Sign in to follow this  
Ohm-Nei

The 'tokens' I have returned with

Hello, I am back again after nearly a year of growth and development, sadly - I have been searching within my own life experiences to find the meaning of my life as well as ultimately determine my purpose - only to find myself back where I was in my last conclusion. (This would suggest that seeking is my ultimate distraction.)

I now know that declaration is a difficult action. I will be much more careful about what I am willing to declare. In my own regards - I have seen a glimpse of the primordial greatness that brought me to this world. I believe that it is where I will return to when my life here is over. As a piece of solid truth in my heart, I will use that fact to drive me through all of my life experiences. I am now a harder worker, a more patient person, and a more
relatively
aware being (aware is inaccurate - I regret using this word).

"My purpose in life shall be known."

I have developed my own means of bringing energy back to my life whenever I find myself in chaos or disorder. Between education (psychology/biology/communication), Discus/Shot Put/Hammer, and the constant pull of the eternal realm(my longing for knowledge of the "
super
natural"); my energy/attention is forced to split in three or more directions. This has always been a terribly draining endurance.

I have had a few short bursts of profound realization that have dropped the hammer of the gods on my soul. The realization was not of my ordinary world - but far greater, far heavier, and reverberated in my body for far longer than any other fact that has originated from my/the
subconscious
mind alone. This truth seemed to punish me for my incongruousness.

If this experience were in the context of dialogue in the eternal/divine realm it would have been similar to this...

My spirit revolving around aimlessly in the great creators pond
;

"Why why why, is my glory so hard to find find find"

The creator offers his love and guidance to embrace my confusion
;

"Your world is that of energy - to find truth is to find love"

This dialogue was not of words, but of emotions and truth. It was rather - the feeling and emotions associated with the experience of fulfilling your ultimate purpose.

"Your world is that of energy - to find truth is to find love"

This analogous truism is debatable in words, but immortal in divinity

As the first wave of truth hit me, it slowly radiated through my spirit until my spirit had reduced greatly back to its current state of confusion - still reverberating with a hint of divine truth. The truth that I pulled from the experience was very personal and by no means do I wish to suggest that my interpretation is the only. If I could so kindly offer though, that the message was to align the attention of your mind with the purpose in your heart. To align these energies is to align your corporeal purpose with that of the divine purpose.

I now incorporate this short 'affirmation' (if you will) that reminds my ego to subside and be replaced with a divine purpose. It restores a divine drive to my life which is far more fulfilling than a temporary, egoic, corporeal purpose.

[stop...(pause and fade into a glimpse of timelessness)]

[Find purpose...(relate your task to the most glorious feeling/emotion you could possible pull from your experience)]

[Remember where you originated... (The taste of wonder I was fortunate enough to savor - for you, it may be god, or - whichever experience / imagination / divinity you prefer)]

[Know that you will return... (Solidify the fact that nothing in this realm of reality could ever cause you suffering for eternity, and all difficult tasks are corporeal - while divinity and salvation are eternal)]

"Stop, find purpose, remember your origin, know that you will return."

Although this does not zap me with energy and revitalize my being, it slowly reinforced the importance of determining my purpose.

I do not wish to encourage you to use this. I do wish that you would encourage yourself to be true to your self. If a technique like this could be created by your self, I wish that you use that.

Above all - I would be so happy to hear that there are some that have achieved higher states of balance and direction in their life, I know I am responsible for controlling my experience. I love to hear about the success of others.

Enough for now, it's nice to be back.

so what sorts of truth and love did you find in this year?

"Finding" was meant more in a sense of discovery; the way for me to discover would be for me to feel truth and love in the things I do.

I have found neither of them indisputably, but the teachings of Taoism offer many suggestions on where I might discover truth - and sadly, the world is full of distractions, and until I am able to rid my life of all the distractions, the truth will be difficult to discover. That's a truth for me, but since I am not in congruence with that truth, I do not feel the love that it would provide.

It seems like a balance of purpose and pleasure are the ratio for me to focus on at this stretch of my journey. Accompanied by daily attempts to develop a form of meditation that is effect for my busy busy mind.

What you returned, Ohm Nei? Was identity forgotten?

Almost precisely, to the extent of my limited consciousness.

Is it possible to rid your life of all distractions? Perhaps it would be more plausible to shift your focus from those distractions?

Is it possible to rid your life of all distractions? Perhaps it would be more plausible to shift your focus from those distractions?

That is a journey in itself. I am working at it a couple hours a day; but the real distraction in my experience is the affirmation of purposeless duties. The tasks that I take part in each day that surface due to my purposeful duties.

Distractions are in my life as daily patterns, even things that I do with purpose can be deceiving me. They may just be distracting me from a purpose that is more fulfilling. By refining my focus / attention away from my "distractions" I am actively identifying them as an undeniable part of my life.

-By eliminating distractions altogether, the purpose would surface without interference.

Life can be seen as many things; "Life is refined purpose waiting with patience for all distractions to subside before presenting itself in its fullest form."

Ohm-nei, I am hearing some of my own struggles in your reply but I wonder which activities you find purposeless and why?

To me, to realize it's about a divine purpose, then would not everything you do be serving that divine purpose, regardless of whether you think it is purposeless or a distraction, it is exactly as it should be, serving that purpose?

Edited by iamtheare

A distraction would be something that I do without purpose. Meaning to say, anything that I did not do on purpose. There are things I cant avoid, such as stopping at a stop light etc. but things such as getting on the computer to share my experiences - only is to feed my curious ego.

With a divine purpose - my duty would be to sit in nature and allow my mind to meld with my body so I could better understand human potential. (Which is similar to what I'm studying in neuropsychology)

I'm sharing information that is fairly useless. What it comes down to for me is that I can find purpose in anything I do... My journey is - determining what my ultimate purpose is so I can tie it all together efficiently, without focusing too much on the loose strings (distractions / things that are done without purpose).

Sign in to follow this