Sign in to follow this  
Understanding

HELLO TAOBUMS

Hello my name is david. i am on journey to understanding...

I have been meditating my own mediations and others too.

I have no tradition

I have been trying to have lucid dreams.

I want to save the world.

I know enormous amounts about health and psysiology.

I am an affilate marketer

I am on a journey away from the evil and towards bliss and awareness

I love you all.

Hello my name is david. i am on journey to understanding...

I have been meditating my own mediations and others too.

I have no tradition

I have been trying to have lucid dreams.

I want to save the world.

I know enormous amounts about health and psysiology.

I am an affilate marketer

I am on a journey away from the evil and towards bliss and awareness

I love you all.

As long as you are here to talk about the other things that is great and we accept you.

The moment someone spams, I am not saying it is you, we turn into rabid wolves.

How long have you been on your quest? What started your interest in spirituality or taoism?

• Like 1

lol didnt expect anyone to respond to this...

affilate marketing is selling things on line, anyone can do it, it is the only way to make money online from h9ome relativley passivley, and at little to no cost to yourself.

I AM NOT GOING TO BRING ANY AFFILATE LINKS TO TAOBUMS, that is quite rude.

Ambrose, dont worry, i hate spammers too, and my quest is really one of self improvement, i cannot tolerate normal life, i have been sick for a long time, and i realized that if i could train my mind to control my body, that i could develop bliss and awareness and power. Then i realized that what i was thinking about in my head, was what people have been talking about for a long time, its called meditation and yoga :)

I have not been meditating for very long maybe 6 months, but the results have been drastic. i think i have improved so quickly because i am a very adamant researcher, i have a very open and active mind, and i do not stick to any religions or traditions, and only listen to my own common sense, and am trying to build my own idea of what meditation is. i think alot of people put there belief in blind faith instead of beleiveing in themselves. i am my own guru. truley. I think we are all god.

lol didnt expect anyone to respond to this...

I have not been meditating for very long maybe 6 months, but the results have been drastic. i think i have improved so quickly because i am a very adamant researcher, i have a very open and active mind, and i do not stick to any religions or traditions, and only listen to my own common sense, and am trying to build my own idea of what meditation is. i think alot of people put there belief in blind faith instead of beleiveing in themselves. i am my own guru. truley. I think we are all god.

Sounds like a very auspicious start - welcome.

Sign in to follow this