Understanding

Feeling Close to a Break Through

Hello TaoBums, first off i just have to say that i follow no single tradition or religion.

Now, I have started feeling closer and closer to a sort of enlightenment or Kundalini rising you could say, when i concentrate love in my abdomen i feel a pressure going up my spine, and sometimes i feel like my soul is going to explode out of my body, when my emotions are strong.

Recently I have had 3 near out of body experiences in my sleep.

The thing is Ive only been meditating for a few months, real meditation maybe only for a few weeks.

Now I am wondering if it is even safe for me to have an awaking so early, or what makes it so that it happened so quick for me.

Im not sure if anyone will have any insight or help here, but, i think it was worth my time to write this.

I'm afraid that only you can answer that question.

I am pretty sure you will get some good responses from our members. When reading them remember that your goal is to learn from others so that you can formulate better questions to ask yourself.

Answers are nice. Asking the right questions is very important.

Best Wishes.

Massive LOL!

A big board does tend to be that way with so many people on here at any given time, you know. You'll find that things go faster on a big board like this compared to smaller ones.

Haha thank you for the laugh. :lol:

Hello TaoBums, first off i just have to say that i follow no single tradition or religion.

Now, I have started feeling closer and closer to a sort of enlightenment or Kundalini rising you could say, when i concentrate love in my abdomen i feel a pressure going up my spine, and sometimes i feel like my soul is going to explode out of my body, when my emotions are strong.

Recently I have had 3 near out of body experiences in my sleep.

The thing is Ive only been meditating for a few months, real meditation maybe only for a few weeks.

Now I am wondering if it is even safe for me to have an awaking so early, or what makes it so that it happened so quick for me.

Im not sure if anyone will have any insight or help here, but, i think it was worth my time to write this.

I've had alot of out of body experiences aswell, but its all gone suddenly. I have no clue whatsoever why I suddenly had so many sleep-wake states, wake initiated lucid dreams, out of body experiences. I wish I could have them everyday, but I can't.

If that was an awakening, then I must sleeping now, cause my nights have been fruitless for months.

Kali Yuga, no problem ;)

Everything, have you tried OBE and LD technqiues? They are quite powerful. Or i should say tapping into the dream body is quite powerful ;)

Deci Belle, Thank you for that very reassuring post, hmm i have to say that i hope its not just "my mind playing tricks on me" i feel that all emotions and thoughts are another form of chi, and that one could make a good meditation just by "believing" or "willing" or causing your body to simply "respond" to your will. No frills involved. However that is more of a technique then concentrating on the infinte nothingness ;p

Anyways I cant stand the thought of waiting years and years to feel improvements, actually i cant stand the thougth of a meditation being boring, they are always exciting for me :D

You do totally have a point though, that the mind and emotions and words really tend to overexagerate things. However whether that exageration is always bad is another thing to consider alltogether.