Sign in to follow this  
scotty2000

:-)

:-)

The avatar is smiling, but each incarnation seems to be coming back a little angrier. You made your point, then over stepped it. Anger does that to everyone.

The hand played out, Seth was given a suspension. You got caught, right or wrong, in the flak. I hope part of the result is the bums become a little more respectful for a while. It always reverts when passion is involved, but your calling our attention to a problem was a wake up call.

Respectfully

Michael

• Like 1

I hope part of the result is the bums become a little more respectful for a while.

The moderators favoring Buddhists teaming up, harassing and insulting others WILL NOT make this place more respectful. The unfair moderation, where I got caught in the flak, will not make this more respectful.

It's so simple: there are rules. Suspend people if they break them. If you suspend someone, give a clear and legitimate reason...not the person being "provocative". Then the forum will become more respectful. So easy.

It always reverts when passion is involved, but your calling our attention to a problem was a wake up call.

It was a wake up call, but all I see are people getting annoyed at the alarm rather than actually waking up to the fact that moderation is unfair here, and that it should NOT be that way.

By the way, I am angry...but I'm doing fine. Life goes on. But this bad decision will not be swept under the carpet.

Consider...in the original thread, if the mods saw insults and immediately suspended the person, then the whole thing would have ended immediately.

Consider...in the original thread, if the mods saw insults and immediately suspended the person, then the whole thing would have ended immediately.

True. I'm hoping they replace the moderators with robots. Once the ModeratoR1000 gets online heads will roll, things will be different, and we'll finally have some peace around here.

til then ..

Sign in to follow this