Sign in to follow this  
Ambrose_Bierce

Earth Stepping

:closedeyes:

We will be taking lessons in a few seconds for earth stepping.

Earth stepping is a dynamic flora of many vibrational techniques. All of them tend to happen at the same time because they are normal body functions. Ya know like breathing and blood pumping and chi flowing in your little bubble thingy. It is all good.

When you take a step, apologize profusely for polluting the hellens mayonaise out of the earth. Whoever makes it 15 accross the red tape first wins and their dantien is <2% full. Go.

:lol:

mental mastication aside... how did you do?

I recently recieved a few PMs about this subject.

How did this subject make you feel? Good, bad?

I think it brought us down a bit. Thats okay... I can try to save it:

:lol:

Edited by Ambrose_Bierce

Okay my final reply before I release this topic back to where it came from is this:

To become any kind of great master or person, you generally have to do great things, be considerate and have a kind nature. Being able to effectively communicate with others is a plus.

I say that being able to communicate with people of all walks of life is important because it is the interaction that is important.

If it is YOU + TV or MEDIA the flow is one way. You are not getting the interaction aspect of it and it become difficult for you to appropriately interact with others of different opinions.

If you give a strong opinion about this or that you simply miss out on the interaction that you would have had with them and the information the both of you might have shared.

On to taoism... The I-ching is based upon changes in nature. The energies that mankind has is much different than nature. We have created energies that are different from nature. There are energies that we have as humans that cannot be easily predicted by mankind thats why we have different tools for that.

Nature is far more different than mankind. If you spend your time only interacting with humans, and have close minded views on humans and outlook on human life... What does that say about your ability to interact with Nature?

It simply tells me you can't, you dont want to... Or even more likely you just know nothing about the energies of nature.

That is just plain common sense. Thats all I have to say.

On to taoism... The I-ching is based upon changes in nature. The energies that mankind has is much different than nature. We have created energies that are different from nature. There are energies that we have as humans that cannot be easily predicted by mankind thats why we have different tools for that.

Nature is far more different than mankind. If you spend your time only interacting with humans, and have close minded views on humans and outlook on human life... What does that say about your ability to interact with Nature?

It simply tells me you can't, you dont want to... Or even more likely you just know nothing about the energies of nature.

That is just plain common sense. Thats all I have to say.

You have left me totally depressed!

Hehehe. Not really. However, ...

even if we are out of step with nature it doesn't have to be that way.

We have choices. We find what we seek because we have already made up our mind what we want to find and we will even create it in our own mind if we cannot find it in the reality of nature.

Seek and Ye shall find; knock and it shall be opened onto you. Or something like that.

However, if the door doesn't open we sometimes have to break the darned thing down.

You have left me totally depressed!

Hehehe. Not really. However, ...

even if we are out of step with nature it doesn't have to be that way.

We have choices. We find what we seek because we have already made up our mind what we want to find and we will even create it in our own mind if we cannot find it in the reality of nature.

Seek and Ye shall find; knock and it shall be opened onto you. Or something like that.

However, if the door doesn't open we sometimes have to break the darned thing down.

Yes, we can overcome it. It is difficult, but it can be overcome. The analogy I would have to use is climbing a smooth stone wall in a driving rain.

Sound impossible?

How many people do you know that have overcome it?

In our reality, energy exchange is constantly happening. It is time for people to realize flow doesnt move one direction. That is not receptivity.

Edited by Ambrose_Bierce

In our reality, energy exchange is constantly happening. It is time for people to realize flow doesnt move one direction. That is not receptivity.

I do, very much, agree with that.

Sign in to follow this