tulku

True Love can only exist without Lust (For Enlightenment)

I enjoy being a mammal and would like to remain one. Including accepting death when my time comes. Circle of life and all that. :D

so if someone comes along and offers you immortality, youth, beauty, longevity, health, great boobs, great bums, long legs

but the price of such immortality is that you are forbidden to have sex for the rest of your immortality

aren't you gonna accept such an offer?

There are beings many levels of beings who is much superior to humans.

Many of them do not have this superior mentality but there is no running from the fact that they are in fact superior to humans.

There are many ways to serve the divine but having your dignity crushed and engaging in perverse behavior isn't one of them,

How did you objectively determine this fact of superiority? What criteria did you use? If another person was superior by this criteria would you serve them?

How about those who serve the poor, the disabled or children? Maybe they could be considered objectively inferior in some way, but to me this shows more love than to serve the divine (For Enlightenment).

• Like 1

so if someone comes along and offers you immortality, youth, beauty, longevity, health, great boobs, great bums, long legs

but the price of such immortality is that you are forbidden to have sex for the rest of your immortality

Hell no!

What's the point of having youth, beauty, health, great boobs, great bums, and long legs forever if you can't use them?

That's more like hell...

I'd rather have them for a few hours and actually experience their functionality.

Otherwise, it's like having a Ferrari in your garage that you can never drive, what's the point?

I don't want to be immortal! Is that such a hard concept to grasp?

if a superior ET race or the Taoists Gods return to this world..

and they give you all these wonderful new technology for free food, free houses, free cars, if they give you all the money in the world and the best superior ET/Taoist health care..

if this ET race/Taoist Gods give you all these secrets of Immortality for free..

and the only condition is that you can never partake in sex again for the rest of your immortality..

how would you feel about such an offer?

Actually I was given this choice prenatally and turned it down. I chose 85 years and lots of sex. Looks like you did too. B)

Things given are worth less then things earned. The stuff (cars, house, etc) are worth more because I worked to pay for them. Life is worth more because it is a struggle and it is limited.

But if I was offered the deal now.. I..wouldn't take the first offer. I'd counter with 300 years of robust life, bungalow in Bahamas, hybrid Honda and sensational sex. If I can't get my act together in 300 years, I wouldn't have much use for forever.

If we're not happy now, why would we want immortality. Actually that was a lesson in the Yeshiva. If you can't handle Shabbat (24 hrs of peace, family, no work), what use do you have for heaven?

I see nothing wrong with a litte lust in a relationship, I like be lusted over and I like to feel lust sometimes, this doesn't change the love I feel for them, they are two different things.... But I do agree lust should not be confused for love.

How did you objectively determine this fact of superiority? What criteria did you use? If another person was superior by this criteria would you serve them?

How about those who serve the poor, the disabled or children? Maybe they could be considered objectively inferior in some way, but to me this shows more love than to serve the divine (For Enlightenment).

The best way to serve humanity is to show them how to become immortals.

Especially the poor and disabled. They came into these lives with lots of pre-written negative karma.

I don't serve people usually but I help them. Serving implies differences in status while helping implies giving regardless of the receiver's status.

Hell no!

What's the point of having youth, beauty, health, great boobs, great bums, and long legs forever if you can't use them?

That's more like hell...

I'd rather have them for a few hours and actually experience their functionality.

Otherwise, it's like having a Ferrari in your garage that you can never drive, what's the point?

Of course you can drive the Ferrari but you would be driving it alone.

What's wrong with that?

I love driving alone. No one whinging besides me.

I don't want to be immortal! Is that such a hard concept to grasp?

If I say you can become an immortal who can ascend physically to the highest dimensions/heavens as well, but you have to refrain from sex forever..

Would that still be a bad offer?

Actually I was given this choice prenatally and turned it down. I chose 85 years and lots of sex. Looks like you did too. B)

Things given are worth less then things earned. The stuff (cars, house, etc) are worth more because I worked to pay for them. Life is worth more because it is a struggle and it is limited.

But if I was offered the deal now.. I..wouldn't take the first offer. I'd counter with 300 years of robust life, bungalow in Bahamas, hybrid Honda and sensational sex. If I can't get my act together in 300 years, I wouldn't have much use for forever.

If we're not happy now, why would we want immortality. Actually that was a lesson in the Yeshiva. If you can't handle Shabbat (24 hrs of peace, family, no work), what use do you have for heaven?

How do you know what I chose? Do you have the Wisdom Eye? I certainly didn't choose 85 years and lots of sex. In fact I think I chose Immortality and little to zero sex.

Who cares what stuff are worth as long as I get them? Earth life is extremely hard not because the gods want you to appreciate your houses/cars/etc more.

That would be stupid. How do you appreciate impermanent stuff more? Houses/cars are impermanent objects and it is stupid for humanity to even waste a single second of their life thinking about them.

Earth life is hard because the demons wanna distract you from your God Given potential of Immortality with sex, money, fun, etc..

The reason why one would choose immortality is simple.

The longer you live, the wiser you become, the more you see the errors of your ways.

Humanity fail to evolve because they die and get reborn all the time. When they come back to Earth, they forgot all the lessons of their previous lifetimes and have to re-learn the same lessons over and over again.

Do you want such a life? I don't.

I refuse to lead a life where I will make money, get married, have children, grow old and die.

I am going to lead a life where I completely lose interest in sex and I will meditate for 24 hours a day 365 days a year, become the most accomplished shamanic priest in the history of mankind and if need be, I will sacrifice my chances of marriage and children in return for immortality.

And in the end, I WILL gain complete immortality and ascend physically to the highest dimensions/heavens.

This will be the ideal life for me.

Edited by tulku

The best way to serve humanity is to show them how to become immortals.

Especially the poor and disabled. They came into these lives with lots of pre-written negative karma.

I don't serve people usually but I help them. Serving implies differences in status while helping implies giving regardless of the receiver's status.

Okay tulku, I might sort of like you okay. I also sort of agree with witch, not to extent of the bdsm stuff, but I feel like it might be good for you to get your hands dirty, rolling around in the piss and shit of humanity can be more beautiful than the view from an ivory tower. Oh, I don't like that view that people somehow deserve what they get because of past karma, not at all. But it's cute how much you like Ron, maybe you're not completely self righteaous and uptight. Anyway, I already am immortal, or at least so far, so good. Sun's shining and my feet don't even hurt, blessings of the divine.

• Like 1

I see nothing wrong with a litte lust in a relationship, I like be lusted over and I like to feel lust sometimes, this doesn't change the love I feel for them, they are two different things.... But I do agree lust should not be confused for love.

Well I like to be lusted over too I am a vain man

But I do not like to feel lust and even love for others

The only beings fit for my love are the Gods and the Creator himself.

And the feelings of Lust? Completely Obliterated.

Okay tulku, I might sort of like you okay. I also sort of agree with witch, not to extent of the bdsm stuff, but I feel like it might be good for you to get your hands dirty, rolling around in the piss and shit of humanity can be more beautiful than the view from an ivory tower. Oh, I don't like that view that people somehow deserve what they get because of past karma, not at all. But it's cute how much you like Ron, maybe you're not completely self righteaous and uptight. Anyway, I already am immortal, or at least so far, so good. Sun's shining and my feet don't even hurt, blessings of the divine.

People can change their bad karma. Trust me. I changed my bad karma.

This is why I am trying to help Witch with her entities problem if she wants my help of course.

I would never force anyone to act against their will.

Oh no! I just had a precog of the (first?) TTBs marriage (sp?) between Witch and Tulku!!!

Kidding...sort of.

Oh no! I just had a precog of the (first?) TTBs marriage (sp?) between Witch and Tulku!!!

Kidding...sort of.

Hehehe.

I'm not going to say anything because no matter what I said it would be wrong.

:lol: That would be pretty funny. I also get the feeling, of course I could be wrong about this, that tulku is young enough to be my son.

I no longer have an entity problem. It was fun while it lasted, but the entity is gone now. Perhaps because I am stronger? I'm not sure why.

Kidding...sort of.

I would marry you first, hon.

Or not.

Edited by tulku

I would marry you first, hon.

Or not.

Dude, anyone who calls me "hon" has to either be 15 years older than me or from Texas or Baltimore:-p

• Like 1

... anyone who calls me "hon" has to either be 15 years older than me or from Texas or Baltimore:-p

Hi Hon.

Hehehe. I think I qualify for that first category.

Hi Hon.

Hehehe. I think I qualify for that first category.

I qualify for the second category!

Edit: cuz I live in Texas, you see.

Edited by Cat Pillar
  • Like 1

The Gods and Guardians of the Higher Dimensions judge us every moment with a critical eye.

They know our every thought.

For one to tread the fastest path to enlightenment, one must not give the Gods and Guardians of the Higher Dimensions even the slightest chance to fault you.

No God can fault you for giving Love and Happiness.

But they will strike you down for harboring even the slightest thought of Lust and Greed.

Speaking from personal experience.

Edited by tulku

No God can fault you for giving Love and Happiness.

But they will strike you down for even the slightest thought of Lust and Greed.

Speaking from personal experience.

Ah!, those personal experiences! They have more to do with our directions in life than do our free will and choices, I think.

Ah!, those personal experiences! They have more to do with our directions in life than do our free will and choices, I think.

What he said.