Sign in to follow this  
Stigweard

The Happiness Thread !

happy all round :D

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT...EXCUSE MY ECSTACY! I'VE BEEN SUBCONSCIOUSLY LOOKING FOR THIS SONG FOREVER! OMG! FUCKIN THANK YOU! SHIT! THIS REALLY IS THE HAPPINESS THREAD! :D

• Like 2

I couldnt help but notice this video. However, I know what I will say next to you may be a can on condensed knowledge... I need to start by saying "nothing bothers me".

Generally nothing does, course it has taken some time to reach this point.

What makes people unhappy? Something that people think they dislike.

What makes people happy? Something they like.

When you start questioning why things make you unhappy, then you can realize how you are feeling and reacting to the stimulus that made you unhappy. If you can stop the cycle of unhappiness then they no longer have to get upset about everything. You dont feel a clump of something holding you down.

Generally learning to feel unhappy is a taught action. We learn that when some things happen we should naturally be unhappy. This is not the case. Once you realize this you will be a better and more free individual.

Peace

AB

Edited by Ambrose_Bierce
  • Like 1

That's exactly what I was going to post!!!!

IZZZZ!!!!!!

MUCH LOVE

:wub:

So I'll just have to post this one instead

Nothing smoother than a little Sade, these are two of my favorites, listen and be blessed :wub:

Edited by imonous
  • Like 3

Hi CowTao, Good start to a Monday with Iz. :-)

From another thread where you posted I loved Lhasa de Sela. 'Anywhere on this road' and 'My name' -- most favourite. Her Anywhere song reminds me of Jan Garbreks The Rite.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Hi CowTao, Good start to a Monday with Iz. :-)

From another thread where you posted I loved Lhasa de Sela. 'Anywhere on this road' and 'My name' -- most favourite. Her Anywhere song reminds me of Jan Garbreks The Rite.

Thanks for sharing. :)

:) Wonderful, Adi! Happy to know you like Lhasa too... perhaps you will like Priscilla as much - Her song 'Dream' is one of my favs!

and to continue the inspirational and happy theme, here's a little stack of tracks worth a listen or two -

Sign in to follow this