Sign in to follow this  
tulku

A Divine Female Bodhisattva Immortal-In-Training who changed her Karma.

2ae5a.jpg

To prevent any further misbeliefs that I am a possible misogynist, I am going to post a picture of a woman whom I considered as being one of the few divine women in the world.

This woman is 50 plus years old but she looks so much younger than her age. As beautiful as this picture is, she looks even better in real life if you can believe it.

Also, she has never married before in her life and she has never had kids.

When she was younger, she was involved in an accident which paralyzed her and left her incapacitated in a hospital bed.

She made a promise to the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas that if they heal her and help her walk again, she will dedicate the rest of her life to spiritual cultivation and helping others.

She changed her fate and karma in other words.

Edited by tulku

The Future Female will not be someone who's judged by her sexuality, her beauty, her boobs or even how much wealth or education she possess.

If she's unmarried, if she's childless, no one is going to hurt her by calling her unwanted, unattractive or barren.

She will be judged by the degree of enlightenment she had achieved.

The criteria used to judge people will change. It has already began changing, I think.

So for those of you who think that I hate women, think again.

I don't hate women.

I only despise both materialistic, sex-driven and family-orientated men and women.

Edited by tulku

2ae5a.jpg

To prevent any further misbeliefs that I am a possible misogynist, I am going to post a picture of a woman whom I considered as being one of the few divine women in the world.

This woman is 50 plus years old but she looks so much younger than her age. As beautiful as this picture is, she looks better in real life if you can believe it.

Also, she has never married before in her life and she has never had kids.

When she was younger, she was involved in an accident which paralyzed her and left her incapacitated in a hospital bed.

She made a promise to the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas that if they heal her and help her walk again, she will dedicate the rest of her life to spiritual cultivation and helping others.

She changed her fate and karma in other words.

Exactly who is this person? For all I know, you found a photo online and created a story. :lol:

• Like 2

The Future Female will not be someone who's judged by her sexuality, her beauty, her boobs or even how much wealth or education she possess.

Neither will the Future Male be judged. Ever has it been up to the person. It is not only in the future.

Hey Tulku and mods... Here's a suggestion:

Why doesn't Tulku put all of these similarly associated sex/immortality/enlightenment topics in ONE thread please.

Tulku... I got it already. I got it 7,000 posts ago.

Do you really think saying the same thing, multiple times, every day in different threads is going to change anyone's mind?

You're taking up the whole forum with this stuff. If you want to obsess on this please keep it in one thread until you can come up with a significantly different topic... Sheesh!

• Like 7

I only despise both materialistic, sex-driven and family-orientated men and women.

This is very insulting to people who are married and have children like myself.

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

If you have nothing worthwhile to add to the forums, do us all a favour and please leave.

• Like 5

Tulku,

Is my understanding of your position correct in that you'd like to see the human race completely annihilated?

• Like 1

What is wrong with being family oriented? It is a natural way to be for me. I have two teen aged sons and a husband and he is my third husband at that! So what's the problem? Your Mother gave birth to you...hmmm...perhaps you have issues with your Mommy? All men are in love with their Mothers...are you?

• Like 1

What is wrong with being family oriented? It is a natural way to be for me. I have two teen aged sons and a husband and he is my third husband at that! So what's the problem? Your Mother gave birth to you...hmmm...perhaps you have issues with your Mommy? All men are in love with their Mothers...are you?

Please don't get him started. He'll only write up what he's written in his other couple hundred posts these past weeks. Only immortality will soothe him, extreme asceticism (the only way) to the point of any fun being wrong. Keep an empty mind, except for hours of posting and setting himself up as a (divinely )inspired knowledgeable writer.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

Hey Tulku and mods... Here's a suggestion:

Why doesn't Tulku put all of these similarly associated sex/immortality/enlightenment topics in ONE thread please.

Tulku... I got it already. I got it 7,000 posts ago.

Do you really think saying the same thing, multiple times, every day in different threads is going to change anyone's mind?

You're taking up the whole forum with this stuff. If you want to obsess on this please keep it in one thread until you can come up with a significantly different topic... Sheesh!

sheesh this ain't a sex/immortality/enlightenment thread

it is more like a thread dedicated to the truly divine females in the world

the ones who ain't bound by the government's and corporations' definitions on what a True Woman is..

I am trying to show anyone a True Woman shouldn't be judged by her sexuality, her beauty, her body, her children, her marriage, her husband, her wealth, her clothes, shoes and handbags (this is a whole damn topic by itself why are females so bloody obsessed with handbags and shoes?), and even her formal education.

Enlightenment and Immortality doesn't require any of the above stuff so why are women so obsessed with and why they are being judged on these stuff?

A True Divine Woman or Man should be only be judged by the degree of Enlightenment she/he has achieved.

Edited by tulku

This is very insulting to people who are married and have children like myself.

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

If you have nothing worthwhile to add to the forums, do us all a favour and please leave.

If you are insulted by what I said, you can always block me.

I will always stand by my stance that it is the married people of this world who are behind the corruption and degeneration of this world.

Yeah all you married people can blame the governments and corporations for your problems but it is because of fear for your families' welfare.. you want your spouses and children to have a good life.. which is why you managed to give your personal power away.

A single unattached human will always be less vulnerable to all manners of threats and dangers than any human with a spouse and children.

Tulku,

Is my understanding of your position correct in that you'd like to see the human race completely annihilated?

Your understanding is completely incorrect.

I would like to see the human race completely Enlightened.

I would like to see the human race become a race of Enlightened Immortals.

The fastest way to do this is for everyone, I mean every single human on this planet, to put aside even the slightest desire for a spouse and children.

Despite my wishes, I can tell you right now, there will always be some humans who would rather die for even the slightest possibilities of impermanent happiness with a spouse and children than to achieve immortality.

For eg, if there are two roads, one road will definitely lead to immortality 100% but the other road will lead to only a slight possibility, say 10% chance, of impermanent happiness with a spouse and children..

There will always be some humans who who will choose the other road.

I am being generous actually with the words "some humans". I expect most humans to choose the second road of a married life because the first road of immortality is just too damn hard.

But even in the best case scenario, where everyone has opened their eyes to the impermanence of a married life.. there will always be some cuckoos who will choose the marriage route.

This is the inevitable side of human nature. There will always be some humans who will be too weak to walk the higher path of immortality.

Besides, even if the human race die off because of a lack of births, what does it matter to you personally when you already dead?

Edited by tulku

I am in Love with the Creator.

And to tell you the truth, I despise both my parents for being the married losers that they are.

If they didn't get together, I wouldn't be born here on Planet Earth and that would be the greatest blessing of all.

Edited by tulku

Please don't get him started. He'll only write up what he's written in his other couple hundred posts these past weeks. Only immortality will soothe him, extreme asceticism (the only way) to the point of any fun being wrong. Keep an empty mind, except for hours of posting and setting himself up as a (divinely )inspired knowledgeable writer.

As I said before, there would always be some/lots of humans who find it impossible to walk the higher path of immortality.

There are at least 6 humans in here who would choose the lower path of marriage life and inevitable aging and death.

6 humans would wish to remain trapped in the cycle of rebirth and death.

Edited by tulku

More wars have been started by married humans or at least humans with families than any other category of humans.

How many young men over the past few millennium fought wars because the leaders use this excuse, "Protect your families! Crush thy enemies!"?

Edited by tulku

BTW, I don't consider my life to be a life of an ascetic.

Rather, my life is a life of purity. There can be no purity in marriages nor sex.

Are people who are trying to ban my marriage-and-sex discussions marriage fundamentalists?

Are you all sex fundamentalists?

BTW, I don't consider my life to be a life of an ascetic.

Rather, my life is a life of purity. There can be no purity in marriages nor sex.

Are people who are trying to ban my marriage-and-sex discussions marriage fundamentalists?

Are you all sex fundamentalists?

The idea of purity which is another term for sexual and emotional suppression, stems from religious ideology, which is nothing but propaganda and the end result is crowd control. You are not the one in control, but a follower.

You have yet to identify your puritanical ideal women to us. I still maintain you found a photo online and are using that to promote your ideology.

:) Enligthed Beings not interferre they watch like parents which have to let go of their children. Its not a master looking for his servants so that they are not lazy, slack of and then punish and be mad at them. A human has to be judged by everthing

he is the being between heaven and earth. A demon and angel and everthing he want to choose, a jewel with many facettes,many faults amd excellents.

Also life do not need Enlightment and Immortality. Many die, many born, many live, many reincarantion.

It is you who need this spiritual goals and this is an individual choice.

Exactly is : Why we are obsessed with Enlightment and Immortality = Spirtual Materialism.

And think : They live as they live so that you must not take their role.

If someone is missing one of the human has to cover for the missing at the same time

has to be oneself. It is the same as in a job, co worker gone and your shedule

will be more if nobody is found.

It is same with beggars, the disabled, the insane. They all serve

the purpose that YOU not have to take this role instead because it is already filled,

and this is why one has not to show pity but compassion for braveness to take such hardship in life. And being in country which have a higher rate of peace and security and hands on information, food. In life nothing is guranted, everthing changes.

You have here the choice and the lady and gentleman can choose what they want as not everbody is wanting direct enlightment but enlightment through reincarnation of many lifetimes so they take the time to live a life of different experience and adventure

with their ups and downs. And some even hide it so that they can live a society life

walking in the Tao without knowing it. Do the Right things without knowing the eightfold path. Hidding the spiritual in their doings and do task with calmness, compassion and truth, never mention God, Tao, angels, sorcery, divination, horoscope,

Dantiens, Buddhas, etc.

Q

Karma and Life can be changed. Yes you right. A lot of people came into this life with pre-destined karma contracts.

They are suppose to get rich or bankrupt at a certain time. They are supposed to get married or divorced at a certain time. They are supposed to have children or not at a certain time.

But all these can be changed.

Enlightment and Immortality ain't Spiritual Materialism. How can there be Materialism in the Spirit? The words Spiritual and Materialism are contradictory and mutually exclusive.

You can't be Material and Spiritual at the same time. This is totally Impossible.

As you said, there are many beggars, impoverished people living in countries with no food or even electricity.

But you know, this is all in their karma.

If one day all these beggars and impoverished people made a promise to the Gods and Budhhas..

"I promise to lead a life of spiritual cultivation from now on. I aim to be an Enlightened Immortal at the expense of marriage and children if need be. I swear to spread the teachings of Enlightenment and Immortality to everyone else."

Their fates would change as it has always been the Gods and the Buddhas, the higher dimensional beings in charge of our lives.

We humans have never been in charge of our lives. We are only responsible for our own behaviors and reactions and that's it!

I can tell you right now.

If a human can forgo any material happiness in search of Enlightenment and Immortality, he will be a completely Perfect Jewel with no faults or flaws whatsoever.

The idea of purity which is another term for sexual and emotional suppression, stems from religious ideology, which is nothing but propaganda and the end result is crowd control. You are not the one in control, but a follower.

You have yet to identify your puritanical ideal women to us. I still maintain you found a photo online and are using that to promote your ideology.

I do not have to prove anything to anyone, least of all you, Ralis.

Those with the siddhi of reading auras or divine/wisdom eye will know the truth of my words and I know there are many in here with such capabilities.

Purity comes when a soul is free of material desires, especially desires for sex, women, marriages and children.

You can lead a life of purity in the city btw and not be an ascetic.

This Divine Woman is now an International Traveler and living/working in multiple cities and countries btw.

Edited by tulku

This Divine Woman is now an International Traveler and living/working in multiple cities and countries btw.

Why so secretive about this woman? Why not tell us who she is.

You can't even answer a direct question.

Ralis, try as you may (and I know you will :lol: ), I quickly came to that realization about a few dozen of his threads back.

The man doesn't listen to reason, nor does he subject anything he says to actual scrutiny of logic. He will pretty much ignore everyone's most poignant points like they never existed. He lives in his own world, a world where everyone else except him is "ignorant and deluded" (oh and did I mention subhuman losers?).

Have a good one.

:wacko::lol::closedeyes:

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this