Sign in to follow this  
tulku

OMG! Who are you ronnietsu mahalingam al-saalami Icon?

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/12289-da-tao-bum-way-a-sumery/

Just like, if Adam never ejaculated into Eve's peach,

he'd never have lost immortality,

so there'd have been no need for offspring.

But he did the wrong practice inside Eve's pink rabbit,

then he had to worry about offspring because he was going to die.

But the lazy one don't spray the glue

lest they need to go work to pay the bills.

be bop a loola

shes my beby

be bop a lula

be bop a BURP!!!

in Faith

ronnietsu mahalingam al-saalami

OMG! This guy is so funny and enlightening at the same time. The Ultimate Guru!

Edited by tulku

DATS *EXACTLY* WHAT ME'VE BEEN A-TELLIN POLESMOKIN PLATO POWERS

Plato if ya don't reppent n meke public obeysance to da semmen rettentien divvinity, ya be headin for da hell district called da circle o da ejaculattors, allong w/ PIETTRO DA SHEP SHAGER

Me just hope ya see da down-ward path ya been threaddin beffore too late.

DA ONLY REASON FOR EJACULLATIEN BE TO PRODUCE OFFSPRING!!!!!

ok one may slip now n there especially younger tao wino's but after a certain age it becomes all too obvious ejaculation aint the way to go. so sellin money shot pills is against spiritual tao bun teachings so it cant lead to anythang good can it.

REPPENT YE!!!

Also, Plato, yer problem is aditionally da addictien to BIGGER N BIGGER ANERROS DEVICES.

Actuely, one go hand in hand with da other bcoz if ya bang yer bunghowl with huge anneroses, ya'll lose ejacullatien cum-trol n spray da glue inevitably no meter what yer chapperone Max Spoutinik do to save yer soul.

THINK BOUT IT PLATTO!!!!!

Look everybody, semen rettention = foundation of will power

no will power = no will to practice

no will to practice = no immortality

no immortality = your existance will be like a fart in the wind

Ya can see hints when people change too easily = they ejaculate too much

Of course one should change when appropriate, but changin too easily and too often aint no good sign IMO

Bye now,

til next time,

In Faith

ronnietsu paramahalingam al-saalami

Oh My God.. tears are coming out of my eyes.. I am laughing that hard..

why isn't this thread in the GOLD sections? Or Hall of Fame?

I am sorry guys. This guy is making me laugh too hard.

Never even heard of Aneros until I read his posts

Also, Plato, yer problem is aditionally da addictien to BIGGER N BIGGER ANERROS DEVICES.

Actuely, one go hand in hand with da other bcoz if ya bang yer bunghowl with huge anneroses, ya'll lose ejacullatien cum-trol n spray da glue inevitably no meter what yer chapperone Max Spoutinik do to save yer soul.

THINK BOUT IT PLATTO!!!!!

What da hell is he talking about here?

Then I google Anerros.

Aneros is a patented[1] line of sex toys for men, designed to massage and stimulate the prostate for sexual pleasure. The Aneros was originally developed by HIH, LLC in 1996 as a device for prostate massage, intended as an alternative means to treat a variety of prostate problems like prostatitis and BPH.[2]

Both the anus and body of the massager should be lubricated with a good quality sexual lubricant before inserting the Aneros for use. The user should relax and gently push outward with their sphincter muscles whilst slowly inserting the Aneros fully, so that the perineum tab is pushed up against the perineum (soft area between anus and scrotum). The Aneros is designed to be used entirely hands-free apart from insertion and removal. Repeated dilation and contraction of the anal muscles (pushing and holding in) causes the Aneros to be moved back and forth slightly in relation to the prostate gland. The ribbed shaft enables it to be held firmly by the anus whilst inserted, so the resulting movement causes the tip to gently massage the prostate internally, whilst the external tab massages the perineum. The action is both highly pleasurable for the user, and is said to be beneficial to general prostate health. Many users also report enhanced orgasm through the use of this device. Prostate massage is recognised as a therapy in its own right, and usually practiced digitally (a therapist will insert a finger into the patient's anus). The Aneros is designed to allow the user to self-administer effective prostate massage without the need for, or expense of, a therapist.

I am still laughing.

He is actually a very high level practitioner who is a jokester of sorts.

This is why he deliberately writes like that.

RJ was just a nickname but it stuck.

TRIPLE DOTTIE ya might have cchanged a lot, but surely yer craving for donkeys hasnt abandoned ya.

For da auddiance, Tripple Dottie joined da millitary durin da "DONT ASK DONT TELL" hyppe. AARRGGHH!!

Probly, Tripple Dottie, da fukin gennarals microchiped yer brain so just rest in piece.

Now now, movin to mine sumery o da TBW: we be in da end-o-time stage. Dat be a fact.

Therrefore, da TB Wino must adapt a verry practical, empirracal point-a-view.

Da TAO BUM WINO be da SURVIVALLIST O DA TAO.

What we want to survive be *not* so much econimicly (me dont own jack-shit) nor just physcicly, but as a *personnel being*.

We dont give a shit for univversal, we be indivvidual spirritual annarchists n we want to survive as da deffinate person (moffo) dat we be.

In da next meetang, me shal illustrate da theory o hun n po soul n da diferance beytween spirritual/ relligious n alchemical/magical/TB way.

Gotta go gotta go,

to da brothels gotta go,

TRIPPLE DOTTIE keep smokin dose poles ya donkey molester.

In Faith,

God Bless

Therrefore, da TB Wino must adapt a verry practical, empirracal point-a-view.

Da TAO BUM WINO be da SURVIVALLIST O DA TAO.

What we want to survive be *not* so much econimicly (me dont own jack-shit) nor just physcicly, but as a *personnel being*.

We dont give a shit for univversal, we be indivvidual spirritual annarchists n we want to survive as da deffinate person (moffo) dat we be.

The high-level ones all think alike.

He is actually a very high level practitioner who is a jokester of sorts.

This is why he deliberately writes like that.

RJ was just a nickname but it stuck.

so which nick is he using now? :P

TRIPLE DOTTIE AARRGGHH

ya zit poppin jock strap sniffin pimple slurpin smegma chewin sausage jockey AARRGGHH!!

Go bak to da barrack dood.

Reppent ye for ya be stil young n ya can stil be rescued.

Just pull out dat microchip shal ya.

Da real point be dat wherreas relligion taught da mistaken cum-cept dat evvery one got an imortel soul, da TAO BUM WINO doctrine from DA ANCIENTS say dat da immortallity be a *CUM-ditionel* situatien, meanin,

if ya teke *certain* steps ya may attain survival o cum-sciosness,

if ya *dont* teke certain steps,

yer personnality can n shal vannish from da werld n only a cosmic fart will be da ressult.

So, da choice be *not* bettween hell n heaven, but

bettween

lastin n vanishin

Dat be da TAO BUM WINO DOCTRINE.

Think bout it, MOFFOS!!!

In Faith,

took the words right out of my mouth

Mods, I apologize for bringing up ronnie's posts but rarely do you find words on the Internet as funny and as true as these ones..

That thread should be sticked.

Edited by tulku

OMG! The Ultimate Guru!

Crazy wisdom is just that... crazy, but restrained in some ways. Some need to relate to it, and thats fine, but it hardly bears any semblance to 'ultimate'.

He was originally the TTB ron jeremy find those posts, a distinctive style, funny and informative.

LETS GET SERIOUS

I PROPPOSE: LETS STICK TO DA TEXT N TRY TO AVOID MAKIN COMMENTARIES UPPON COMMENTARIES AD INFINNITTUM. WHETHER I AM ON DA WAY OR NOT IS NOBODYS BIZ, BUT LET'S TRY TO UNDERSTAND DA TEXT IN ORDER TO PRACTICE CORRECTLY

RJ was a master of crazy wisdom, though at times the crazy mastered him. One thing about crazy wisdom is its hard to predict. Rj was passionate about fucking fighting, lucid dreaming, and the need to conserve jing.

We'd sometimes agree, often argue, a few times curse at each other. We always had mutual respect (I think) and a safety word during our nastiest arguements. I believe it was beer. :) I think he posted under a new name a 3 months back, but didn't stay. Too bad, he's a cool crazy dude, and a breath of fresh air.

I read some of his posts. He's just a guy with a strong personality and crazy lack of impulse control. For those who need to admire others to find some kind of self worth, and especially those with misogynistic tendencies, he would be right up their alley. I'm certain he fills the void for certain people that think there's a void to be filled. I'm wondering why he was banned... that was sarcasm by the way.

Aaron

I read some of his posts. He's just a guy with a strong personality and crazy lack of impulse control. For those who need to admire others to find some kind of self worth, and especially those with misogynistic tendencies, he would be right up their alley. I'm certain he fills the void for certain people that think there's a void to be filled. I'm wondering why he was banned... that was sarcasm by the way.

Aaron

:lol:

You can't have crazy wisdom without "crazy".

Then again, it ain't for everybody. :mellow:

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

so which nick is he using now? :P

Any time you see a very crazy post, there is a good chance that it is him.

Also, he may have been into fighting and arguing yet it wasnt because he was upset. He simply liked to get to people. That could be called trolling, but he called it funny.

That's a great Idea, a best-of section?

I am still laughing.

I like that guy, makes me laugh and learn at the same time.

I have never seen anyone write like that and I thought it was really great.

Edited by Desert Eagle

That's a great Idea, a best-of section?

I like that guy, makes me laugh and learn at the same time.

I have never seen anyone write like that and I thought it was really great.

I wish I have his sense of humor.

It is a gift, an intelligence which can't be easily learnt.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this