Informer

New sitting meditation technique.

Recently I have started to sit cross legged with my finger interlocked with my toes for meditation. When I do it this way no chi is seeming to leak anywhere but continuosly circulates as long as the connection is made.

I have been thinking why it works and think it is to do with the reverse polarities from our legs and arms. Like the left hand is generally percieved as yin and the left leg as yang. So when you grab your toes you are connecting the like polar or (same) outlets to complete the circuit.

What do you guys think?

• Like 3

Recently I have started to sit cross legged with my finger interlocked with my toes for meditation. When I do it this way no chi is seeming to leak anywhere but continuosly circulates as long as the connection is made.

I have been thinking why it works and think it is to do with the reverse polarities from our legs and arms. Like the left hand is generally percieved as yin and the left leg as yang. So when you grab your toes you are connecting the like polar or (same) outlets to complete the circuit.

What do you guys think?

haha like a great big gordian knot, or some kind of human lemniscate

i think thats awesome, thanks for sharing!

haha like a great big gordian knot, or some kind of human lemniscate

i think thats awesome, thanks for sharing!

Now if I can figure out how to pick myself up! :lol:

Now if I can figure out how to pick myself up! :lol:

hahah start by bouncing a little bit

before you know it you'll be levitating all over the place