witch

My left hand path (for -K-)

I suppose on a Taoist forum it is indeed!

What I find weird is the overwhelm of what I'd call "scary" vibes around the whole sexual engulfing thing that Witch seems to put out. I don't want to be overwhelmed or engulfed. Or crushed or raped for that matter. Which is a bit what I'd understood Witch was up to "figuratively" if not literally. Susan's energy was a bit scary to me for a while but i got over it. The bisexual thing too. Not comfortable. Hopefully you won't read my discomfort as offensive Witch or any other TTbs. I seem to be running into a lot of "heavy" sexual stuff these days and I'm trying a) to work out what I'm doing to have this "occur" and B) how to navigate it properly so folks don't reckon they can just throw this stuff at me and think it's fine. Hence my questions about how it works. I suppose i could go take Santiago's PSD class too:-)

It's a path. My left hand path, which implies there is a right hand path. This one fits me, but by all means, take the other way if it makes you feel uncomfortable! The reason I started this thread wasn't to proselytize; just to be upfront about what I am and what I do. I'm not pretending to be something I'm not; I'm calling a spade a spade. Personally I think tulku might benefit from at least considering this path, but I would say for the majority of people the right hand path is a better way to go to achieve balance.

It's a path. My left hand path, which implies there is a right hand path. This one fits me, but by all means, take the other way if it makes you feel uncomfortable! The reason I started this thread wasn't to proselytize; just to be upfront about what I am and what I do. I'm not pretending to be something I'm not; I'm calling a spade a spade. Personally I think tulku might benefit from at least considering this path, but I would say for the majority of people the right hand path is a better way to go to achieve balance.

I dunno that there is a path. I do think there's yours and mine and Tulku's and all those other great TTB's. Now what I do find interesting is what happens when people on paths (or not on paths) "run into" each other. I think this forum is great because aside from an interest or practice in Taoism or some other weird consciousness-related stuff, there's a very diverse bunch of folks here and all at quite different 'energetic' signatures. (I say that so as not to impose any idea of level or any of that stuff, which I think is false. But I digress:-))

I'd probably never even meet half of them offline for all kinds of reasons. Some of those being I'd avoid people whose vibe I feel to be too different from what I figure is mine or overwhelming in some way. Here I can't get away. So it forces me to attempt to figure out WTF is going on with that and the answers are almost always interesting.

well i am not into domination and submission or anything but i wish there were more people like you in the world. you seem empowered and authentic and sexually "self-actualized" for lack of a better word. i bet a lot of people would be kinky if they had what it took to be true to themselves.

i really liked what you said about not caring about tulku's response cause it was you who was pushing buttons and thats just what you got. if everyone were similarly sensible i don't think we would need mods to banish people from the land

i will quit gushing all over you now, i just wanted to say that

• Like 1

Hi,

Just thought I'd dip into the naughty thread as light relief from reading all the whats-wrong-with-moderation threads.

Haven't got anything to contribute ... my remote is well, remote ... they call them commandos here in Portugal which sounds more interesting. Pass me the commando - has a kind of domanatrix ring to to it, don't you think?

Hehehe, Apech dipping into the naughty thread, you're so...European;-)

And you said commando.

And you said dominatrix

And you said ring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3ho_VWslkM&feature=related

you seem empowered and authentic

:blush: You can gush over me anytime, anamatva. :D

-K-, that Beavis and Butthead clip is a hoot!

this is why we are natural enemies, Witch

you are the personification of the left-hand path while I am the embodiment of the right-hand path

you mentioned entities around you

i can give you some great advice on how to resolve this issue

if you are sincere about helping yourself, that is

you do realize the left-hand path is the unnatural anti-god anti-enlightenment path don't you?

you are going against the Creator himself if you persist on your path

no personal offense here

i just wanna help you evolve

evolution/immortality is a science and an art not a religion

Edited by tulku

As you very well know by now, we came into this life with pre-written soul contracts and karma situations.

Prior to your birth, you may have asked for a situation where you serve as an energy vampire for those entities around you.

However, this left-hand path is now creating lots and lots of negative karma which would be repaid in your future life-times.

I can help you if you want for free.

PM me.

As you very well know by now, we came into this life with pre-written soul contracts and karma situations.

Prior to your birth, you may have asked for a situation where you serve as an energy vampire for those entities around you.

However, this left-hand path is now creating lots and lots of negative karma which would be repaid in your future life-times.

PM me.

Somthing tells me witch will see it somewhat differently than you :excl::lol::DB)

• Like 2

That's interesting. I personally don't buy the pre-birth contract stuff. I don't buy blank slate either:-)

I do buy the idea of co-creation though. I even buy the idea that I'm incarnated just to experience things just because.

I buy the idea that early life experiences contribute to our conditioning and the only reason for conditioning is a survival one.

Which is why, once the conditions are passed, one no longer needs it. But unfortunately large numbers of mechanisms exist that play back into it for self-perpetuating reasons or gain. In that category I include religions, societies, advertising, sexual predators...:-)

this is why we are natural enemies, Witch

you are the personification of the left-hand path while I am the embodiment of the right-hand path

you mentioned entities around you

i can give you some great advice on how to resolve this issue

if you are sincere about helping yourself, that is

you do realize the left-hand path is the unnatural anti-god anti-enlightenment path don't you?

you are going against the Creator himself if you persist on your path

no personal offense here

i just wanna help you evolve

evolution/immortality is a science and an art not a religion

I no longer am troubled by entities. Yes, the left-hand path is the anti-enlightenment path, but I do not agree that it is unnatural. My path is in harmony with the natural, material world.

The creator created both the light and the darkness where light resides.

Again, I like being a mammal, I have no interest in becoming immortal or going to a sort of heaven. I like the natural world and only hope to help with political, economic and environmental balance.

I have had a crown chakra outpouring and I'm glad I experienced it, for the feeling, but it is not something I aspire to on an ongoing basis. And although I enjoy sixth chakra stimulation, even there it is not something I work towards. I think the path of a woman is simply to get the energy up to the fourth chakra and release it. I don't want to walk on a male path; I want to stay on my female path that is centered on the fourth chakra.

PM me.

:lol: You seem.... burdened by the nature of the universe!

You want it, as it seems, to be all-yang and no-yin, which is impossible!

You cannot have "correct" without "incorrect", or "evolved" without "unevolved"!

You cannot expect for all the bad karma to be repaied and gone, for doing good requires bad to contrast it, else you'd do nothing.

I might suggest that you take a step back from the duality and repose in the void.

I no longer am troubled by entities. Yes, the left-hand path is the anti-enlightenment path, but I do not agree that it is unnatural. My path is in harmony with the natural, material world.

The creator created both the light and the darkness where light resides.

Again, I like being a mammal, I have no interest in becoming immortal or going to a sort of heaven. I like the natural world and only hope to help with political, economic and environmental balance.

I have had a crown chakra outpouring and I'm glad I experienced it, for the feeling, but it is not something I aspire to on an ongoing basis. And although I enjoy sixth chakra stimulation, even there it is not something I work towards. I think the path of a woman is simply to get the energy up to the fourth chakra and release it. I don't want to walk on a male path; I want to stay on my female path that is centered on the fourth chakra.

The path of enlightenment is a non-sexist one. Both men and women can benefit from 6th and 7th chakra energy work.

:lol: You seem.... burdened by the nature of the universe!

You want it, as it seems, to be all-yang and no-yin, which is impossible!

You cannot have "correct" without "incorrect", or "evolved" without "unevolved"!

You cannot expect for all the bad karma to be repaied and gone, for doing good requires bad to contrast it, else you'd do nothing.

I might suggest that you take a step back from the duality and repose in the void.

I want it to be non-dual neither yang nor yin which is totally possible and the ultimate goal of enlightenment.

I was humoring him.

The path of enlightenment is a non-sexist one. Both men and women can benefit from 6th and 7th chakra energy work.

I agree that I have benefited from it, but I think that women are wired differently and that it is more natural for a woman to focus on the fourth chakra.

... I like being a mammal,...

Very profound statement. One has to really accept who and where they are; you are here right now.

BTW welcome back :)

Very profound statement.

Reminded me of Jim Morrison's response to those who were concerned that he'd gained too much weight:

"There's nothing wrong with being a large mammal."

I was humoring him.

I agree that I have benefited from it, but I think that women are wired differently and that it is more natural for a woman to focus on the fourth chakra.

I dunno Witch. Today I got this idea that that's what some folks want:-)

Nope, I ain't giving up my 4th to just anyone:-p Need to retain if I want to reach those intellectual heights that I know are eluding me:-)

Ever felt like you were just shy of being an uberintellectual? Yep, that'd be yo.

Most men value women's fourth chakra energy as little as most women value men's semen.

Getting energy up to my head didn't make me feel any smarter, although opening my third eye was handy. So I can see things more clearly now, see things for what they really are, like, for example, the value of semen. And I'm composting. And I'm doing lots of home cooking now--I bought things to help with food storage and home cooking. It changes a person's perspective.

That sounded really silly. I'm buying more fair trade things. I can see the consequences of things.

Bah, it's hard to explain.

But as for smarts, like solving math problems, a more practical thing would be iodine, acetyl-L-carnitine and R-lipoic acid

Most men value women's fourth chakra energy as little as most women value men's semen.

Getting energy up to my head didn't make me feel any smarter, although opening my third eye was handy. So I can see things more clearly now, see things for what they really are, like, for example, the value of semen. And I'm composting. And I'm doing lots of home cooking now--I bought things to help with food storage and home cooking. It changes a person's perspective.

That sounded really silly. I'm buying more fair trade things. I can see the consequences of things.

Bah, it's hard to explain.

But as for smarts, like solving math problems, a more practical thing would be iodine, acetyl-L-carnitine and R-lipoic acid

My pre-taoist infatuation was smart drugs. I experimented with everything under the sun. Read every book on the subject and was a member of CERI forum and a few others. I even managed to get into arguments with Marvin Minsky, also a member, and Stephen Fowkes and Ward Dean. (I had no taoism and a lot of arrogance at the time. :lol: ) I learned how to trip my brains out absolutely legally utilizing cholinergic pathways. The memorable event was a load-dose of nootropics that connected my left and right brain hemispheres overnight (well at least the neocortex, the midbrain and the lower brain were a LOT trickier and took a few eventful years to master), effectively turning me into a whole-brainer instead of the usual deal where you're either a left-brainer or a right-brainer or you keep switching, sometimes this, sometimes that. When you connect everything, you don't want to overconnect or you go schizophrenic like Western science, or like globalist economy, or like the internet, who needs the CIA collecting shit from Facebook?.. Brain-augmenting substances (and most practices that will "go there" by breaking the locks with a crowbar because, well, they don't have the key :unsure:) don't have any built-in protective mechanisms, you start connecting, you don't know where to stop. Taoism, on the other hand, limits all meaningful situations in the universe to exactly 64. This, I can handle. Whereas nootropics that can tweak with this or that brain function are legion (although the original and the best, Piracetam, is still the best, between safety and efficiency.)

Oh man. Do you think i would have to go *there*??

No, main reason for my remark is i ^feel^ stupid and below the many intellectuals and smart people i seem to have around me. Hence my desire for rhetorical skillz.

Yeah, i feel like a dumbass. I'd rather not.

whoa, taomeow and witch, i had no idea there might bee some chem taoists here? ...is that a contradiction? heh

I have found this thread very mind opening and appreciate the sincere tones of all those who have posted.

I am still only qualified to lurk, mostly. :blush:

I wouldn't put any stock in "qualifications" for lurking or nutherwise.

Doesn't much contradict anything for me. What's alchemy if it ain't 'chemy:-)?

From what I've understood so far. The activity of "Taoism" consists in the progressive mastery of oneself. I'd say a 64 hexagram container with quasi-infinite permutations is a really good idea:-)