Immortal4life

The Pyramids of Giza represent the Sky in 10,500 BC

The Pyramids of Giza represent the sky in 10,500BC

As Above, So Below

Video with Graham Hancock that talks about Giza as well as other ancient sites, and the star alignments to 10,500 BC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQciNjhpDJ4

Site with clips

Secret Chamber in Pyramid Explored

image03.jpg

Orion, Taurus, Sirius and The Milky Way

during the Age of Leo ~ circa 10,500 BC

http://dudeman.net/siriusly/

The Pyramids mirror Orion's belt

giza3.gif

orion_belt_stars.gif

fig-6.gif

The Giza Pyrmaids are aligned in a perfect 45 degree angle just like Orion's Belt is in the year 10,500 BC. 2 stars aligned, the 3rd offset.-

giza-angle.jpg

The shafts of the Pyramids also point directly at certain constellations

fig-8.gif

Very ancient people in many different traditions placed very special importance to precessional numbers, and based their practices and monuments on constellations and precession. That is very advanced knowledge, much more advanced knowledge than we at one time thought most ancient people had. The discovery that it was known thousands of years ago, even into pre-history, is incredible.

Graham Hancock showed that the Zodiac, and the knowledge of "precession", existed in ancient Egypt from the earliest times-

Precession is the wobble-effect of the earth's axis which makes the stars move one degree every 72 years, or one complete cycle every 25,920 years.

Precession-

precession2.jpg

As a result, astrologically the sun rises on the spring equinox against a new constellation every 2160 years. Today that constellation is about to be Aquarius, in Roman times it was Pisces. Before that Aries and Taurus. This constellation is considered the "ruling" constellation, with the solsticial and equinoctial constellations forming the "four corners" of the astrological "earth.

precession.gif

Zodiac in Egypt

denderah2.jpg

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

10,500 BC is when Orion's belt in the sky aligns with the Pyramids at the lowest point possible on the horizon, and also, at that point it is a pefect 45 degree angle. It is the first time in the precessional cycle that Orion is due South while the precessional age becomes the Age of Leo. In any given year, the peak point that Orion reaches while traveling through it's orbits and ecliptic, is when it is due south. 10,500BC is the "first time" and the lowest point Orion appears. It is the only year the Giza Plateau matches the sky exactly.

Sky and Stars in the Horizon at 10,500 BC. How it actually would look-

fig-7.gif

Here's an image from grahamhancock.com illustrating some aspects at Giza and the alignments to the sky and stars in 10,500 BC the beginning of the age of Leo. In 10,500 BC the Sphinx faces due east and matches the Constellation of Leo, while if you turn 90 degrees and face due south, the Pyramids exactly match Orion's belt.

http://www.grahamhancock.com/images/bsc-giza_starmap.gif

bsc-giza_starmap.gif

So that is quite impressive that people 10,500 years ago were aware of planetary cycles! Precession is a 26,000 year long cycle based on the wobble of the North pole!

the southern shaft points to the Orion constellation

and others

http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen/g em-pr...mids/page02.htm

http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen /gem-pr...ds/page1002.htm

http://www.grahamhancock.com/horizon/bsc-bauval_pyramid s.htm

The Official Graham Hancock Website: Forum

Graham Hancock has His Day: BBC Program Found to be Unfair

http://home.maine.rr.com/imyunnut/Den.Round.html

The Great Pyramid's north-south axis is aligned to within three-sixtieths of a degree of true north-south. It would be worthwhile to note that this alignment is more accurate than that of the Meridian Building at the Greenwich Observatory in London, which deviates from true north by nine-sixtieths of a degree.

Pyramids of Giza

300px-Pyramids_of_Egypt1.jpg

The math of the Egyptian God/Atlantean Thoth. Appears very similar in structure to chinese philosophy, and yet at the same time contains pythagorean and fibonacci numbers-

240EgMay.gif

Tablets of Thoth

from "The Keys to Life and death", a part referring to Chakra cutlivation-

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

When thou hast learned to hold thine own balance,

then shalt thou draw on the balance of Earth.

Exist then shalt thou while Earth is existing,

changing in form, only when Earth, too, shalt change:

Tasting not of death, but one with this planet,

holding thy form till all pass away.

List ye, O man, whilst I give the secret so that

ye, too, shalt taste not of change.

One hour each day shalt thou lie

with thine head pointed to the

place of the positive pole (north).

One hour each day shalt thy head be

pointed to the place of the negative pole (south).

Whilst thy head is placed to the northward,

hold thou thy consciousness from the chest to the head.

And when thy head is placed southward,

hold thou thy thought from chest to the feet.

Hold thou in balance once in each seven,

and thy balance will retain the whole of its strength.

Aye, if thou be old, thy body will freshen

and thy strength will become as a youth's.

This is the secret known to the Masters

by which they hold off the fingers of Death.

Neglect not to follow the path I have shown,

for when thou hast passed beyond years

to a hundred to neglect

it will mean the coming of Death.

Hear ye, my words, and follow the pathway.

Keep thou thy balance and live on in life."

and The Keys of "Magic"

When unto thee comes a feeling,

drawing thee nearer to the darker gate,

examine thine heart and find if the feeling

thou hast has come from within.

If thou shalt find the darkness thine own thoughts,

banish them forth from the place in thy mind.

Send through thy body a wave of vibration,

irregular first and regular second,

repeating time after time until free.

Start the WAVE FORCE in thy BRAIN CENTER.

Direct it in waves from thine head to thy foot.

But if thou findest thine heart is not darkened,

be sure that a force is directed to thee.

Only by knowing can thou overcome it.

Only be wisdom can thou hope to be free.

Knowledge brings wisdom and wisdom is power.

Attain and ye shall have power o'er all.

Seek ye first a place bound by darkness.

Place ye a circle around about thee.

Stand erect in the midst of the circle.

Use thou this formula, and you shalt be free.

Raise thou thine hands to the dark space above thee

. Close thou thine eyes and draw in the LIGHT.

Call to the SPIRIT OF LIGHT through the Space-Time,

using these words and thou shalt be free:

"Fill thou my body, O SPIRIT OF LIfe,

fill thou my body with SPIRIT OF LIGHT.

Come from the FLOWER

that shines through the darkness.

Come from the HALLS where the Seven Lords rule.

Name them by name, I, the Seven:

THREE, FOUR, FIVE,

and SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT--Nine.

Pre-historic Yoga

The History of Tibetan Yoga

Meditation

meditation :: FREE online meditation techniques instruction

In order to obtain this energy sensation be prepared to find yourself breathing just a few breaths, or as many as 144.

yoga exercises The Star Exercise/Technique reiki

benyogasmallanimopt.gif

yogaanimopt.gif

Edited by Immortal4life

@Immortal4life I really enjoyed all your posts above. Thank you so much for sharing.

Edited by orb

What is the conclusion Immortal4Life?

Why was it immportant to build something that big so it can be seen from above

and giving the time? Are the star constellation used as gates to do time travel and for who and for what purpose,do you have information about it?

Q

The old school of archaeology had always insisted that the Pyramids were Tombs for Pharoahs. However, no Tomb, or any body, has ever been found in any of the Pyramids. There's really no basis for that claim.

What the evidence now indicates, is that not dead people, but living poeple entered the Great Pyramid. They would be in total darkness and go through powerful meditation, spiritual experiences, and ultimately Near Death Experiences. So theories as you say, like navigating the solar system with the mind, passing through levels of space and consciousness, and even time, are all possible.

Pyramids had two purposes. One was for a final spiritual initiation. The long hallway up the pyramid, at one time had magnificent images along it of the stages of spiritual development and the original Tarot images. The initiate would be placed in total darkness in the pyramid with a certain ointment on them, and a final enlightenment or near( or complete) death experience would be brought on.

They were also power plants. At the very top of the pyramids was placed a capstone of gold with a crystal(maybe quartz?) in it, which I think absorbed and focused rays from the sun. In the center of the pyramid would be placed a large electric capacitor. With the power of the capacitor, and the crystal at the top. The Pyramids allowed wireless tranmission to power lights and vehicles, or ships even at one time, without wires or fuel. This power was completely environmentally safe, created no pollution, and caused no complications or health problems like cancer, etc.

They were actually built 10,500 BC as opposed to the conventional dating of 2,500 BC. Underneath the Sphinx is Grandmaster Thoth's terrestrial airship(possibly space ship). In recent times Dr. Robert Schoch and John Anthony West discovered the rain weathering patterns on the Sphinx provides hard evidence that that type of weathering could only happen from 10,000 BC to 5000 BC. Author Graham Hancock has demonstrated that the shafts of the Great Pyramid point directly to certain stars and contellations. But it doesn't match the stars in 2,500 BC, it matches the sky in 10,500 BC.

Edited by Immortal4life

Cool Documentary series on the Pyramids of Egypt

The Pyramid Code Episode 1- The Band of Peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpcNW01que8

The Pyramid Code Episode 2- High Level Technology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5BQZaYw90A

The Pyramid Code Episode 3- Sacred Cosmology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi7cFKLNIqU

The Pyramid Code Episode 4- The Empowered Human

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV1X5ic_jAE

The Pyramid Code Episode 5- A New Chronology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-si5786olY

~~~~~~~~Mod Team~~~~~~~~~

Two consecutive topics on Pyramids merged

~~~~~~~Mod Team Out~~~~~~~~

His name is Graham hancock..Let me guess,Graham was picked on in high school about his last name "handCOCK,then he spent many days in his bedroom sad conjuring up alien fantasies,while adoring his autographed William Shatner poster.

Edited by michael245

His name is Graham HandCOCK.lol....Let me guess,Graham was picked on in high school about his last name "handCOCK,then he spent many days in his bedroom sad conjuring up alien fantasies,while adoring his autographed William Shatner poster.

May I ask your age?

Your question is not related to this thread manitou.If you have a question just pm me.I don't want to be rude to immortal4life by changing the subject.

Your question is not related to this thread manitou.If you have a question just pm me.I don't want to be rude to immortal4life by changing the subject.

Don't you feel that your initial post was a bit rude as well?

Awesome thread!❤ I love how Orion's belt points directly to the Pleiades where it is directly overhead in North America during Winter!

"The McKennas demonstrated this by overlaying the 384 lines of the 64 hexagrams (6 x 64 = 384) on the 13 month lunar calendar (13 X 29.53 days = 383.89 days). They then used these basic units to develop a temporal lock with the solar/sunspot cycle, the Zodiacal Ages, and the length of the Great Year of precessional motion. With the same increment, 64, they found it was possible to assemble a 26 step model of space/time from the size/age of the universe down to Planck's Constant. In this view, the I Ching is a fractal model of all that is, was, or will be. It is also hologramic, in that the piece, the I Ching, contains the information of the whole, the evolving universe."

I was very keen on Terence's Time-line Zero project (I think that's what he called it) involving his deep explorations with the mushroom (while his brother chaperoned), to develop the fractal wave based on the King Wen sequence of the I Ching hexagrams (the mushroom told him to put it on graph-paper). The work of Alfred North Whitehead was tied in with the development of that (periods of novelty were represented by the wave going down and periods of waning or stultification of potential showed the fractal wave going up). He eventually decided to calibrate the wave's chronology by tying it to the K-T boundary (when the dinosaurs died). Completely fascinating material. I saw Terence once and recorded talks he gave on it that were broadcast on KPFK, Los Angeles during the midnight to six a.m. radio program produced by Roy of Hollywood— but who knows where those recordings are now… that was around 1986~88.

During the age of Leo, would the alignment of the buckle and the Giza Pyramids have any relation to a particular time of year (if that changes)?

(ed note: I didn't record the talks— just the radio broadcasts!)

Edited by deci belle