Ambrose_Bierce

Notre Dame Stadium Evacuated due to Thunderstorm?

Okay so the media says and here is one vendor:

You know what flies around huge, enclosed stadiums when the wind is whipping around during a thunderstorm? Everything. Programs, ticket stubs, popcorn containers, hot dog wrappers, napkins, the band's sheet music

Rivals.com

So, now I wonder: Why dont *I* get to see those things flying around during inclement weather at a game?

Watch for yourself, and see how it changes direction. Better yet, the air flow in isolated thunderstorms and thunderstorm cells are distinct at different altitudes. This doesnt look like something caught in air current.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8tqCne_B20

Okay so the media says and here is one vendor:

Rivals.com

So, now I wonder: Why dont *I* get to see those things flying around during inclement weather at a game?

Watch for yourself, and see how it changes direction. Better yet, the air flow in isolated thunderstorms and thunderstorm cells are distinct at different altitudes. This doesnt look like something caught in air current.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8tqCne_B20

Sheila Aliens? :lol: :lol: UFO stands for 'unidentified flying object' and to imply an alien invasion or whatever one wants to project onto this visual phenomenon, is stretching it.

Denial of what?

Denial of anything. The most complicated part about being spiritual is to be able to understand or comprehend that there are many possibilities. When we deny we shut ourselves off from understanding.

The other effect is that it can shut part of our energy, or in more mundane terms our feelings down. The end result is aches and pressures which our nerves become used to and become chronic pain due to shutting off our emotions. We cant shut them off but we can try to ride it out and to accept what we feel and how we feel.

• Like 2