captstav

Ideagasms

Same hole too (urethra).

I doubt it. All they need to do is have her drink a gallon of water and then when she really has to pee they masturbate her. Typical scammers.

Taobums has hit a new level of grossnessness! I need to take my brain out now and wash it in sea salt.... :o

:lol:

From Wiki on female ejaculate:

Source of fluid

One very practical objection relates to the claims about the volume ejaculated, since this has to come from some storage area in the pelvis, of which the urinary bladder is obviously the largest source. The actual volume of the para-urethral tissue is quite small. By comparison, male ejaculate varies from 0.2-6.6 mL (0.04-1.3 tsp) (95% confidence interval), with a maximum of 13 mL (2.6 tsp).[75] Therefore claims of larger amounts of ejaculate are likely to contain at least some amount of urine. The eleven specimens analyzed by Goldberg in 1983,[73] ranged from 3-15 mL (0.6-3.0 tsp).[74] One source states that Skene's glands are capable of excreting 30-50 mL (6-10 tsp) in 30-50 seconds.[62] but it is unclear how this was measured and has not been confirmed. One approach is to use a chemical like methylene blue (or drugs like Urised which contain it) so that any urinary contamination can be detected.[74] Belzer showed that in a woman he studied, the dye was in her urine, but not her orgasmic expulsion.[39]

PAP and PSA have been identified in the para-urethral tissues, using biochemical and immunohistochemical methods, confirming that the ejaculate likely arises from the ducts in these tissues, in a manner homologous to that in the male.[76][77][78][79][80] Another marker common to the prostate tissue in both male and female is Human Protein 1[81]

However, studies on the actual fluid are very limited compared to those on the tissues of likely origin. PSA occurs in urine, which is elevated in post-orgasmic samples, compared to pre-orgasmic. Simultaneous collection of ejaculate also showed PSA in all cases, but in higher concentration than the urine.[59]

Anyway, as far as that video is concerned I think the whole thing is stupid because that isn't ejaculation, she is PISSING, urinating.

It's not urine, and you've clearly never made a woman squirt before.

Once again SJ, you jump to "expose" things you have no clue about or experience with.

Sean

I doubt it. All they need to do is have her drink a gallon of water and then when she really has to pee they masturbate her. Typical scammers.

To be perfectly honest, your experience is clearly lacking as Sean pointed out. Any guy who has felt a woman squirt during sex will tell you where it comes from (it's kind of obvious). So with no knowledge or experience, why are you so adamant about discrediting this? It seems like you've got some crusade going and I'm wondering what pushes your buttons so much about giving women extraordinary pleasure.

Taobums has hit a new level of grossnessness! I need to take my brain out now and wash it in sea salt.... :o

whats so gross about seeing a girl squirt

<_<

Sean, I've read Stephane is seeking ascension. Do you know anything about that, like the method he follows? Is Ghita ok now?

whats so gross about seeing a girl squirt

<_<

Never seen it aside from that.... "instructional" video. I didn't think the squirting was gross, just our conversation about it and did you read Shons post? :lol:

Sean, I've read Stephane is seeking ascension. Do you know anything about that, like the method he follows? Is Ghita ok now?

His method is to regularly abuse drugs and alcohol and mistake the mental confusion for spiritual breakthroughs, consistently act like a self-aggrandizing pimp while never EVER meditating or engaging in sincere spiritual practice EVER, only half-read a handful of incoherent new age junk and speak from an assumed and completely unearned position of authority in order to convince teenage virgins to buy products he plagiarized from other teachers so he can have the cash to (back to start) regularly abuse drugs and alcohol and mistake the mental confusion for spiritual breakthroughs while consistently acting like a self-aggrandizing pimp ... etc.

Sean

Is Ghita ok now?

Ghita is better than ok now... She is healthy again and more importantly: happy :)

• Like 1

His method is to ... so he can have the cash to (back to start) regularly abuse ... etc.

Sean

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, Sean! :lol::lol:

Sorry that you had to see so (obviously) repeatedly and up-close that you can describe it perfectly.

(and glad for everyone that got away from him and healed up, healthy, happy.)

His method is to regularly abuse drugs and alcohol and mistake the mental confusion for spiritual breakthroughs, consistently act like a self-aggrandizing pimp while never EVER meditating or engaging in sincere spiritual practice EVER, only half-read a handful of incoherent new age junk and speak from an assumed and completely unearned position of authority in order to convince teenage virgins to buy products he plagiarized from other teachers so he can have the cash to (back to start) regularly abuse drugs and alcohol and mistake the mental confusion for spiritual breakthroughs while consistently acting like a self-aggrandizing pimp ... etc.

Sean

I hate to say this, given that everything you've said could well be true, but the way you come across when talking about Stephane is the same way almost all ex-iGers do, and it only makes you look bad. To say he has a problem and that he requires help is one thing, but to hate him and bash him like you do only accentuates your own unresolved guilt and shame for being duped by him. Or perhaps with all his crazy, he still managed to push a button and expose something deeper? He wasn't without wisdom, and a man with wisdom and an ego can be more hurtful than anything else.

The Sid and Nancy of tbums! :lol:

This for me, is the highlight of this thread! And Lin's perspective which was thought provoking. The rest of it has me wondering what the heck I'm doing here. :blink: Just a newb here and all, but I find this whole pick up artist deal to be disturbing and...creepy. Anyone got a bottle of brain bleach kicking around?

From Wiki on female ejaculate:

Source of fluid

Thanks for the info Smile :)

It's not urine, and you've clearly never made a woman squirt before.

Is it so clear? I just thought it came from the vagina, and never really noticed because I'm usually blocking the view, nor did I ever give a flying flapjack about where it came from. What do you guys do? Use a feather and a camera? Anyway, screaming and moaning are good enough for me, and almost every woman I meat comes first =)

Once again SJ, you jump to "expose" things you have no clue about or experience with.

I have a clue about some things, like this for example: I know some of the most advanced martial arts masters in the world, one of the top Shaolin masters in the world goes around wearing worn out faded blue jeans, but the fairies with the silk pajamas and the used car sales tactics get all the suckers. You can take that to the bank.

Edited by Starjumper7

I hate to say this, given that everything you've said could well be true, but the way you come across when talking about Stephane is the same way almost all ex-iGers do, and it only makes you look bad. To say he has a problem and that he requires help is one thing, but to hate him and bash him like you do only accentuates your own unresolved guilt and shame for being duped by him. Or perhaps with all his crazy, he still managed to push a button and expose something deeper? He wasn't without wisdom, and a man with wisdom and an ego can be more hurtful than anything else.

....and who are you?

This for me, is the highlight of this thread! And Lin's perspective which was thought provoking. The rest of it has me wondering what the heck I'm doing here. :blink: Just a newb here and all, but I find this whole pick up artist deal to be disturbing and...creepy. Anyone got a bottle of brain bleach kicking around?

Brain Bleach! :D

Makes your whites bright &

Brightens that grey matter Right up!

Welcome Sound Hunter!

Yeah there can be some far out stuff on here.

Some of it more than others.

You start to see trends pretty fast and recognize different posters and what their/our particular bent is.

Can be fun to see, to watch things as they rise and fall but not get caught up by them.

I'd be apt to agree about most PUA stuff but that's me!

It is still a philosophy that folks can put into practice,

and a large body of knowledge ... How folks use that knowledge is another story.

Have a "friend" who goes all over lecturing and giving workshops on this "PUA" stuff.

He is extremely cute. Beautiful, nice on the eyes. His nickname starts with the word "Evil" for a reason.

He is a manipulative shit! He is a "kung fu brother" of mine, and I love him but he is still a little shit.

Would never let any women I know near him!!!

But the ways things are said and done do have Purpose.

Can be practiced in many facets of life ... not just sex (imagine that, boys!)

Don't hear much about that though, huh?

I still don't like PUA's or PUA stuff like I said though that's me :P

But even in the craziest thread here, in the weirdest places,

you might find, there is some cool wisdom to be gleamed!

Think about it? If we could "sell" ourselves using this PUA Shlop

We can make a fortune on this "mind bleach" , LOL! B)

Lin's posts were good to see, It's not a view thats often spoken of or realized for many.

Glad he put that up here.

Stay well, Shon

Xcuse me there, miss, but what does PUA mean? and will I be sorry I asked?

....and who are you?

It appears he's another expert about me.

Xcuse me there, miss, but what does PUA mean? and will I be sorry I asked?

I think In another post I may have said it means

Particularly Unbelievably Artistic but that isn't it :D

In this case it means Pick Up Artist

PUA ='s Pick Up Artist

and some are artists

and some a finger painters

and some know how to sell the finger paintings?

:rolleyes:

Peace kids!

StarJumper7

I've been holding many comments back in the past.

Things i notice. I shall not say that they are bad or good. For I have seen both.

I do not wish to enter into duality with you, nor anyone else.

I would like to say that when you post your thoughts or answers your searching for on this forum. its an open forum for everyone to see. Some people will pass judgment over them. I understand that passing judgement is their fault and not yours. Although it doesn't make you seem very creditable as a Nei Kung Teacher.

And I do know you have some good ability.

How much ability you have I can not say because I did not search or try to figure that out. (Once again would not like to enter into any dualities with anyone). Although I am suggesting you think and take some time with your posts a little more then you have to make yourself not look so unknowledgable.

Once again I DO know your knowledgeable and read quite a bit. (You know search for answers well)

Edited by WhiteTiger

Gita is very cute and looks like a really nice girl, but I don't understand why someone would stay with a person for so long if that person would be causing them to suffer. Was she in love so much or are the orgasms just that good? :unsure:

He is just saying about his experience and what he observed dealing with Stephane. There is no reason to phycho-analize this.

Gita is very cute and looks like a really nice girl, but I don't understand why someone would stay with a person for so long if that person would be causing them to suffer. Was she in love so much or are the orgasms just that good? :unsure:

Ghita would have to answer this for herself, to give you the most correct answer. I haven't really asked her this question specifically, because I'm just so grateful for how well she is doing these days. It doesn't really matter to me the "why" she stuck around so long, so much as the "thank you" for her finally making her own decision to take care of herself mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

She's not a perfect person, she's just a human experiencing basic evolution. I'm really happy for her and proud of her courage.