tulku

Are BDSM insults towards males tolerated yet BDSM remarks towards females are a big no-no?

Witch posted a very derogatory offensive remark towards me where she thinks I should be bound, shacked and dressed as a sissy maid.

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/20435-true-love-can-only-exist-without-lust-for-enlightenment/page__st__16__p__289973entry289973

I see I was correct. Well, then, also bound, shackled and dressed as a sissy maid to avoid that unfortunate outcome. :)

Internal alchemy based on hatred will hurt you in the end, honey. I think you need to work on girl issues first.

There are 5 votes for this insult of hers towards me.

Yet when I posted a similar remark of a similar nature to her, I get reported for moderation immediately.

You tell me, my male brothers, is thetaobums a reverse sexist forum where males are suppose to tolerate derogatory remarks from females yet males can't post insults back to them?

To tell you the truth, I think Witch might be a male posing as a female poster. Seriously.

Edited by tulku
  • Like 1

This was discussed in the pit, and we did find that nothing can be said regarding women without a huge unconscious retaliation...from both men and women.

I played a large part in those discussions, and it has been clear to me since then exactly how true this is. The unconscious reaction played a huge role in what led to me recently getting suspended for absolutely nothing.

So yeah, enjoy your time here. :rolleyes:

• Like 6

This was discussed in the pit, and we did find that nothing can be said regarding women without a huge unconscious retaliation...from both men and women.

I played a large part in those discussions, and it has been clear to me since then exactly how true this is. The unconscious reaction played a huge role in what led to me recently getting suspended for absolutely nothing.

So yeah, enjoy your time here. :rolleyes:

You know, I have always believed in male-female equality.

But there seem to be a female superiority over males nowadays. Especially in the West and some countries in the East as well.

A reverse sexism if you can call it.

It is really funny how males are so starved for female attention and love(sex) that they can lose themselves and their dignity.

It makes me sick.

Edited by tulku
  • Like 7

Feminism isnt womens rights. Its the attempt to emasculate men.

Last time I check all men don't do something unless we are asked.

Go to our little caves when stressed to clear our minds.

Are not as aware of little aspects (unless you are psychic) like women are.

Edit:

Intentions are hard to prove with words alone. Let my words only be fodder for banthas.

Edited by Ambrose_Bierce
  • Like 1

Thank television and the secret programming they put in it as well as everywhere else. These people don't know better. They're just doing what they were taught. Being a man is strongly discouraged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rkl_oLSKQc

3:51 look at those dumb c*nts who laugh at him getting his dick chopped off. Absolutely sickening to the core. I hate it with every bone in my body. Feminism is NOT about equality, feminists are famous for double standards. Favoring women over men all the time.

Equality is certainly not feminism. Feminism is anti feminine.

• Like 3

Witch posted a very derogatory offensive remark towards me where she thinks I should be bound, shacked and dressed as a sissy maid.

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/20435-true-love-can-only-exist-without-lust-for-enlightenment/page__st__16__p__289973entry289973

There are 5 votes for this insult of hers towards me.

Yet when I posted a similar remark of a similar nature to her, I get reported for moderation immediately.

I seriously don't think you can compare a death threat to being imprisoned (which was tied to a tongue-in-cheek comment). However personally insulting the latter, there is a very small bit of humor in it. I don't think most find humor in death threats. That's my observation.

• Like 1

I seriously don't think you can compare a death threat to being imprisoned (which was tied to a tongue-in-cheek comment). However personally insulting the latter, there is a very small bit of humor in it. I don't think most find humor in death threats. That's my observation.

to me, that wasn't a tongue-in-cheek comment but an extremely insulting, derogatory comment

bdsm is an extremely tasteless activity meant for the most devolved humans on this planet

what i posted was not a death threat but totally in line with the mentally unbalanced bdsm fantasies of Witch's

i am surprised no one reported Witch for posting such vulgar remarks

or is that the outlook of TTB on BDSM nowadays? that BDSM insults are appropriate? if so, then my reply to her is totally in-line with her BDSM fantasies

you either accept all BDSM remarks or your don't accept them all.. where's the rule on what's acceptable BDSM activity and what's unacceptable BDSM activity?

more importantly, is TTB an appropriate place to include such BDSM trade-offs in the first place?

btw just in case you are a noob regarding BDSM, choking your partner is a very popular BDSM activity.

Google it.

stop having double standards just cos my remarks about sex wrench your insides

Edited by tulku

Could an enlightened master really even feel insulted, ever?

I not only felt insulted, I felt threatened as well.

So it is only natural for me to make a similar insult back to Witch.

Btw, I ain't an enlightened master. Not by a long shot.

Edited by tulku

how do you know being bound, shackled and tortured is a tongue-in-cheek comment?

are you Witch in disguise?

if that's the case, i can always say choking Witch to death is also a tongue-in-cheek comment.

you can't have it both ways..

it is either both remarks are threats or both are tongue-in-cheek comments

in anycase, who are you to decide?

are you the Mod here?

did Witch complain? of course, she accepted my cheek-in-comment with good grace as she knew she started the exchange

if you can't stand the heat, don't start a fire in the first place

Edited by tulku
  • Like 1

Tulku, honey, I have been a member here for a long time. I did take a long break from here recently. People know I'm female. I am rather public, have been on television, etc.

You are quite right that I am both vulgar and lower-plane. I have been very open about that from day one posting here. At least up in the General Discussion area, I believe that people of different paths are allowed to post. I should probably stay out of the taoist section, although I do consider myself a taoist.

Also, I didn't say anything about being tortured, unless you consider wearing women's clothing to be a form of torture. And my point was that you might want to consider doing that consensually.

Edited by witch
  • Like 1

Let's talk about individual liberty for a second, stig.

When you poked your nose into exchange between me and Witch, you are already intruding on our individual liberties.

Which is what you did btw by poking into exchanges between me and Witch.

Its a public forum and it looked like you were resorting to tacky threats and 'beware me I'm a dragon' nonsense. I asked if you were being sarcastic and you didn't answer.

You make threats in public; statements of grandeur and violence that can seen as delusional you will get negative feedback.

shave and a hair cut 2 bits

Its a public forum and it looked like you were resorting to tacky threats and 'beware me I'm a dragon' nonsense. I asked if you were being sarcastic and you didn't answer.

You make threats in public; statements of grandeur and violence that can seen as delusional you will get negative feedback.

shave and a hair cut 2 bits

I didn't know you were the official TTB arbiter on what's acceptable BDSM activities and what's considered to be threats.

All along BDSM fans have always talked about how they enjoy choking their partners during sex so I would assume Witch enjoys being choked as well.

She does seem to enjoy having sex while being tortured so I was just going along with what she started.

Hey no one told me what's acceptable or what's not acceptable BDSM activites on TTB. You wanna start a list?

Is talk of BDSM activities even allowed on TTB?

Tulku, honey, I have been a member here for a long time. I did take a long break from here recently. People know I'm female. I am rather public, have been on television, etc.

You are quite right that I am both vulgar and lower-plane. I have been very open about that from day one posting here. At least up in the General Discussion area, I believe that people of different paths are allowed to post. I should probably stay out of the taoist section, although I do consider myself a taoist.

Also, I didn't say anything about being tortured, unless you consider wearing women's clothing to be a form of torture. And my point was that you might want to consider doing that consensually.

My friend, I do not know who you are.

Your post regarding bondage, shackling and forced cross-dressing (because i would never cross-dress) sounds very demeaning and threatening to me.

However, I forced myself to remain cool which is why I posted a rather mild remark back to you.

At any rate, Witch, even though I may complain about your posts in this section Forum and Tech Support, in reality, I am more angry at the double standards shown by others.

All along, it is the double standards which irk me rather than what you post.

I can hack it with the best or the worst of them, just so you know. A pretty thick skin and all. Which is why I never took your posts personally and I know you didn't take mine personally despite the heavy tone in both our posts.

It is really the double standards and the fact that some posters are ganging up against me which I really pissed off at.

Understand why I ranting in this particular section.

Edited by tulku

Please don't take it personally. I have been here for years, I am friendly, people know I'm cuckoo and not exactly your standard taoist, so I have earned some leniency from past behavior.

You tell me, my male brothers, is thetaobums a reverse sexist forum where males are suppose to tolerate derogatory remarks from females yet males can't post insults back to them?
IMO, Witch's remark could be taken offensively - or possibly not, depending upon her target. It's similar to how sexual comments can be taken as "flirting" or "sexual harassment," depending upon consensuality (or lack thereof).

Death threats will generally be taken as crossing the line by default though, unless the target happens to be consensual.. :lol:

But, I would also agree that there is a strong undercurrent of socially-accepted, feminist misandrism and anti-femininity underlying all these sexual/sexist fantasies & double-standards. However, that is a whole different topic better addressed on its own (civilly) elsewhere - like in numerous existing threads in The Pit. :D

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

Those sort of discussions can be quite emotional and you have a provocative posting style :unsure: its not like you need permission...

You posted some of this in forum and tech but I'm going to tidy it up a bit and move this into general.

Please try to avoid another piting

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

oh yes just none of that stuff... best wishes in this discussion.

I didn't know you were the official TTB arbiter on what's acceptable BDSM activities and what's considered to be threats.

All along BDSM fans have always talked about how they enjoy choking their partners during sex so I would assume Witch enjoys being choked as well.

Hmnn this is the first BDSM topic I've seen in a long time and you started it and have more posts here then anyone else. Hmmmnn

All BDSM fans do what..? Are you sure? If you know that much maybe you should be the BDSM arbitrator, or maybe not visit so many BDSM sites.

Witch was being her playful self, you didn't understand it, felt threatened and went into threat mode. Totally unnecessary.

Like everything else BDSM is fine between consulting adults. Good sex goes way beyond rubbing genitals, it involves a universe of possibilities. Gentlemen keep there eyes on the prize and don't peek into or judge others bedrooms.

You may have a mountainous sword, but the bedroom arts require an open mind, flexibility and good breath control. B)

Edited by thelerner

IMO, Witch's remark could be taken offensively - or possibly not, depending upon her target. It's similar to how sexual comments can be taken as "flirting" or "sexual harassment," depending upon consensuality (or lack thereof).

Death threats will generally be taken as crossing the line by default though, unless the target happens to be consensual.. :lol:

But, I would also agree that there is a strong undercurrent of socially-accepted, feminist misandrism and anti-femininity underlying all these sexual/sexist fantasies & double-standards. However, that is a whole different topic better addressed on its own (civilly) elsewhere - like in numerous existing threads in The Pit. :D

You are already exhibiting reverse sexism against me.

Anyway, I would repeat my point. My comment about throttling her was along the general accepted definitions of BDSM sexual fun in a conversation about BDSM which Witch started.

You don't get to decide which BDSM activities are or are not acceptable discussion topics at TTB.

You ain't the Mod. Who gave you the right to decide which BDSM activities are considered to be normal according to the general tastes of TTB and which BDSM activities are deviant?

It is either all BDSM activities are acceptable discussion topics or none at all.

Hmnn this is the first BDSM topic I've seen in a long time and you started it and have more posts here then anyone else. Hmmmnn

All BDSM fans do what..? Are you sure? If you know that much maybe you should be the BDSM arbitrator, or maybe not visit so many BDSM sites.

Witch was being her playful self, you didn't understand it, felt threatened and went into threat mode. Totally unnecessary.

Like everything else BDSM is fine between consulting adults. Good sex goes way beyond rubbing genitals, it involves a universe of possibilities. Gentlemen keep there eyes on the prize and don't peek into or judge others bedrooms.

You may have a mountainous sword, but the bedroom arts require an open mind, flexibility and good breath control. B)

Maybe Witch should learn to understand that there is a lot of people out there who find BDSM to be a perverse, dangerous, threatening, vulgar activity.

Btw, it wasn't a threat to her.

One reason why I posted the remark about "throttling her" to death was to show how dangerous and perverse the entire BDSM industry is.

It was more of a remark to test her reactions, to educate her on the more dangerous aspects of BDSM rather than a straight-out threat of death.

As I said before, if you do not want people to engage in these dangerous talk, do not start one in the first place.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Witch's BDSM posts fit more than one of the above criteria btw.

Abusive, vulgar, harassing, obscene profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy

And I would be the first to admit I did the same in my retorts to her so no one can accuse of me of having double standards too.

I was also abusive, vulgar, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening and invasive of another person's privacy in my retorts to Witch on BDSM.

Edited by tulku