captstav

Ideagasms

Hi,

Someone mentioned the Stephane Hemon (ideagasms.net) squirting DVD. I have it. I'm trying it on my g/f now. It takes time but I'm noticing something - easier O's so far. No squirts yet. I'd like to discuss tips and experiences.

Peace, Steve

Hi,

Someone mentioned the Stephane Hemon (ideagasms.net) squirting DVD. I have it. I'm trying it on my g/f now. It takes time but I'm noticing something - easier O's so far. No squirts yet. I'd like to discuss tips and experiences.

Peace, Steve

I've since acquired a copy of the ideagasms DVD and my experience has been similar--immense gratitude and responsiveness on the part of my girlfriend so far every time we have the massage session, but still no water works . . . but no rush, either! Every step of the way is really enjoyable for both of us, and her libido really seems to go through the roof. Looks like we'll have to stock up on more grape oil, though . . . Any idea of online sellers with good bulk rates?

Best,

Peregrino

Similar experiences here. The thing I was most impressed with, besides Ghita's beauty and breathtaking orgasms, was how dead-on Stephane shows you exactly where the deepest tension spots on a woman's body are. I've been giving Lezlie massages ever since and it's like magic, every spot, exactly as he shows, I can feel SO much tension there and Lezlie is screaming. Well, she was. Now things are smoothing out nicely. And the more I massage her I am actually noticing clear visual changes in her posture, and even body shape ... not to mention her stress levels.

I have only just barely tried "yang fingers", still just pushing the massage angle, but naturally I'm curious to see if I can take this process the whole way. :)

Here is a good page that has an embedded preview of Stephane's DVD to save you the step of downloading it. I'm very pleased with this DVD.

Sean

Steve Piccus has a squirting DVD - it's generaly the same as Stephane's material (I think he learnt it from Piccus)... he goes more in-depth on the massage side - I found the massage of the genital area particularly interesting - the idea is you massage the kinks out until on gently sliding the skin over the pubic bone up towards the torso the whole genital region down including the perineum slides freely... I think this is valuable for both men and women to know.

I'm not in a relationship - so have not had the chance to test this squirting technique out - although I do remember trying it with my ex (before the dvds) and not having much immediate success... I think 'letting go' both pysically and mentally is the key hurdle to cross...

Steve Piccus has a squirting DVD - it's generaly the same as Stephane's material (I think he learnt it from Piccus)... he goes more in-depth on the massage side - I found the massage of the genital area particularly interesting -

Is the Piccus DVD the 5-DVD set, "White Tiger Tantra"?, or are you talking about a single-dvd product?

Link?

Hey... I'd like to have orgasms like that! Is there a product for guys? Then again, those bigguns are expensive. I've had big ones immediately after standing practice, but I got the sense that I was losing my practice chi and maybe even then some.

Is the Piccus DVD the 5-DVD set, "White Tiger Tantra"?, or are you talking about a single-dvd product?

Link?

White Tiger Tantra's the one. I haven't seen the content of all the dvds - from what I've seen it's the same as Stephane's stuff - just more footage of him performing the massage aspect.

I've heard that some of the Piccus DVDs repeat the same visuals but simply run different audio tracks, as opposed to putting out just one or two DVDs with multiple audio tracks. The content sounds excellent, despite the unnecessary (and misleading) practice of reproducing the video tracks.

It's quite pricey, but I'd be willing to pitch in with a few others here for a Tao Bums Library copy of the series, if such is an acceptable practice on this site.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the great responses.

Does anyone know a girl who can actually squirt? (Apart from Stephane's 20 yo Ghita?)

It would be cool to hear from a girl who was trained to squirt.

Right now I am doing the massage etc, going in with the yang fingures etc. I have noticed a relaxation of muscles above the g-spot, which is very good (I think ...). And last week she let me hold her hand while she pissed - another "break through".

But I've not told her exactly why I _must_ do all of this. I have not shown her the video - Stephane says be careful to not put too much pressure on her. I have raised the topic of F ejaculation and she doesn't know anyone who can do it.

My Qu - any girls out there who are interested in this?

(PS - it's excellent to find some like minded dudes who want to help their babes have higher O's!!! My friends think I'm weird when I talk about it. But it's a great party trick to mention it to girls who think that no guy knows anything about female plumbing. I was talking to a female friend about female orgasm and she advsied me to "watch my g/f masterbate, to learn things" (!!!). I started talking about F ejaculation and she had nothing to say !!!!!)

I just got a crystal wand on doctorg.com and Mrs Yoda had a great, full body and spine orgasm without even reading the instructions!

If the girl is young and strong, the only issue is the fear of pissing and the fear of surrender to the man. Stephane's method works, finger-pliars work, and so will "come hither." After testing on numerous subjects, finger pliars is the most risky.

What I do is I start massaging the outside of the pussy and making out until she is wet and turned on, then I go inside and do light "come hither" massage while I explain to her "David Shade style" about how I am going to make her feel really good and if she ever feels like she has to piss while she is feeling good she should just piss all over me because I think that is soooo hot. Once I get her verbal acknowledgement by making her say out loud that she is going to piss all over me, I go to the Stephane-style hard ramming up the inside of the wall.

If she is young and strong, it won't be long until she is having powerful orgasms, but the squirting thing is rare because they usually get scared or whatever.

I guess David Shade would say that I inspire no respect. :(

Oh well, sex is getting to be too much work anyway.

[...]

Does anyone know a girl who can actually squirt? (Apart from Stephane's 20 yo Ghita?)

A former girlfriend once SOAKED me after I gave her a two-hour session of "yang fingers" long before I had ever heard of this phenomenon. It definitely wasn't pee and she definitely enjoyed it, though currently I'm dedicating my attention to full-body massage work on my present girlfriend. We've had three full sessions with grape oil, minus the "yang fingers." There's still some tension that needs to be worked out, but I definitely believe fruition is on its way . . . and it sure is fun for both of us in the mean time.

I would indeed like to hear more from women on this issue--esp. since this is turning into a guys' corner here, he he. What can I say? This topic is definitely more interesting to me than talking about fixing trucks!

This topic is definitely more interesting to me than talking about fixing trucks!

Taobums don't beat around the bush!

Hmm . . . It's just occurred to me why female ejaculation might be a sort of "holy grail" for us menfolk. Most of us don't want to deal with too much ambiguity in our personal relationships, and we want definitive proof of a woman's attraction for us. There's no faking a squirting orgasm . . . And chemical tests can prove that liquid isn't pee!

Of course, if a woman feels she must perform to prove herself, there can very likely arise feelings of anxiety, insecurity, and resistance to being somehow "controlled." For the men, we really seem to have to learn to walk that delicate line between wanting to take the quest for "know how" ever further, while at the same time practicing a deep empathy for the woman, who can end up feeling very vulnerable if she doesn't squirt, and then much MORE SO if she does.

This is all turning into a very deep lesson in trust for me, and I'm ever so glad that I'm with someone who both inspires and gives trust in a way that makes this level of intimacy even possible.

Just my random "sensitive" thoughts before I spring back into action-analysis mode! (Not in the bedroom, mind you--I mean at the workplace!) :)

I would through down 50 beans for that Deep Tissue Massage and Myofascial Release..7 discs!?

Two or three other heads?...

Also, anyone want to put in the library this ideagasms or white tiger? I would love to give woman orgasms like that... :lol::lol:

Interesting topic.

I dated a woman for six years who learned, to our mutual surprise, how to do this. After two years, it was common. She felt very safe with me, as I urged her to explore more. Her physiology was such that she could ejaculate quite a lot... up to two cups in an all-day session. It was definitely related to the g-spot, although neither of us knew anything about it at the time, other than the raw experience and what it took for us to get there. Now, 8 yrs after having broken up with her, I'm finding all the same information you guys are. Fascinating stuff... I did assume that only very few women could do this.

I found that the video was informative, but poorly produced. I found much better information for free in the "Sex is Fun" podcast, episode 5, titled "G Spot and Female Ejaculation" (available from iTunes). No doubt massaging all the knots out of your body will help your sexual response tremendously, however there is more to know than what is offered in the Ideagasms video.

Also, vaginal muscle tone seems to be an important factor. The Gyneflex tool looks like it will be an effective tool. Thanks to Witch for informing us about it.

Anyone own the ideasgasms chakra set or something else? Care to share in the library? I am going through some woman issues and feel the ideagasms might be a great way out.

WOW--thanks for that Gyneflex tip! I think someone would definitely appreciate that as a birthday gift, hehe . . .

obviously the person appreciating is gonna be you :D

Please no squirting..

Waste the woman's Yin Qi. make her age faster, succeptible to sickness, and harder to be lubricated in the future...meaning dehydration.

Stimulating to produce and then wasting it does no good for the body. its like a man letting loose whenever he wants during sex. Just does no good for the body.

Peace,

Aiwei

Edited by 林愛偉

Can you explain the source of your position about female squirting being energy draining?

My understanding is that menstral flows are the loss of energy in women, but other flows of cum and saliva are good for youth. I have not heard about specifically about ejaculation.

Stephane got his techniques from Stephen Piccus's White Tiger Tantra. Stephen P's dvd is much more detailed and apparently Stephane's is incomplete.

I also thought that Stephane appeared emotionally imbalanced in the dvd, which is a perception reinforced in my personal dealing with him. I hate to be negative or gossipy, but his behavior and some of his statements in his newsletters call for a warning about this guy. He preaches compassion but then is rude, arrogant and puts other people down, including me in the context of a email communication problem, with no apology or rational response when i confronted him on it.

In his newsletter on how to be a pick up artist, he said that if you see some guys not getting anywhere with girls go up to the group and say. ' isn't it cute that these guys are like little puppies humping your leg.' Then the guys are supposed to go away and you can stand there like the big man, according to his advice.

Please no squirting..

Waste the woman's Yin Qi. make her age faster, succeptible to sickness, and harder to be lubricated in the future...meaning dehydration.

Stimulating to produce and then wasting it does no good for the body. its like a man letting loose whenever he wants during sex. Just does no good for the body.

Peace,

Aiwei

Absolutely.

Being something of a newbie, I assumed I was perhaps missing something with regard women losing essence... but Aiwei here seems to make sense.

Not that he doesn't make sense elsewhere, of course :D

Peace,

ZenB

Can you explain the source of your position about female squirting being energy draining?

My understanding is that menstral flows are the loss of energy in women, but other flows of cum and saliva are good for youth. I have not heard about specifically about ejaculation.

Stephane got his techniques from Stephen Piccus's White Tiger Tantra. Stephen P's dvd is much more detailed and apparently Stephane's is incomplete.

I also thought that Stephane appeared emotionally imbalanced in the dvd, which is a perception reinforced in my personal dealing with him. I hate to be negative or gossipy, but his behavior and some of his statements in his newsletters call for a warning about this guy. He preaches compassion but then is rude, arrogant and puts other people down, including me in the context of a email communication problem, with no apology or rational response when i confronted him on it.

In his newsletter on how to be a pick up artist, he said that if you see some guys not getting anywhere with girls go up to the group and say. ' isn't it cute that these guys are like little puppies humping your leg.' Then the guys are supposed to go away and you can stand there like the big man, according to his advice.

Any orrifice in the body is an energetic drain. Anything coming out of it drains even more. It is just very simple. Some people have a more stronger yuan qi than others and can waste alot away.. but in the end it does not good for cultivation.

Wasting sperm and saliva are a simply a waste of Yin. Cultivating Qigong teaches specifically to keep energy in the body, not to waste it. ANything that comes out wastes away our energy, and cultivation of it.

Have fun :)

Peace,

Aiwei