Understanding

OK Seriously Where To Get KUNLUN BOOK?

Quan Yin's practice presented in modern format.

including the akash mudra

She is usually seen being carried by a serpent
374693224_909.JPG
and often found in akash mudra holding a cup and ball Edited by taooneusa

I suggest getting Sifu Matsuo's "Kwan Yin Magnetic Qigong". Max is one of S.Matsuo's teachers and KYMQ is his presentation of "Kunlun"

The teachers teacher presents the more refined view?

Dragon Gate Lineage

"A very fascinating and charismatic teacher. Trained by Wu Xiao Deng, (his Chinese godfather) who was trained by Wu Wai Moon. Knowledge and transmissions for Tibetan Snake boxing , snake baguazhang, Kunlun, Tibetan and Taoist medicine which has given Sifu Chris and Sifu Ray a very successful practice and business and has taken them around the world sharing at seminars and schools. He has been a very treasured teacher since 1993. In 2004 Sifu generously gave Sifu Chris the title of Lineage Holder. “His greatest gift to me is about overcoming the ego which is the ultimate obstacle for all of us. The acknowledgment, ranks and titles are important, but not as important as spiritual growth. I value this lesson above all others.” says Sifu Chris.""

Edited by taooneusa

I stillhave my 1st edition did give the 2nd one away.i just thought Max had very striking eyes

Myself I would not be showing people RP but kunlun from the book was goodYoda thought he wanted that sort of path but found skmething else more suited to him Cam seems to have benifited

Edited by Mal Stainkey

SERIOUSLY!!!

Check out Chris Tittle's title SPIRAL

You can view the entire film.

It has David Yow of The Jesus Lizard, and Alma Saraci ( easy on the eyes )

This is a Professional film unlike the silly Lama Thunderbolt :lol:

Someone should upload the Kunlun book for grins. :D

Now how bout' Pacquiao vs Mayweather!

That sounds like a snide comment. If you are looking to gain honest open generous help & info from people who've gone a certain route before you, best to employ curiosity kindness and patience. Kunlun was a topic of intense debate for a while here at TTBs. Plenty of detailed info, from all points of view (including assessment of some potential dangers), if you care to use the search engine and wade through the results.

best of luck to you,

Trunk

Im sure she didnt actually think she was going to be instantly enlightened from that. It was nothing personal. I was just talking. I wanted to know why she didnt like it.

Im sure she doesnt need you to defend her. Shes a big girl now.

You can choose how to take things, its your attitude that makes it negative, not the reality.

I wouldnt of posted this thread, if I hadnt read almost EVERYTHING about kunlun here.

Good day.

I wonder if they eventually decided it was too dangerous to be in the public domain without the guidance of a teacher, because when I tried it I got some weird side effects like waking up at exactly the same time every night and having nightmares about death, other people too had issues. So I decided it was too powerful for me at the moment and could see why it had been kept secret. I could probably get hold of the book but im not sure i'd want to send it out if it's been purposely withdrawn.

was all that just from the first level meditaion? Ive been doing that one already, and it seems pretty simple. Not that its not powerful, but stil...

Zanshin thanks for the info, wish somebody here would just spill the albeit "dangerous" beans of red phoenix already.

Witch, not sure what you mean by wizard, but i assume you think he has strong powers? do you think hes trying to hurt you?

Trunk thank you for the warning, but il take my chances, lol.

And now that you mention mutli orgasmic men, whats so dangerous about that book? i havnt heard of it, but now im curious. Is it a Mantak Chia book?

Anyways thanks goes out to some friend(s) here, who are/is going to loan me the kunlun book, so whos next in line?

Zanshin thanks for the info, wish somebody here would just spill the albeit "dangerous" beans of red phoenix already.

Witch, not sure what you mean by wizard, but i assume you think he has strong powers? do you think hes trying to hurt you?

Trunk thank you for the warning, but il take my chances, lol.

And now that you mention mutli orgasmic men, whats so dangerous about that book? i havnt heard of it, but now im curious. Is it a Mantak Chia book?

Anyways thanks goes out to some friend(s) here, who are/is going to loan me the kunlun book, so whos next in line?

I don't remember there being any problems or controversy with red phoenix, it seemed like it was only the spontaneous practice. Red Phoenix is rather basic, idk why it's kept secret. Nothing special about it imo, just a mudra with a visualization, although it's a helpful visualization :) Kinda feel like a whale when I do it though :P (anyone who knows it will get what i mean, lol).

The spontaneous stuff is interesting and i'd say it's the "meat and potatoes" of the system in terms of energetics. When I first started = last year in april, the energy hit the spot in my back between my shoulder blades. After a few months it moved up to my neck, 2 days ago it reached the base of my skull (a fun experience) and the energy is there now. I don't really do the practice and I don't even really call it practicing. You just have this energy that does it's own thing, you just get out of it's way and watch it. Like it happened while I was gaming online and i had to stop and sit and let it do it's thing. You can block it too, everyday living will certainly kill the buzz.

I'm surprised Max and Jenny don't teach purification. Try fasting or at least a fruit diet while doing kunlun, JEEEEZUS, thats where it's at man haha. I noticed the same effect from fasting and the spontaneous practice, so I concluded they are both just purification processes. Fasting resulted in bringing up MUCH emotional junk and hightened my sensitivity/awareness to scary levels. Thing is if you don't purify your mind, you're gonna get some f****d up experiences imo. Our aura is meant to act like a filter so we don't have to worry about "negative influences", however the more we weaken our aura, lower our vibration, the more susceptible we are to negative influence. So again, I'm rather surprised Max doesn't teach this (imo VITAL) aspect. At least Jenny puts emphasis on being a good person and I can't help but respect her vibe, she seems so serious though, I hope she's still "young at heart", life sucks when you lose that "Youthful playfulness" inside :( But yeah, the biggest thing is to let go of your fear. Watch "Fight Club" a couple hundred times if you have to, lol.

I've had the "sleep paralysis" thing, where you think you wake up and you can't move and you're visited by something. First time it was a snake that strangled me, then some tall white dude giving a lecture and then showed me this bright yellowish green reptile-humanoid laying next to me (which i accidentally woke up by screaming, lol, it was a still young, i felt bad :P) and last one I had in those days was me waking up as a light blue hologram of my body, I sat up and saw my body laying there and freaked out. Then I gave it a break and worked more on my mind. I just had a few the other night. I "woke up" and had some weird face in my closet, I just stuck my tongue out at it and went back to bed, lol. And another one i was levitating for alittle bit, that was fun. But ime, once you let go of your fear, be more playful and work on your mind, clean up your body, these things work themselves out. In my aesthetic opinion, by ingesting the result of violence and fear (meat) you're ingesting those virbations and basically inviting negativity into your life. I would be curious to see what would happen if you took someone having "entity issues' from kunlun on a yogic "pure vegetarian" diet and had them recite loving prayers and refrain from watching any violent or scary TV or movies(like that trailer Trunk posted :P) or any harsh music. EVERYTHING we ingest effects us after all, not just through the mouth but through the ears, eyes, nervous system, etc. Remember the three chinese monkey? Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Good lesson, especially for those doing spiritual practices ;)

And honestly I wouldn't even bother with Chia's sexual stuff. Learn the vajroli mudra, thats the real deal imo. The Chia stuff as I understand it works with trying to "hold back" ejaculation, but usually u just weaken the muscle contractions (or so was my and others I know who tried it experience). The point, imo, is to retain the sexual energy and arousal. If you lose an erection after orgasm (or your energy is diminished) then you've done it wrong. Plus it deals with all this "peaking" and playing around, trial and error and such. I personally just find it easier to practice vajroli until I get it and then when it comes to a sexual experience I won't have to worry about gauging my arousal, i can just let go and have fun worry-free. But whatever.

Re-Kunlun again, I really think people were giving away too much of their power to the practice. Imo We're all gods with amnesia and all we're doing through raising our awareness is remembering who we are (which was the point of red phoenix, rapid "re-enlightenment"). If you want a free version of the red phoenix go check out "Supreme Master Ching Hai" (so gaudy :P) or http://www.santmat.net/ Again they're both about re-enlightenment which is a good start down the spiritual road, although they REQUIRE a vegetarian/vegan diet along with other moral rules which I STRONGLY agree with. It helps protect you from the problems many people had with kunlun (imo).

-Astral

Edited by Astral_Anima
  • Like 1

I mean wizard the way it is commonly meant in the vernacular.

I concur with Trunk--Max is dangerous. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. I suppose all high-level masters are dangerous, if you think about it. If a student is both strong and very experienced, and most importantly ready for a very powerful trickster master, he's worth looking into, I would assume (I personally am neither strong nor experienced).

This is an account of my own experience, which may, of course, simply be the product of an overactive imagination. I think that ANY man withholding ejaculation for 100 days is absolutely freaking nuts. Unless they are over fifty years old. I don't care what sort of internal transmutation is going on. And Max was recommending that basically newbies, with very little training, do this. I don't know if he still teaches that. So, being a bit of a playful trickster myself, and also an energy vamp, I reached out to him to play a practical joke. He has very strong defenses. Once that connection was made I realized that he is like me, except much more sophisticated, in that he pulls energy from people.

Again, I'm not saying that people like me are necessarily eviiiil, although I'm sure some here might disagree (*cough* tulku *cough* :lol: ). And it might have just been a very strong mirror shield and I was simply getting back my own medicine a hundredfold. But I don't think it was just that--I do think he was tapping his students.

This was back at the beginning when he was here and being hailed as some sort of messiah, and also collecting neophytes. I thought then and I still think that he has no business teaching clueless newbies, although I don't see how one could make a living teaching only the very advanced. Maybe he could use his siddhi powers to win the lottery or something. :P

In other words, I am praising him with faint damnation. I would say if a person has been a devoted student for many years under several masters and is willing to get into a cage with a tiger--Max is very powerful and I would assume could teach his powerful ways to an adept. But such an adept would need very strong boundaries of self, considerable spiritual strength, and wisdom earned from years of work. Let's just say I know myself and I'm not that person. And neither was Cam, IMHO, and obviously Yoda wasn't ready for it either.

• Like 2

"Playfully reaching out" to a powerful someone in such a manner whom you have never met before, in the middle of a class is a terrible way to go about "feeling someone out." Your assumption that he will automatically do such a thing to someone is a joke - I wouldnt be trying to poke at a tiger with a stick, even through a cage. He might just think you were attacking him.

• Like 3

Ok. Straight talk.

I can't in good conscience stand by politely on this one.

I will only say this once,

and then will not participate further in this debate.

Max's school is dangerous. Stay clear of it.

For those who have his book (or future book/s) I recommend throwing them away. For those perhaps about to loan the KL book to others, consider the consequences of exposing students to peril beyond their depth: don't do it. Throw the book away; that's my advice. This is like putting "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" in TTBs library, :lol:.

TTBs has been gone through this storm before. People were hurt, including children, having to do with parasitic reptiles. Dangerous lineage, if you get involved it is at your peril (and the potential endangerment of those around you). Lots of trouble around that organization, with a stubbornly deflecting PR dance to match.

Hey Trunk, just a question.

Would you say throw away the books because you perceive they are an energetic link to Max, or because people shouldn't be doing the practice?

And what about those who have received the transmission? In your view, has those people been "damaged" forever?

Also, what is Chris Matsuo's views on Max these days, I understand they are no longer connected?

Would you say throw away the books because you perceive they are an energetic link to Max, or because people shouldn't be doing the practice?

Energetic link. It's not Max that is the problem, it's the realms that he is connected to. Opens the door to transmission which opens you to certain psychic realms where there are some benevolent beings, occasionally some malevolent beings (that's the risk). Max is trying to help. It's just that he's a heavy-weight, in a very advanced lifetime, and the realms that (perhaps have some wild neighborhoods) were perhaps of no risk to him are not risk-free for non-advanced-adepts. All that, imo.

And what about those who have received the transmission? In your view, has those people been "damaged" forever?
Nope. Many have not been damaged at all, but have received benefit. Just that there are some that also have "rascalious reptile" trouble. No damage is forever, but some can be difficult to solve and is better avoided.

If you want more understanding, details, then read the archives that I linked in my previous post.

Chris Matsuo's views ..?
Matsuo's website notes Max as one of Matsuo's teachers, in a well and grateful tone. I assume that all of that is quite genuine.

- Trunk

p.s.

Ok, now I'm really done talking. :lol:

• Like 1

It's really best to learn the practices from an apprentice/facilitator/instructor or Max himself. It's worth spending the dough to travel and do that.

Both sides of the story are kind of right. These are deeply affecting practices, and can bring up some interesting experiences.

The idea that when you "open up", you experience more things...is the most accurate view of this. Primarily your dreams will be affected. You might have a lot of nightmares. That's good if you can process these things, learn from them, and not ascribe direct meaning (remember, dreams are symbolic). It's bad if you can't deal with having some nightmares, if you choose not to learn anything, and if you interpret your dreams literally.

Eventually you deal with your garbage, integrate it, and it's all good. Taking breaks from the practices helps.

The idea that the specific practices connect you to the ones associated with those practices also might be true, but is not as pertinent. For example, over a period of like 4 years, I've had one experience of a snake like being. Just one. And that was during the time everyone was saying "kunlun is a reptile lineage" and freaking eachother out. And the being didn't even do anything...it just appeared like a cardboard cutout, then disappeared. :lol: So much for "dangerous". I've had more experiences of Max teaching me and a class various things, than I've had with any reptiles.

So experiences seem to be more due to opening up, rather than connecting to some snake lineage.

Consider that in Indian and Tibetan cultures, amongst others in Asia, snakes and nagas are actually beneficial. They taught people spiritual secrets, according to tradition. So even if Kunlun were a 'reptile lineage', it doesn't have the same connotations that it does here in the West, where snakes are the DEVIL. :lol:

Working on yourself, to have your life be the way that you wish it to be, while simultaneously 'letting go'...that's the tightrope that you walk. People eventually figure everything out for themselves, and they have interesting experiences, and survive it all.

Witch, my guess is that whatever you experienced was more of a mirror phenomenon.

Trunk, Matsuo is a lineage holder student of Max. He is a more direct link than the Kunlun book! The dvd you recommend contains a few of the kunlun practices lumped together. So I don't really understand where you're coming from.

• Like 4

i withdraw my previous offer to trade my kunlun book. it was a limited time only kinda thing. synchronicity.

doors open and doors close.

having some cobras or dragons visiting now and then is one thing, to have intelligible communication with them

is getting somewhere.

@sifusufi

"Now how bout' Pacquiao vs Mayweather! "

yeah manlaugh.gif

OK, just not really sure if Trunk and Witch are saying that it's the practice that's bad, or the transmission one gets from Max.

I went to the seminar and got a transmission, and I have to admit I was a bit scared by the practice somehow (not really sure why, but I think it was because of the rapid openings). Then when everyone started saying Max may have some "bad" energetic ties to people, that he might be draining them and that you might attract reptilians, it really made me think even more about this, and I stopped the practices.

The only "experience" I had with a reptilian was I saw it with closed eyes, or rather "sensed" that there was a tall reptilian standing behind me, but it seemed benevolent, although it freaked me out a bit. I think though that this may be something I created with my mind because of all the talk.

Then of course Sifu Hata also came on here and seemed to imply that Max was indeed up to something bad, and people (Vajrasattva and Michael Winn) that Max might not still be who he once was...

So I'm not really sure where this leaves us studens that got the transmission?

I still think Max shared these for good, but don't really know why the bad rap about Max comes up all the time... Makes one wonder of course! :unsure:

Have been thinking about taking the practices up again, but not sure yet. Really like Chris Matsuos practices, most of which come from Max I understand.

Edited by yangluchan

I also rescind my offer, since hadn't heard from anyone anyway. Maybe had heard too much hype here by time I got the book, but I was disappointed in it. Tried to read it and do a few practices, but it turned me on about as much as my refridgerator manual. Have done other spontaneous movement practices and being on the edge of a chair seemed like a contrived way made up for Westerners.

Speaking of all of this, on the Primordial Alchemist website, there seems to be a lot of Egypt related stuff being tied into it.

I dunno. I recall hearing that the Kunlun stuff was at the foundation of the "12 mystery schools", but I (still) don't know what the 12 mystery schools even are, let alone what the root of them may be :wacko: It's understandable that if you have the root knowledge, you could grow into whatever mystery school you want. So if people were interested in Egyptian mysticism, and you really had the root, then I could see how you could legitimately be teaching Egyptian mysticism that would actually get to people.

Any elucidation on this point would be greatly appreciated.

Good question Sloppy. My answer may not be totally correct, but it's something I heard. The 12 'mystery schools' are related to the 12 signs of the zodiac. The 13th sign is related to your own personal unique 'mystery school'. The 'root' is related to the center of the milky way galaxy. There are internal correlations for everything external.

It's a type of knowledge that isn't very useful for the practitioner of kunlun+red phoenix. Maybe it's more useful for people who take all of the shaman or egyptian classes.

Speaking of all of this, on the Primordial Alchemist website, there seems to be a lot of Egypt related stuff being tied into it.

I dunno. I recall hearing that the Kunlun stuff was at the foundation of the "12 mystery schools", but I (still) don't know what the 12 mystery schools even are, let alone what the root of them may be :wacko: It's understandable that if you have the root knowledge, you could grow into whatever mystery school you want. So if people were interested in Egyptian mysticism, and you really had the root, then I could see how you could legitimately be teaching Egyptian mysticism that would actually get to people.

Any elucidation on this point would be greatly appreciated.

Hmm... :ph34r:

Joyce died from cancer 10 months ago and Michael Winn says he absorbed her spirit into his. The disease that is making him blind is the outcome of a ritual he with a few other people did long time ago in a pyramid in Egypt. They released some kind of being/demon/whatever for the promise it will teach them the secret of immortality. Some of them died within a year in accidents and mysterious diseases.

A moral of this story: don't play with forces you don't understand.

I can't believe I missed the irony.

Someone else HAD to see how ironic this is. They release a demon in order to find immortality... and what happens?....

Most of them die?!

It's kind of funny...in a not so humorous way...if you know what i mean...

The irony is that every time someone comes to him for help with spirit possession, he always convinces them they should integrate it into themselves. My good friend had that experience with him, and was really hurt in the process. All he did was to use her later to get some information from the spirit about his future. *shakes head*

He is not a bad guy, though. Just there are moments of being extremely irresponsible and careless.

You jogged my memory!

I gave up on the Winn - Chia book on male sexuality in 2006.

Things are almost back to where they should be.

Good question Sloppy. My answer may not be totally correct, but it's something I heard. The 12 'mystery schools' are related to the 12 signs of the zodiac. The 13th sign is related to your own personal unique 'mystery school'. The 'root' is related to the center of the milky way galaxy. There are internal correlations for everything external.

It's a type of knowledge that isn't very useful for the practitioner of kunlun+red phoenix. Maybe it's more useful for people who take all of the shaman or egyptian classes.

Sounds familar...

I believe Jerry A, Johnson & Eric Yudelove studied on this by what I have gathered from their texts.

..as usual I chckeyeh you guessed it,, I delete my posts

like clockwork

same old

sameold

same old

same old

sameold

same old

same old

sameold

same old