Everything

Sustain Intentionlessness, Observe the MIAO!

Haha, I was so curious why the mystery's, the subtle, wonderful is pronounced as meow!

Chang wu yu . yi guan qi miao

I've always found cats to be so mysterious creatures. Seems like the chinese have allowed cats to choose the name for mystery. And so the cat has said "Miao!" Haahaha :lol:

Whats up with that?

Edited by Everything

Death is only temporary, yi guan qi miaaaaoooo! :lol:

I hear you loud and clear! :lol:

Meow... I mean, miao... is understood as the mysterious border between yin and yang -- if you look at the taiji symbol, the S-line separating them (miaotao or taomiao) is also uniting them, is not really there but is clearly visible, does not belong to either yin or yang but is shared by both while itself being neither... and is shaped like a cat's... um... meow. :)

• Like 1

Meow... I mean, miao... is understood as the mysterious border between yin and yang -- if you look at the taiji symbol, the S-line separating them (miaotao or taomiao) is also uniting them, is not really there but is clearly visible, does not belong to either yin or yang but is shared by both while itself being neither... and is shaped like a cat's... um... meow. :)

Well, You should know! :D

I always admired cats. They were born with mastery over kung-fu and meditation! hehe

I always see this cat outside who meditates and she always speaks of this uniting mystery of yin-yang when she is hungry. Begging like a bum all over the neighbourhood she gets a bit of food everywhere. A true Tao Bum!

Its really funny if you see her meditate. Even more funny when she sleeps, she rolls herself up and looks like a piece poop. :lol:

can you give an example of something in life that is miao? i think of a fox. ??? but then again i'm silly