73543_1494798777

John Chang vs Buddha

Chi battle. Who wins? Really there is a serious question here. Would a truly enlightened individual be able to be manipulated by a strong qigong master? If you realize yourself to be the source of chi, can you still be manipulated by it?

Battle? Seriously?

No winners.

Good luck.

Seriously needed.

Edited by CowTao

neither cause they would both know not to fight cause it would be fruitless.

I know al this stuff is new to you and such but um be carefull.

Thanks

Ahhhh. <_<

You know how you can alter reality for you and other people using chi. Ive also heard that some qigong masters can do insane things like stop a mans heart from 20 ft away without moving a muscle. The interesting question is, IF a gigong master were to attempt to do that to an enlightened individual such as buddha, would he be affected? Does his reality frame override all others?

Buahahaha technically Buddha is Enlightened so he's level 72. Therefore I'll put my money on Buddha :lol: .

• Like 4

What a ridiculous question and a waste of forum space and time.

Well yes, but as long as its here:

First we'd need some sort of time machine.

Then we'd need some incentive to cause them to fight.

Hmnnn, I think getting the time machine will be easier.

Edited by thelerner

Hmnnn, I think getting the time machine will easier.

I love it :lol:

Could be a movie!

Obviously would never happen, however, if there was a mercenary with Chang's power, he would be subdued by Buddha's radiant awesomeness and immediately become his disciple;

or the gods would strike him down with a heart attack or sap his body of all power as soon as he attempted anything; the karma would make a tiger jump out of the woods and attack him from behind; lightening; you get the idea...

How could a Buddha ever stand up to someone who can light pieces of paper with their bare hands or stick chop sticks through a dining table?

• Like 4

Hmnnn, I think getting the time machine will be easier.

Third criterion is "transport a chosen few, carefully hand-selected buddha bums back with the time machine"

Then see how the whole situation transpires... ;)

I think that Chang San Feng would take john chang's spot in the fight.

Chang san feng left the shaolin to form wu dang.

I think Chang San Feng would fight Buddha just to prove a point.

• Like 2

I think that Chang San Feng would take john chang's spot in the fight.

Chang san feng left the shaolin to form wu dang.

I think Chang San Feng would fight Buddha just to prove a point.

What point would that be :lol: ?

I'm sure Zhang San Feng was extremely high level from practicing the arts at Shaolin before he created the Wudang internal arts so I doubt he would have any contempt for them - or for the Buddha.

I seen that movie too i think you are referring to the 9th grade of the solar stance that a monk discovered in a sutra. The monk that found this sutra fought Chang Sang Feng after he attained it but lost due to his inexperience. Mokei later by chance found this monk and this monk power leveled him to the 9th level.

After mokei attained this level it seemed that no other school could match his skill.

I do believe that shaolin holds very very powerful alchemy but i dont think its perfectly infused with their fist.

I know thru the correct practice of taichi that the elixer field you create while doing the form cooks your internal power even more. I was told for this reason and others that taichi is neikung because it all works on increasing your internal power.