Sign in to follow this  
Everything

The consciousness shift

People are really standing up and questioning their authorities. People start to reject systems, protests.

Even I keep having trouble to follow our current stressfull systems and trust it. There is this huge distrust from the younger folks arising now. They want big changes. The only trust we can have is the trust that war shall come, the world turned upside down for the better.

People are forced to spend their entire lifes studying nonsense based on systems that are corrupt at its roots. I'm hearing all this conflict all around the world.

How could you expect people to be calm during such a time? If you're truely with the Tao, you know its going to happen and you embrace it. Don't hit back with force, but use this force and draw power from it to achieve peace. The prophecies of the holy book are truely happening. The war around Israel is just the beginning. Turkey sending three big warships to Gaza? Alot of changes are going to be made during this war if prophecies become reality.

Its like the consciousness of the planet is shifting into a chaotic state of disorder. As if someome plans to create order and harmony out of this chaos. Everything seems so planned it seems so fake. How could they have known all this such long times ago? The chaos in nature, animals, humans. You can see the patterns everywhere. Left by people in media. Alot of people know prophecies but don't mention it directly. They just give us hints of its coming and instructions of how to get trough.

I try to be pretty much like Chuang Tzu - pay no attention and continue to drag my tail in the mud.

I'm too old to be out protesting something that is going to happen anyway.

Sign in to follow this