Everything

Do I smell a third world war?

Don't freak out, just a thought I had.

The market collapse, collapse of western systems and values, Turkey declaring to punish Israel, the infinite amount of protests.

It seems that this whole war is based on misinformation, propaganda, filtered and editted media, corrupt systems.

I'm not a politician, don't expect to find many here either. However, does anyone smell a third world war on the rise aswell? We can deny the unexpected, not expect it... That would just mean that the slap in the face will hurt more. You will not even see it coming. I wonder how conscious you guys are of the possibility of their being a third world war.

I am against a third world war. No idea why, but I'd rather have people fill the streets with guitars and spreading the word of peace. I think passive, peaceful protest is the key to peace, should such a war arise.

PSHHH lol dont think were gonna make it to a 3rd world war !!

http://www.in5d.com/2012-the-truth-you-are-not-being-told.html

LOL just kidding!

but seriously, our primitive culture has always been corrupt, and if the right choices are made, we will shift upwards towards a civilization that brings utopia, if we do the wrong choices, we will all die off. This has already happened infinity times. Our destiny however, is not set, we can choose which truth we are, as it has not been decided yet, and all truths have already happened.

Actually i just made all that up too, but seroiusly hope we pull thru.

We are already in it. Haven't you noticed?

i think what we have been seeing is just the brush fires that will lead to a bigger badder type of thing.

i really dont see how such a thing can even be conducted. wmd in alot of camps, no one will be able to send

any large army out onto the field. its gonna get messy, upclose , and personal. no one will be unaffected.

i think what we have been seeing is just the brush fires that will lead to a bigger badder type of thing.

i really dont see how such a thing can even be conducted. wmd in alot of camps, no one will be able to send

any large army out onto the field. its gonna get messy, upclose , and personal. no one will be unaffected.

Yes, it will be very scarey if our politicians/leaders are not careful.

Too bad we can't just let the politicians/leaders fight amongst themselves and leave us common folks alone.

This piece of enlightening text feels like someone just turned of the lights. :lol:

My flashlight has dead batteries so don't expect too much enlightenment from me.

• Like 1

Yes you do.

I'm just not sure if it will be the working class going to war against the ruling class, or if it will involve Israel and Iran finally trading blows. Probably both.

On one hand, you have an enormous population of labor that was told they'd get a bunch of benefits, and now the elites are taking the rug out from under them. Shame on both groups: the elite for promising benefits that are unsustainable (making the promises for political gain), and the labor for feeling entitled to health care and pensions which they have not rightfully earned. The riots that we saw in Greece and London will spread to America, and will only grow bigger. We are on the verge of something big. Just wait until the currencies collapse due to the sovereign debt crises that afflict every major Western nation. Hell will break loose then.

On the other hand, you have an unstoppable force on a collision course with an immovable object. Iran will keep building their nuclear capacity, and the West will keep telling them no. All the tension is as gunpowder, and all that is required is a little spark, and missiles will fly.

Both of these hands are, unfortunately, pointing their fingers at the fact that the elite, ruling class has everything to gain from this chaos. They are holding assets, and the labor are holding dollar bills. When currencies collapse, assets become greatly more valuable, and dollar bills become far less. Furthermore, war has always been a boon for industry, and the owners of wealth. The military-industrial complex, the mass-media, big-oil, they all stand to gain in the event of war.

Finally, all of this chaos will fuel more deficit spending, which helps only the big banks and the power brokers, and harms only the population who believes they are receiving benefits. In reality, sheep are being swindled. Malicious shepherds are convincing them to give up the land that they occupy, and to build a fence around it!

"Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the confiscation of wealth."

-- Alan Greenspan

• Like 2

My flashlight has dead batteries so don't expect too much enlightenment from me.

if you want to survive the eschaton, you should have fresh flashlight batteries.

and some rope.

• Like 1

if you want to survive the eschaton, you should have fresh flashlight batteries.

and some rope.

Okay. I'll but some fresh batteries.

Why the rope? To hang myself with?

*sniff**sniff*

Hmmm . . . would a third world war smell like beef stew?

I think it smells like that stuff birds leave on your car right after you have washed it.

Okay. I'll but some fresh batteries.

Why the rope? To hang myself with?

well it would work for that... although i don't think you could file that approach under "surviving the eschaton"

rope is just handy stuff.. never know what it'll be good for

I think it smells like that stuff birds leave on your car right after you have washed it.

For me it smells really fresh! Its currently raining alot where I am.

If I do smell something fishy, I'll just ductape some roses around my nose. It really is honorable to journey trough the way, with roses ductaped around your nose.

The last thing I want is someone recalling the scent of poop from his past life. I think the children of the future shall remain innocent to such a scent. On the other hand, I've never smelled pigeon poop either. ^_^

Edited by Everything

On one hand, you have an enormous population of labor that was told they'd get a bunch of benefits, and now the elites are taking the rug out from under them. Shame on both groups: the elite for promising benefits that are unsustainable (making the promises for political gain), and the labor for feeling entitled to health care and pensions which they have not rightfully earned.

Are you a Tea Bagger and right winger? What you post is nothing but Frank Luntz and Karl Rove propaganda. It is Luntz that began using the term "entitlement" so as to create division and therefor, move the power base to right wing politicians and corporations. For your information, people who pay into pensions and social security, rightfully receive those benefits after a given period of time. The benefits of those programs are not free and are earned.

I suppose you feel the corporations should keep exporting jobs to China while the Feds give tax breaks for such practices? Why is no one talking about reducing the size of the Pentagon and stop two illegal wars? Instead, the likes of Michelle Bachmann et al want to privatize SS, gut the EPA, eliminate the Dept. of Education, reduce corporate taxes to zero, teach creationism as valid science in public schools, deny funds for scientific research etc. Their ilk are very anti-intellectual and anti-life!

A nation of people where around 50m people have no health insurance and can't afford it creates a burden on everyone!

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

This shit is here to stay, right?! :lol:

Well, I got to 25 seconds before I had to kill it.

I'm afraid you might be right. But then, you might be wrong. Only tomorrow knows and it ain't here yet.

WoW! Ralis.

It had been a while since I have heard from and and then you jump in like ghostbusters. (I agree with you though.)

Edit

Ah Ha! There are some of those missing characters!! (Bolded)

Edited by Marblehead

WoW! Ralis.

It had been a while since I have heard from and and then you jump in like ghostbusters. (I agree with you though.)

Edit

Ah Ha! There are some of those missing characters!! (Bolded)

What characters are missing? I have been busy with a few projects that I needed to focus on.

It seems that this whole war is based on misinformation, propaganda, filtered and editted media, corrupt systems.
Absolutely!!

For example, Libya is a greaaattt example of how the Western propaganda mill has completely distorted reality in order to justify its ongoing war for global financial control and resource acquisition. Which is not hard to do when most Americans don't even know what continent Libya is in. However, Gaddafi easily looks the part of an evil 3rd-world dictator straight out of a Disney film - so American sheeple blindly cheer our Nobel Peace Prize-winning President on!!

Despite the fact that Gaddafi is actually more progressive and effective at bettering his peoples' welfare...than Obama! And has a real backbone to stand up against the NW0 for them. But oh yea, that's the real problem, now isn't it? As soon as any rebel leader stops playing by the dictatorial NW0 playbook, he must get smeared & ousted by them!!!

So, WWIII will be instigated by these same propagandist bankstas in order to justify the NW0 and gain full global control under the 0rwellian Doublespeak of "peacekeeping." Just like many of their other previous wars...

"I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, the man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply." - Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." - Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

"The money power preys upon the nation in times of peace and conspires against it in times of war. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all that even question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies. the Southern Army in front of me and the financial institutions at the rear. The latter is my greatest foe." - Abraham Lincoln

• Like 3

For example, Libya is a greaaattt example of how the Western propaganda mill has completely distorted reality in order to justify its ongoing war for global financial control and resource acquisition. Which is not hard to do when most Americans don't even know what continent Libya is in. However, Gaddafi easily looks the part of an evil 3rd-world dictator straight out of a Disney film - so American sheeple blindly cheer our Nobel Peace Prize-winning President on!!

In case you didn't read, Muammar Gaddafi is wanted by the International Court in the Hague, for war crimes against his own people. He is a dictator and not a progressive as you so blindly believe!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8493132/Muammar-Gaddafi-facing-war-crimes-arrest-warrant.html

Edited by ralis

What characters are missing? I have been busy with a few projects that I needed to focus on.

Well, have you finished them successfully?

ralis,

Your post is valid. IMO those points you made are part of the recipie for a big war.

"A nation of people where around 50m people have no health insurance and can't afford it creates a burden on everyone!"

I also feel that having a nation of so many sick people puts a burden on everyone. People need to take responsibility for their own good health. To expect to visit a doctor and receive a pill that cures a

lifetime of bad choices....only continues to feed the system that supports the Elite.

What makes Taoism attractive to me is that it shows us how to stay healthy naturally.

I also like MA especially IMA because I also take responsibility for my own defence. If I am the target

of a Mugger I do not expect a Cop to magically arrive on the scene at the nick of time.

Dependence(cradle to grave) is a bad and fatal habit.

A Warfare state is disasterous. A welfare state is equally disasterous.

• Like 4

Despite the fact that Gaddafi is actually more progressive and effective at bettering his peoples' welfare...than Obama!

Obama is President and does not have dictatorial powers to do anything he wants. There is something called the 'separation of powers' in the U.S. He must work with the Congress in order to get things done. Obviously you know very little as to how the U.S. government works!