Stigweard

[Moderation] -- tulku

In a continued effort to get moderation more into the hands of the general membership I am publicly reporting tulku and requesting immediate suspension.

no i will bound you, shackle you, strip you naked and choke you to death

how's that for bdsm?

don't ever tempt my dark side.. i can be far darker than the worst sociopath out there..

as they say be careful what you wish for

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/20435-true-love-can-only-exist-without-lust-for-enlightenment/page__view__findpost__p__290137

• Like 4

witch said something kinda playful to him and he reacted like it was a death threat!? Then he posted how he'd strangle such a person.

I asked (posted) him if it was sarcasm. Often its hard to tell on the forum. He didn't answer, I suspect it wasn't (could still be wrong). I guess his second comment that Stig posted above suggests it wasn't.

Tulku has inspired much conversation and thats a good thing, he's been a champion for the extreme ascetic view, but he might be in need of some down time here.

I hope there is mystical master deep in the Himalayas, far from woman, good food, and entertainment waiting for a man such as he. Or maybe just the Taliban.

• Like 1

witch said something kinda playful to him and he reacted like it was a death threat!? Then he posted how he'd strangle such a person.

I asked (posted) him if it was sarcasm. Often its hard to tell on the forum. He didn't answer, I suspect it wasn't (could still be wrong). I guess his second comment that Stig posted above suggests it wasn't.

Tulku has inspired much conversation and thats a good thing, he's been a champion for the extreme ascetic view, but he might be in need of some down time here.

I hope there is mystical master deep in the Himalayas, far from woman, good food, and entertainment waiting for a man such as he. Or maybe just the Taliban.

witch was the one who talked about bounding and shackling me first

why didn't you guys report her?

double standards here?

I didn't see it as something playful.

I saw it as something offensive and I was just replying in kind.

Afterall it was BDSM which she suggested wasn't it?

Edited by tulku
  • Like 2

I see I was correct. Well, then, also bound, shackled and dressed as a sissy maid to avoid that unfortunate outcome. :)

Why didn't anyone report this?

This post is extremely offensive and degrading.

Edited by tulku
  • Like 3

Why didn't anyone report this?

This post is extremely offensive and degrading.

tulku if you can discern the difference between witch's comments and your threats to kill someone then I really think you need some time away to work on your cultivation.

This on top of your continued provocation (which seems to be the new precedent) then I think a minimum 7-day break is well and truly justified.

:D

Edit: I will acknowledge however that you have gone back and deleted your offending comments. This needs to be taken into account now as well. Thank you.

Edited by Stigweard
  • Like 1

This post is extremely offensive and degrading

It truly is.

Overlooking this fact is not wise.

I'm with you, tulku. Witch should be suspended for that, and you should be suspended also for your response. Easy.

What you said wasn't technically a death threat, since it required witch "binding, shackling, and dressing you up as a sissy maid" first...and I doubt she'd be capable of that. :lol: But it looks pretty bad when violence is discussed here no matter what.

I will give another example to clarify: if someone said "Scotty I'm going to kill you." I should be able to respond, "if you actually came and tried to kill me, I'd kill you first."

Because the first is the actual threat...the second is dependent upon the first person taking action, and isn't yet a real threat.

Plus both of your scenarios were hypothetical...not actual. Witch isn't going to do that stuff to you...and you aren't going to do what you said, to her.

No doubt the moderators will favor witch here, not doing anything about what she said...which is fucking disgusting. And perhaps I'm hurting your cause by sharing my opinion (which is controversial no matter what it is apparently)...sorry for that.

Best of luck to you.

Edited by scotty8000

tulku if you can discern the difference between witch's comments and your threats to kill someone then I really think you need some time away to work on your cultivation.

This on top of your continued provocation (which seems to be the new precedent) then I think a minimum 7-day break is well and truly justified.

Edit: I will acknowledge however that you have gone back and deleted your offending comments. This needs to be taken into account now as well. Thank you.

Excuse me stigweard

some of my recent posts may be provocative but I have never made insults against anyone except for witch who had really crossed the line here..

furthermore, some have deemed it fit to call me a fool and ignorant yet i kept mum regarding those insults..

you want me to point those insults out to you?

i don't think a ban here is appropriate at all especially when it seems me that quite a few posters in here want to shut me up for my provocative yet truthful remarks

my posts may shake people' egos here cause they are really controversial but they have never been insulting except in Witch's case

• Like 1

unless of course, the mods deem it fit to listen to egos in here who have been shaken up by my controversial remarks

those egos who will try to conjure up a fake account to try to get me into a war of insults which I have really tried to stayed out of until Witch really crossed the line here..

in the other thread where Scotty posted insults made against him by Seth, where terms like morons, tools were thrown, those same terms were made against me yet I kept quiet about those terms..

seriously, if I am banned for defending myself in response to an extremely offensive remark by a new flame-baiter, then please ban me for life cause I know for sure this forum can't handle my posts.

"Sunya",

wow you guys are wayyyy too sensitive

If your only intent is to come in here to disrespect and insult those who are trying to improve this forum, then remove yourself.

Don't ban tulku for this. I was provoking him to introspection.

Of course I did not mean that he should be forced against his will to be bound, shackled and dressed as a sissy maid. That would defeat the purpose of it, the point being that it might do him some good to willingly undergo something like that.

• Like 1

wow you guys are wayyyy too sensitive

really I thought you would be the one who reported my post to the mods

afterall you were the one who said only mentally unbalanced females would enjoy being throttled to death

which is a remark I agree with you on btw

Don't ban tulku for this. I was provoking him to introspection.

Of course I did not mean that he should be forced against his will to be bound, shackled and dressed as a sissy maid. That would defeat the purpose of it, the point being that it might do him some good to willingly undergo something like that.

Oh yeah? Well, I did not mean that you should be bound, shackled, strip naked and throttled to death as well.

Unless of you are mentally unbalanced enough to enjoy this type of shit.

Of course I did not mean that he should be forced against his will to be bound, shackled and dressed as a sissy maid.

This was not at all obvious from your post.

If the mods are reading this (and by the good spirits I hope you are), then I want it noted that tulku has voluntarily gone back and edited his posts to remove the offending comments. Thus I retract my earlier request for his suspension.

Witch if you are reading this, for the sake of some forum harmony (and even though I found humor in your comments ;)), do you think you could also remove your comments? Please hun' that would be great!

Tulku (who I know is reading this), please consider how the reactions to your contributions is sparked by your fundamentalist and evangelic manner in which you post. If you want to stop the way people are hounding you then could you please consider adjusting your style of posting. You might find that people will listen to you more and engage more in discussion if you stop acting like a preacher throwing bibles at people on a street corner. Just a thought ;)

But many people enjoy breath restriction; men and women alike. That isn't a sign of mental imbalance. And if you like that feeling of control, why not learn how to do it properly and then do it consensually and bring great happiness to your lover? If she's into that.

• Like 2

If the mods are reading this (and by the good spirits I hope you are), then I want it noted that tulku has voluntarily gone back and edited his posts to remove the offending comments. Thus I retract my earlier request for his suspension.

Witch if you are reading this, for the sake of some forum harmony (and even though I found humor in your comments ;)), do you think you could also remove your comments? Please hun' that would be great!

Tulku (who I know is reading this), please consider how the reactions to your contributions is sparked by your fundamentalist and evangelic manner in which you post. If you want to stop the way people are hounding you then could you please consider adjusting your style of posting. You might find that people will listen to you more and engage more in discussion if you stop acting like a preacher throwing bibles at people on a street corner. Just a thought ;)

I already have edited my posts. :)

Look, my posts may get on some's nerves.

But not a single one of it was a personal attack.

You wanna know how I feel about the people in this forum?

To be honest, I feel that the peeps in this forum are far more evolved than the peeps out there who are not participating in forums of this nature.

And as the world is 7 billion big, we know that is a pretty huge amount of people out there not participating in forums of this nature.

If anything, my remarks my posts are talking about the people whom I met in real life. The people out there in the world.

The ones whom every poster in here meet on the street and in their everyday lives.

My posts are against the whole of humanity. Why the hell would I need to preach to anyone here?

It is just what I feel looking at the people out there.

I do not know anyone here so why would anyone reading my posts feel that uncomfortable?? Unless my posts touch some nerves?

I say again. My posts are not aimed at the peeps in this forum. Most of them anyway.

Edited by tulku
  • Like 1

really I thought you would be the one who reported my post to the mods

afterall you were the one who said only mentally unbalanced females would enjoy being throttled to death

which is a remark I agree with you on btw

lol no I didn't report you. I don't report anyone really. I think some members here have gotten way too sensitive and dramatic and need to chill out :)

• Like 3

I already have edited my posts. :)

Thank you witch!

tulku, seeing that you have removed your offending comments and witch has removed hers then do you agree that this little 'incident' is over?

We know.

Now, byebye!

I'm not the one who was banned. Can you please leave? You bring so much negativity to this place. <_<

• Like 2

Thank you witch!

tulku, seeing that you have removed your offending comments and witch has removed hers then do you agree that this little 'incident' is over?

This little incident would be over when you have removed any bias of yours towards me.

Not that I have any bias against you in the first place.

This little incident would be over when you have removed any bias of yours towards me.

Not that I have any bias against you in the first place.

LOL :D

Personally I think you should have the right to be as provocative as you want and feel. Every member on this forum should have the unalienable right to:

• to seek information and ideas;
  • to receive information and ideas;
  • to impart information and ideas.

The only reasons that moderation actions should be taken is to:

• Prevent harm to other members, and
  • Prevent undue, excessive offense to other members.

So as far as I am concerned you go and beat your bible or dharma or whatever to your hearts content. You just have to remember that the more you evangelize the more often you will get folks who will stand up and say "Please STFU!"

Every time this happens there will be a disturbance on the forum and inevitably someone will slap down an insult and then it becomes a moderation concern.

If you are happy with that, and if you are happy with seeing your name pop up for moderation again and again, then fine go your hardest. But if you are wondering why there is so much friction occurring in the posts you are creating than I think you might benefit from having a rethink about the way in which you are posting.

If that makes me biased, fine and I will defend my right to express my bias whenever I wish.

But I do apologize for making you a scapegoat in a way. I was using you as a means to make a point to the moderators. I actually don't think anyone should be moderated from being provocative, but they have set a precedent and I trying to point this hypocrisy out to them. Please accept my apologies in this regard.