Sign in to follow this  
ToP-fan

The O.r.b.i.e.

Has anyone heard of or used the O.R.B.I.E.?...........O.R.B.I.E. stands for Optimum, Regenerative, Biofield, Instrument, and Ener-chi System. ............It is a self powered subtle energy device that has an assortment of uses........It can be used to clear one's personal environment of toxins and pollutants as well as on the body itself to clear energy blocks, chakras, meridians etc...............Their website is pretty cool and there is more scientific info on O.R.B.I.E and all the ways it can be used..........................www.theenerchistore.com

You can make orgone generators yourself that will do the same thing - even a few dozen of them in muffin tins, costing about 1/10 the price of those things :). Add another couple bucks if you want to add coils.

Or you can buy them cheaply enough from Towerbusters

A bit more expensive but pretty stuff at Ozark Orgonite

-Karen

Edited by karen

So Karen, you're saying that the orbie is an orgone generator?.............Wow!..............I've heard alot of good things about orgone but never did any kind of personal research............I know there is a couple, Don and Carol Croft who are really into it and their website very cool and thy have all kinds of interesting devces including one called "The Holy Handgrenade" Thanks

So Karen, you're saying that the orbie is an orgone generator?.............Wow!..............I've heard alot of good things about orgone but never did any kind of personal research............I know there is a couple, Don and Carol Croft who are really into it and their website very cool and thy have all kinds of interesting devces including one called "The Holy Handgrenade" Thanks

Yup! I've been making and using Croft-style orgonite for several years. There are all kinds of expensive products cropping up that do exactly what a humble $2 towerbuster or $8 "hold handgrenade" can do, and you can make them yourself even cheaper in bulk. Big ripoff giong on, but the thing is these things are powerful, and people are willing to pay.

-Karen

omg I just blew 110 bucks.

which reminds me I need to visit lozen's online herb shop..maybe she has something that can compliment my two new dream enhancers ... ugh lol =p

I hope I am not dissapointed ;)

I ordered some cell tower blockers. Not that I have anything against cell towers, etc. Will see if there's any groovy vibes I can pick up. I was thinking maybe this sort of thing could help people like the ex-taobum RJ's problem with atmospheric influences?

I ordered some cell tower blockers. Not that I have anything against cell towers, etc. Will see if there's any groovy vibes I can pick up. I was thinking maybe this sort of thing could help people like the ex-taobum RJ's problem with atmospheric influences?

No doubt they can only help.

I know both the vendors well whose sites I posted, own their creations, and I'm sure you'll get more than your money's worth. Keep one in your car even just to get better mileage :)

Good to put a TB (towerbuster) on or near the computer, TV, etc., to protect from EMF's, besides any other places where the vibes need uplifting.

Karen

what do those things do? what is orgone?

Orgone is Chi.

Orgonite Info

Karen,

I'm looking forward to checking it out... which ones are your favs?

-Yoda

Karen,

I'm looking forward to checking it out... which ones are your favs?

-Yoda

Everything that Dennis (of Towerbusters) and Donna (of Ozark Orgonite) make are superb quality. Dennis could make good recommendations too, for any particular needs. I'd recommend any products from them that you feel drawn to. (BTW, Dennis is a martial arts instructor :) ).

Other vendors I recommend are on my Links page. I've made and bought loads of this stuff, and they all work. But the pieces will have different subtle feel to different people, especially the ones that are made for personal use moreso than "field" use.

Also Carol Croft's Harmonic Protector is an awesome pendant, very similar to the one Dennis makes.

In many cases, especially with the larger pieces that contain gemstones, the vendors will individualize the piece for you in terms of the stones they use. They don't generally keep these in stock but make them to order. If you can afford a more expensive piece (only expensive because of the use of gold leaf and gemstones), go for it - you won't be disappointed.

Karen

Edited by karen

anyone know RJ's email address? There's a chembuster link there he'd be interested in.

What the hell... I just ordered a lemurian pyramid in addition to my tower busters.

Again... I've never had trouble with towers, chemtrails, etc...

I used to have a nice little shrine set up. Perhaps this little bad boy can inch me back to a meditative atmosphere like like that.

Well, I saw everyone buying stuff and I kind of felt left out so I just ordered O.R.B.I.E.................what finally convinced me was an e-mail I got from a user (off site) who said that it's the most amazing device for personal manifestation that he's used and there are countless uses also................I bought a couple of other subtle energy devices in the past and have been disappointed, but I have a good vibe on O.R.B.I.E. ;)

so the radio signal dispersal thing is like the military's use of chaff to disperse enemy radar--maybe you could put a towerbuster on the dashboard to disperse police radar??? Probably not enough metal shavings to do the job, but still a fun thought. Actually, if you mount a towerbuster to the center of a hubcap that would totally do the trick. I've heard that crumped up tinfoil under the hubcap works too. Towerbuster hubcaps and wheels!

Freeform, I'd be cautious about Wizzer's stuff. But the proof is in the pudding - see how it feels!

Yoda, every imaginable application of orgonite has been experimented with.. which makes the orgonite forums interesting reads. :).

-Karen

Edited by karen

ooh! how come?!

I don't have any personal experience with Wizzer or his products, but I get a feeling from his website and writing that he's misusing the technology. There's a kernel of truth there for sure, as there usually is! Among the energy sensitives and others in the orgonite community who've earned my trust over the years, there's a pretty widespread feeling that Wizzer is not a trusted source.

I don't remember all the history of this, but you could ask on Warrior Matrix

-Karen

Edited by karen

Yoda, every imaginable application of orgonite has been experimented with.. which makes the orgonite forums interesting reads. smile.gif.

Sounds intriguing!

just a carton of BBs from a sporting goods store should work too, yes? Maybe pour a bowl of BBs and put a couple of crystals or something in the bowl. (Some guy on a forum was making a holy hand grenade with BBs.)

Reminds me of the copper wire slapping stick in the Iron Shirt material.

Sign in to follow this