc, and suddenly I am inspired to do something or even to not do something.

Inspiration is the fuel for the drive unit. Without the fuel things have to be forced; pushed along.

Inspiration- Can you have it without having to be inspired? Does it have to acompany desire and rise like a consciousness or can it just be had without attatchment?

What is it really?

Yes. True inspiration emerges like light/energy from the silence. It can "bubble up" from the moment. No attachment is necessary.

Inspiration is existence existing...

Trying to inspire?... :)

Inspiration is just an influencing feeling or thought. You definitely can't have inspiration without being inspired... :mellow:

I wonder why you ask?

What is it really?

Without a feeling of attachment to something, why would you care?

If you have no feeling of caring, then why would you endeavor to try?

If you are unwilling to try then you must not feel anything.

Maybe "inspiration" is just really caring about something enough to try and

go beyond one's normal limits, and breakthrough to something new.

Without a feeling of attachment to something, why would you care?

If you have no feeling of caring, then why would you endeavor to try?

If you are unwilling to try then you must not feel anything.

Maybe "inspiration" is just really caring about something enough to try and

go beyond one's normal limits, and breakthrough to something new.

I was asking because I was wondering about it this morning and came to an idea and wondered what others would think.

I was wondering what it was that gives us drive. I wasn't feeling like doing anything today and yesterday more so. The thought occured that I was un inspired and it got me wondering about drive. Do we have to want something to have drive? Is that inspiration, is it vitality that is under the control of desire?

everytime I try to settle on something I am unsure and that makes me wonder what the feeling of inspiration really is or if it is many things.

I thought maybe if you revere life and people, admire love, harmony and peace you might feel that energy we call inspiration without being driven to do anything in particular, or you might feel inspired to do something when something was required but I havn't settled on anything yet.

Is it the byproduct of attention/focus, is it just something that happens when your already doing something? Sometimes I feel inspired when I feel loved or like and it just makes you want to do something.

Sometimes I am hungry, but dont feel inspired to prepare food so I don't eat. Sometimes I feel inspired to cook and may or may not eat.

Is inspiration the name we give to creative energy, and is the lack of inspiration really just that energy being blocked. Do we even need to want to create to feel that energy, do we have to feel inspired to be inspired?

Is it the attatchment to the idea of being inspired that causes that energy to only respond to desire and things?

Sign in to follow this