Sign in to follow this  
Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan

Tricking the library 3 hour limit

so i stopped at every hour interval as the time ran up and took walks. this is the last of 3 hours, and every time the counter comes down to 5 minutes, it asks if i want to bump it up 15 minutes more.

I know it does this three times, so i can get 45 extra minutes :lol:

G :ninja: :ninja: d to kn :ninja: w

Edited by Hot Nirvana Judo Trend

If you learn about windows processes you can press Ctrl-Alt-Delete

And look under processes to find out the process.

Feeling the force I would say:

PCRes_client.exe

Or something like that.

You could try to find out the name of the exe file before you kill the process. This way if you kill the right process, you know where the program is and you can run it before you get off the computer.

You could try looking under My computer on the c:\ drive.

I would take a look at the root directory first (c:\) then,

Definately check C:\Program Files\ for any program names that might be the reservation client file.

If you search for the program on the hard drive first you can find out which process to kill specifically on task manager.

Technically, you are not gaining access to anything you did not have access to before (hence not hacking).

If you need tools I have tools and would be happy to assist you.

You could begin carrying a Jump Drive, they make them cheap now.

There are many portable apps now that dont require installation and can help:

http://portableapps.com/

If you deal with a lot of passwords, I have something that can help with that, encrypt your passwords and then all you have to do is type the main password.

Very easy saves a lot of time logging in.

If you learn about windows processes you can press Ctrl-Alt-Delete

And look under processes to find out the process.

Feeling the force I would say:

PCRes_client.exe

Or something like that.

You could try to find out the name of the exe file before you kill the process. This way if you kill the right process, you know where the program is and you can run it before you get off the computer.

You could try looking under My computer on the c:\ drive.

I would take a look at the root directory first (c:\) then,

Definately check C:\Program Files\ for any program names that might be the reservation client file.

If you search for the program on the hard drive first you can find out which process to kill specifically on task manager.

Technically, you are not gaining access to anything you did not have access to before (hence not hacking).

If you need tools I have tools and would be happy to assist you.

You could begin carrying a Jump Drive, they make them cheap now.

There are many portable apps now that dont require installation and can help:

http://portableapps.com/

If you deal with a lot of passwords, I have something that can help with that, encrypt your passwords and then all you have to do is type the main password.

Very easy saves a lot of time logging in.

hehe the library computers are well secured; ctrl+alt+del gives the classic blue screen of reboot :lol: reminds me of windows 95 :lol:

And everything is heavily restricted, i've tried to view the folders and hard drives but no can do, at least not with my limited knowledge :P

Sign in to follow this