RongzomFan

Philosopher's Stone Claimed to Be Recently Found

The best urine to use is that of a dark yellow color, since this means there is less water and more body, which is useful in the First Part of the work. Therefore the best time to collect the urine to be used for making the Stone is the first time you urinate in the morning. This fact has become an open secret, as you can see from the society so-named "Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn", who managed to figure out the true ingredient for the Philosophers' Stone, but unfortunately thought that this itself was a metaphor.

So to recap: the only ingredient of the Philosophers' Stone is urine, preferably obtained in the morning. You will need around 1 liter.

Ok, well then ummm..

I suppose Taoism also refers to the "golden elixir"..

The first half of the Tang dynasty also marked the climax of contacts between China and the Arabic world. These exchanges may be at the origin of the mediaeval word alchymia, one of whose suggested etymologies is from middle Chinese kiem-yak (the approximate pronunciation of mod. jinye, or "Golden Liquor") with the addition of the Arabic prefix al-.
:lol::huh:

damn his book hit #161 on amazon, even though the whole recipe is online. Color me impressed!

Not surprised that it's made out of pee. Of course the proof is in the pudding. :lol:

• Like 1

The first half of the Tang dynasty also marked the climax of contacts between China and the Arabic world. These exchanges may be at the origin of the mediaeval word alchymia, one of whose suggested etymologies is from middle Chinese kiem-yak (the approximate pronunciation of mod. jinye, or "Golden Liquor") with the addition of the Arabic prefix al-.

My understanding is that the word alchemy and chemistry both came from the word Khemet which used to be the name of Egypt, meaning "The Black Land." Seeing as they were the first to teach internal alchemy and predated Arabic chemistry, I think this makes sense.

The rest of this "golden dawn" business is a ridiculous hoax at best, if not just bad scatalogical humour....

I am surprised no one has complained to the mods about vulgarity and obscenity of this thread.

Perhaps there are some sadistic personalities in here who think it is alright to drink urine?

Edited by tulku

I am surprised no one has complained to the mods about vulgarity and obscenity of this thread.

Perhaps there are some sadistic personalities in here who think it is alright to drink urine?

there may even be some sick freaks who aren't offended in the least at the thought of it!

think of it as a yogic tattva

or just read this

http://www.freewebs.com/naturalmedical/sacredsemen/

and consider that, all things being relative, theres probably worse things to worry about out there :D

• Like 1

Yes, and I am one. Not that I do it myself, but there is a practice of medicinal urine drinking in Taoism.

But that doesn't interest me. What does is Michael Winn's writing about staying in Taoist caves in China. To be authentic he doesn't bring food or water even though he stays a couple of days. With no water he does as he believed the ancient (and not so ancient) Taoists cave dwellers did: he drinks his urine.

He wouldn't drink the first 3rd of it. Tasted warm and brothy he said. Fascinating story, It may still be on the healing tao usa site under articles.

Maybe the day will come when I'll try it. Don't know. I do know there are some medicines derived from urine so the Taoists aren't totally crazy (example.Pergonal). There are homeopathics who use highly diluted urine.

In a similar vein, I observe and sometimes eat my mucus. The color is an indication of whether my body is fighting a virus or bacterial disease. The darkness of the yellow or green is caused (I think) by dead virus cells. I kinda believe by ingesting inactivated cells my body might gain some immunity advantage. Also I kinda like the taste. :o

Hey most of is slipping down our throats anyway.

Edited by thelerner

Psst... anyone who is interested in an interesting read on the interesting process of making the elixer of life and the more interestingly interesting philosopher's stone of great interest, send me an Email or PM me your own email addy. I will forward a .pdf with worthwhile reading material on the subject.

Disclaimer: I have not tested this yet and lack the tools to do so, so dont come crying to me if this stuff actually kills you for some interesting unknowable reason.

• Like 1

Yes, and I am one. Not that I do it myself, but there is a practice of medicinal urine drinking in Taoism.

But that doesn't interest me. What does is Michael Winn's writing about staying in Taoist caves in China. To be authentic he doesn't bring food or water even though he stays a couple of days. With no water he does as he believed the ancient (and not so ancient) Taoists cave dwellers did: he drinks his urine.

He wouldn't drink the first 3rd of it. Tasted warm and brothy he said. Fascinating story, It may still be on the healing tao usa site under articles.

Maybe the day will come when I'll try it. Don't know. I do know there are some medicines derived from urine so the Taoists aren't totally crazy (example.Pergonal). There are homeopathics who use highly diluted urine.

In a similar vein, I observe and sometimes eat my mucus. The color is an indication of whether my body is fighting a virus or bacterial disease. The darkness of the yellow or green is caused (I think) by dead virus cells. I kinda believe by ingesting inactivated cells my body might gain some immunity advantage. Also I kinda like the taste. :o

Hey most of is slipping down our throats anyway.

Do you know if Michael Winn still goes to these caves ?

I have heard of this practice, and the people that do it do it for detoxing, so they only do so after they have removed just about everything they could from the urine that they use.

Thus, this is BS because the morning urine is the most full of the shit they clean out before ingesting it..

If you go to the website there is a discussion forum and not 1 single person has actually made and tried it. I am calling BS also.

If you go to the website there is a discussion forum and not 1 single person has actually made and tried it. I am calling BS also.

Think about it a bit more!

You are on a forum which is based on discussing "Thee Cultivation of CHI"

Granted his work is not yet finished, but to be so brash in claiming his work is BS considering his 'intentions' are for the "better of people's Health" is quite limited wouldn't you think ?

;)

Do you know if Michael Winn still goes to these caves ?

I think so, I was just on the HealingTaoUSA site and he was advertising his China trip. Its very brave of him. He brings people to some pretty remote sights and has some good connections.

Course my information is years old. When I was at Tao Mountain he presented a slide show of his previous China trip. It looked amazing. Doing time in ancient Taoist caves was a possible add on. He might be doing things differently these days.

Back on track, I'm in Billb's corner, I'd probably put down a deposit on the Brooklyn Bridge before I invested much in the philosopher stone that gives immortality and changes lead to gold.

Still, good luck and to those who try. Please send us reports Sometimes the journey is more important then the goal.

Searching for the philosopher stone the journey is the point.

Edited by thelerner

Think about it a bit more!

You are on a forum which is based on discussing "Thee Cultivation of CHI"

Granted his work is not yet finished, but to be so brash in claiming his work is BS considering his 'intentions' are for the "better of people's Health" is quite limited wouldn't you think ?

;)

Why is this brash? I do not questions the guys intentions at all. I was interested in it and then very disappointed when it turned out that no one on the site even made the stuff let alone tried it and healed a disease like he claims. I think if you did a vote on this site most would consider it BS and I guess you would consider them brash as well. My claim is not limited just based on common sense. In fact if someone does make it and it turns out to be the philosophers stone please clue us in and I will have an open mind as I would love to be wrong on this one! I also know what forum I am on and what it discusses so why should I abandon my common sense?

Why is this brash? I do not questions the guys intentions at all. I was interested in it and then very disappointed when it turned out that no one on the site even made the stuff let alone tried it and healed a disease like he claims. I think if you did a vote on this site most would consider it BS and I guess you would consider them brash as well. My claim is not limited just based on common sense. In fact if someone does make it and it turns out to be the philosophers stone please clue us in and I will have an open mind as I would love to be wrong on this one! I also know what forum I am on and what it discusses so why should I abandon my common sense?

Thanks for your reply. Its well thought out and kind which is much appreciated ;)

There are other people who also have made what they believe to be 'the stone' and have had some intriguing results to say the least.

My point I was trying to make is that people SHOULD keep an open mind to all. And as My Mentor States...

Pegasus Research Consortium

"The louder the opposition protests the more I know I am on the right track"

"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident". - Arthur Schopenhauer

PS you should keep an eye on what Barry Carter is up to with ORMUS. :P

• Like 1

Ya, I'm amazed that book could be ranked that high on Amazon when there is absolutely zero proof for it, lol!! WTF?? Who all's buying and/or trying it??? :wacko:

Anyhow...here's one interesting "believer" :lol:

Ya, I'm amazed that book could be ranked that high on Amazon when there is absolutely zero proof for it, lol!! WTF?? Who all's buying and/or trying it??? :wacko:

Anyhow...here's one interesting "believer" :lol:

The Book is Free and Updated for Free along with the Participant knowing that its unfinished work. Some may believe it as gospel! and other's may not, but are willing to give consideration to the thought.

Falling into the Trap of Smug Git's without Knowing what you are Smug About Perhaps?

To accuse means you must understand where the person is wrong, and hence you should aid the person in the correct way of making the stone Perhaps?

PS you should keep an eye on what Barry Carter is up to with ORMUS. :P

We used to have some passionate Ormus people here and a few threads on it. Whats up with Ormus these days?

Thanks

Michael