Everything

How to switch fast between wisdom and love?

How to switch fast between work and play? Is there some kind of technique?

More play, better love. More work, better wisdom. This is be because it takes a time to really get into the modes of either work or play. Is there a way to make it faster?

What do you guys think about this problem of mine? I can't seem to stop noticing how it limits my life in many ways.

Edited by Everything

Hold paradoxes:-)

Then you might find they are not.

Nothing cryptic. Just like a hot geek:-)

• Like 1

Dr. Poppins who has a PH.D. in Child Psychology said this:

In ev'ry job that must be done

There is an element of fun

you find the fun and snap!

The job's a game

Nad ev'ry task you undertake

Becomes a piece of cake

A lark! Aspree!

It's very clear to me

That a...

Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down

The medicine go down-wown

The medicine go down

In a most delightful way

A robin feathering his nest

Has very little time to rest

While gathering his

Bits of twine and twig

Though quite intent in his pursuit

He has a merry tune to toot

He knows a song

Will move the job along

• Like 1

Depending on the core place from which this dilemma arises in you, you can choose to resolve it in one or more of these basic ways:

-You can hold the poles of the conundrum in your conscience until it dissolves and no longer retains the weight of meaning.

-You can find the core of integrity within yourself from which both work and play mutually resonate and approach your routines from this genuine expression.

-Or you can cut to the chase and release the polarities via conceptual limits. Be present, doing as you do, and give to that experience the qualities you'd like to bring.

The principle here being: Don't limit your experience to an idea. Live it authentically.

Edited by Small Fur

If anyone knows anything about chakra's. How would that play its role in all of this?

For example, when I'm over studying, what chakra am I using? When I'm composing music, what chakra am I using? When I'm listening to music, what chakra am I using? They all seem to be diffrent experiences, and the more I do them, the more a specific chakra for that thing opens perhaps. Maybe thats why I become better when I keep doing something.

Edited by Everything

It's not necessarily either or. There is a median.

I find using my left hand positioned vertically, with the thumb pointed just below the sternum at about the mid of the chest helps with love. You may want to try and see if you feel it.

Depending on the core place from which this dilemma arises in you, you can choose to resolve it in one or more of these basic ways:

-You can hold the poles of the conundrum in your conscience until it dissolves and no longer retains the weight of meaning.

-You can find the core of integrity within yourself from which both work and play mutually resonate and approach your routines from this genuine expression.

-Or you can cut to the chase and release the polarities via conceptual limits. Be present, doing as you do, and give to that experience the qualities you'd like to bring.

The principle here being: Don't limit your experience to an idea. Live it authentically.

Sounds like coded wisdom, difficult to understand. I'm curious.

When I'm in the mood, it feels like I'm coherently using my entire being for a specific task. So lets call that feeling "mood". The problem is, when I get in the mood for one thing, I can't seem to get in the mood for another thing very quickly.

Do you have some meditation practice for that, like you said? Hold the two in mind untill their diffrences dissolve? That doesn't really bring me in the mood, but rather makes me tranquil.

The second piece of advice is very interesting. I don't know how though. When I for example make conversation with a friend and they keep talking about work, it geta boring right? Thats not love, thats work. How can both resonate? Like make work your love? Or bring your love to work or something?

The third piece of advice implies a present mindedness? I'm always present minded, but most of my present mind is only useful for the past events, thats what I'm trying to say. If I have a full mind from work, even not thinking about it and completely focusing on my current moments I still have these thoughts arise out of nowhere. As if the arising of these thoughts are automatic. I cannot clear my mind and become focused and coherent with the present activity, or get in the mood, I always feel stuck in the previous activity. Its not like I do it on purpose though.

Edited by Everything

I just wanna repeat that sentence, it really rings truth for me:

Most of my present mind is only useful for the past event...

That reall sums up the problem alot better.

If anyone knows anything about chakra's. How would that play its role in all of this?

For example, when I'm over studying, what chakra am I using? When I'm composing music, what chakra am I using? When I'm listening to music, what chakra am I using? They all seem to be diffrent experiences, and the more I do them, the more a specific chakra for that thing opens perhaps. Maybe thats why I become better when I keep doing something.

Hi, since you posted this under my thread, I didn't know if you meant for me to reply to you.

Just in case, I thought I would reply to let you know that a conversation about chakras would be a long one. Longer than I would be interested to convey over this forum. 'Classically' you can find writings about what 'chakras' are associated with what state. But most of the popular writings are not complete enough and does not fully convey the dynamics of the chakras within the totality of the living system, nor will it answer specifically how you personally are attuned in the astral form.

So, I acknowledge your question, but due to the complexity of this question and more accurately, how it actually relates to you personally- well, for that to be meaningful, I'd actually have to know you/ look into your body, etc.,.

well, for that to be meaningful, I'd actually have to know you/ look into your body, etc.,.

I wonder, when you look into someone's body, does it feel more like work or play? ;)

This may be a bit off topic, but I've recently had the lesson repeated to me again and again that what is best for me is not always what is best for someone else, and vis a versa. This has especially been important in my Tai Chi form practice, where I have been trying to force my form to look like my instructor's. But my form will never be his form, and his form will never be mine.

Hi, since you posted this under my thread, I didn't know if you meant for me to reply to you.

Just in case, I thought I would reply to let you know that a conversation about chakras would be a long one. Longer than I would be interested to convey over this forum. 'Classically' you can find writings about what 'chakras' are associated with what state. But most of the popular writings are not complete enough and does not fully convey the dynamics of the chakras within the totality of the living system, nor will it answer specifically how you personally are attuned in the astral form.

So, I acknowledge your question, but due to the complexity of this question and more accurately, how it actually relates to you personally- well, for that to be meaningful, I'd actually have to know you/ look into your body, etc.,.

Oh, I'm sorry. My reply towards you was the second one, I accidentally wrote the question about chakra over my reply to you trough edit, so I had to rewrite a new reply towards you. Things got kinda messed up.

So basicly, my present mind seems only to be useful for the previous event. Like some kind of lag or latency in perception. It's weird. I do perceive the world in the present, but unconscious mind is like stuck in traffic in the previous event, ariving late at the present moment.

Perhaps my brain is odd, I don't recall having any mental disorder or brain disease though. So I'm hoping that someone else experiences the same thing. Or is my brain just slow, and how can I make it faster?

I just realized this topic sounds really odd. Maybe I should word it in a diffrent manner, hehe.

I require alot of preperation! Wtf!!! I guess everyone does.

I'm really confused. Forgot what the initial problem was all about... damn ^^

Edited by Everything

I just wanna repeat that sentence, it really rings truth for me:

Most of my present mind is only useful for the past event...

That reall sums up the problem alot better.

This is a very impressive and astute observation. Most people never notice that. When you "notice" that, you are watching your own Ego/Mind in process. As I am sure you already know, it is definitely worthwhile to watch the thought process.

Your broader point is that you are probably beginning to develop the "witness" perspective. Your Ego focuses on the past to project to the future (creating worry & desire). Try to stay focused on the present and listen to those boring conversations. :)

Sounds like good things are happening. Can you feel any energy flows or vibrations?

:)

This is a very impressive and astute observation. Most people never notice that. When you "notice" that, you are watching your own Ego/Mind in process. As I am sure you already know, it is definitely worthwhile to watch the thought process.

Your broader point is that you are probably beginning to develop the "witness" perspective. Your Ego focuses on the past to project to the future (creating worry & desire). Try to stay focused on the present and listen to those boring conversations. :)

Sounds like good things are happening. Can you feel any energy flows or vibrations?

:)

I do feel sensations of extreme sensitivity. Feels like electrical current running trough my heart. I can choose to feel them, I can focus it on diffrent parts of the body. I just got the ability to do that one day, no idea why. I noticed sensitivity to sound with these sensations, when I choose to become sensitive. No idea how I do it, I just make an effort to feel them and eventually I do. I also feel this when trying be more present minded.

I perform better on many thing when I do this.

When I initiate a dream from a conscious state of mind it feels like my body is tuning in to another frequency, or something like that. I feel vibrations alot. The vibrations slowly calm down and the dream fades in like a tuner reaching a radio station. You even hear the vibrations, bzzz, and slowly fading away the more the dream fades in.

Is that what you mean with vibrations or energies? Its funny, cause today I have chosen to feel this allot to explore it further and you ask me about it ^^

Edited by Everything