Sign in to follow this  
Wanderer

Gary Clyman

who can afford it?!?! He's a hoot, though. There's lots of free stuff at his site like the chikung bible and the audio downloads, etc. His three rules are good: no masturbation, no alcohol, no drugs. Masturbation being non-yogic masturbation, of course.

From what I've heard from people who've actually spent the money, it's the traditional material.

Oh, there's a thread just below this one re: Gary being a bit hard to listen to. He is a total freak.

He's what happens if one is able to master pranayama without mastering meditation.

What? You say his three rules are good? Damn next he'll be outlawing chocolate, then everything I love will be sinful, illegal or fattening.

Michael

spoken as someone who has happily abandoned 3 weeks of retention.

Anybody ever hear of, or practice Gary's 'Tidal Wave Chikung' or his sexual kung-fu?

Search for "Clyman" to read previous threads.

It's funny, I've spoken to Gary at least a half dozen times and he's exactly as he appears in his adds, very hyper. He bad-mouths other chikung guys too.

In a conversation I had with him,..........in less than 10 minutes he bad mouthed Mantak Chia(too hard to understand),... B K Franztis(too fat),.... Effie Chow (a woman) and Ken Cohen (too Jewish).....................just kidding on the last one,........... but the others he did say and I couldn't believe I was hearing it!.............The dude is definitely a trip.

Yeah, the guy seems to have it in for Chia, he bashed him at least several times we spoke, saying that his techniques didn't work, and calling it s***.

bringing 7 year old threads back to life to try sell stuff..... tut tut!

Sign in to follow this