Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

Stop Shooting Your Load!

I remember, a long time ago on here, a certain individual (who's name escapes me) said something along the lines of: 'you can never reach enlightenment until you get control of your sexual energy...'(i.e. he meant stop banging and bashing the bishop)

It is in fact true. And all those who say it's not, plainly don't know what they are talking about.

I'm not saying you have to be celibate. In fact you can bang away to your hearts content as long as you don't.... well.. you know...expolode

It is plainly obvious to me after meditating and having the chi/qi shoot up my back that it's much stronger when i haven't.... er....... enjoyed myself too much... so to speak.

So, my advice to you is: 'don't waste your juice'.

If you happen to be a female reading this, then don't ask me 'how about me?'. I'm clueless.

PS. Someone else is using my lovely spinning ying yang :(

• Like 1

hahaha i will change the colors you can have the blue one

now you can put your big boy pants on and stop frowning! yays!

Edited by anamatva

Ninpo, You've made some pretty broad categorical statements with very profound and far reaching ramifications attached to them including complete enlightenment! Very exciting if true...

So, help me understand your reasoning and justification for your statements ... Because if,in fact, you are correct, then it is very helpful to us all. If, however, there is room for disagreement, then perhaps being so sure of your conclusions may not be so helpful if there is some room for doubt... But, let's first examine your statements...

according to you, some unnamed forum poster said...

you can never reach enlightenment until you get control of your sexual energy

Was this your average relative newbie sharing his profound enlightenment experience based on a few weeks or few months or even a few years of personal experimentation by himself, from the latest "Taoist" meditation book? Or was this an ancient teaching from a recognized Taoist immortal who actually achieved complete enlightenment by this method you share?

What did they mean by "control of your sexual energy"? You say it means to sexually stimulate yourself and not ejaculating. Perhaps that is what they meant. I don't know the whole context of the quote you are referencing. But in any case, that is certainly not the only possible interpretation of the statement "Control your sexual energy" by a long shot.

You go on to say...

It is in fact true. And all those who say it's not, plainly don't know what they are talking about.

Many well respected Taoist masters, qigong healers and teachers have spoken out against these sexual kung fu methods and revealed that according to traditional Chinese Taoist sources they are nothing more than outdated chinese folk methods of birth control and have nothing to do with Taoist internal alchemy. Medical qigong practitioners have shared here on numerous occasions the large number of patients who have severely injured themselves seeking what you claim to be the road to enlightenment. Many others on this forum have shared the horrendous permanent dmamge they have suffered from these methods of enlightenment through sexual experimentation. Mantak Chia and Michael Winn who are arguably the most responsible for teaching these sexual kung fu methods have had to publicly reverse their stance on many of the practices they had formally taught. Michael Winn in particular has publicly admitted that he did not completely understand these methods and has changed his understanding about them and now formally instructs people to not practice these methods as they may have the potential to cause serious physical and energetic harm...

based on your post, I can only conlude that the "Truth" of your Enlightenment is based soley on your experience of...

chi/qi shoot up my back that it's much stronger when i haven't.... er....... enjoyed myself too much... so to speak.

So, apparently, according to you, based on your isolated experience... these well respected teachers and healers who disagree with you (Who can demonstrate their understanding of energy through their practice) and the many people who have been severely injured from these types of sexual kung fu pracitces"Plainly" don't know what they are talking about.

And you base this the undeniable "Truth" of this conclusion you have made on the sole fact that you have "banged away" to your heart's content and not "exploded" and you have experienced sensations of Qi moving up your spine...

And based on what I've read, I am assuming that this experience of physical sensations is enough to prove to you not only the worth of these practices but furthermore that you may be on the way to achieving enlightenment from them as a result?

I myself have practiced those same methods you are convinced leads to enlightenment. Yet, I have come to the firm conclusion that those experiences have nothing whatsoever to do with enlightenment. In fact, I have concluded that from an energetic standpoint that those physical experiences mean absolutely nothing.

I have however learned methods from actual lineages from Taoist and hindu school of alchemy of semen retention that do not include any sexual stimulation whatsoever. I also learned that when I practice them, my sexual energy moves up the spine ( all by itself) and directly into the brain as a result of correct practice in these meditative and energetic practices. And in fact, if after practicing these methods correctly for a while, if I choose to engage in sex again, in order to even get an erection, I have to consciously choose to open the lower gates for the energy to change course and move down. That method is in sharp contrast to your method which actually opens the lower gates through sexual stimulation and sends energy downward which then you have to struggle against in order to keep from ejaculating and then you have to try and force the energy upward when it is trying to "explode" (as you put it) downward and out.

So, I came to the conclusion that those methods that teach you to stimulate the sexual fluids and then try to force them up your spine are highly ineffectual at best, highly dangerous at worst and totally counterintuitive to other more traditional methods that are usually only taught from a live teacher instead of a book.

So, even though I have had the same experiences that you are describing, I have come to the opposite conclusion. Is it still "plain" to you that you are right and all others are "plainly" wrong? Or is it possible that there is more information out there to be learned?

Edited by fiveelementtao
  • Like 4

I remember, a long time ago on here, a certain individual (who's name escapes me) said something along the lines of: 'you can never reach enlightenment until you get control of your sexual energy...'(i.e. he meant stop banging and bashing the bishop)

I'm not saying you have to be celibate. In fact you can bang away to your hearts content as long as you don't.... well.. you know...expolode

It is plainly obvious to me after meditating and having the chi/qi shoot up my back that it's much stronger when i haven't.... er....... enjoyed myself too much... so to speak.

If you happen to be a female reading this, then don't ask me 'how about me?'. I'm clueless.

How do you know it has to be given up and/or is bad?

Which is the point of what 5et said, haha.

John

• Like 2

Good point John...

And there are also other methods of retention and transmutation of Jing which do not require sexual stimulation. So, if people want to "save their juice" there are other ways to do it... Not to mention that many respected teachers teach that stimulating the sexual fluids and then retaining them in this counterintuitive fashion is actually more wasteful, because once the fluids have been activated and heated up through sexual stimulation they are useless for internal alchemy and cannot be used in the way that Ninpo is intending. According to these teachers, in order for Jing to be used succesfully in internal alchemy, it needs to be directed up the spine before it is heated up and activated. The sensations of heat or tinglyness going up the spine after sexual stimulation is merely the sensation of highly activated, heated up yang. It will overheat a person, not give enlightenment...

According to my sources and experiences at least...

• Like 4

yes it seem to me that the taoist monks in china who do not practice sexual ejaculation are also in danger of overheating their brains..

so many taoist monks have died over the past few thousand years because of too much sexual fluid overheating in their brains..

what a pity

Well, moderation of how much you have sex and/or masturbate is key to constant progress (especially in the "100 days" phase of initial transmutation of jing to chi.) You definitely don't want to ejaculate too much. Though if you want something that is not destructive like the stuff that Mantak Chia teaches then I would start with Dr. Lin's stuff.

Also, this might interest you, it's on the use of sex to help transform the body in Tantra, it's a really long article from meditationexpert.com: My link

With some of the methods people experiment with I think what they really desire is to experience something, anything beyond 3D sense reality. Even if said practices don't accomplish much in the long run, and perhaps even cause damage, the initial sense of novelty and wonder can hook a person, causing them to stick with a faulty practice long term.

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 1

Wouldn't it be great if the person was just like a set of pipes? If the water level is high, you have enlightenment. If it's low, you have ignorance. This is a simple mechanical model. With this model any idiot can become enlightened by topping off the level, just given enough stubborn practice. It's encouraging and approachable and it gives you something obvious to do.

• Like 2

"Internal alchemy" Was mentioned.

Who knows what alchemy is? What 'internal' alchemy is?

In alchemy, the process is that of "non chemical" or more accurately, "non reactive" digestion.

SO, in regard to "dont shoot your load", you must first understand what you are "digesting" and WHY.

Otherwise, you might jsut be hoarding unused/able energy.

Take mind to understand the nature of "alchemy" or "non-violent digestion" and harmonize with your elements. Let them digest each other to purify one another.

They say the elixer of life is made from nothing more than morning dew water and unrefined sea salt. This is an alchemical process which can be achieved by two means. one involving a flask, the other using only the body as a crucible.

One is alchemy, the other is Tao.

There is no immediate connection between conserving essence and life. They are two different approaches alltogether.

My take on it is that you do not have to conserve anything. Many actual stories of awakening happen when people were taken to the point of complete physical exhaustion, through illness, adversity, death or some form of pain. Just read the story of Zen master Bankei.

What is important to the quality of your practice is the ablility to tune into the universal energy, and thus be a conductor. Energy may be replenished at an instant.

Another point is that conserving Jing is important for mental and physical functioning. Through conservation of Jing you may contain and transform your essential water to essential fire, leading to greater ability to replenish the decaying form we carry.

But the notion of retention or conservation having anything to do with awakening is nonsense. It is not the system that gets upgraded through increased energy, and thus transmutation, and voila suddenly reaches some end state. This is a fallacy.

Awakening happens when the false self resides, due to the simple fact that reality allready and always IS, in us and through us and around us. No matter if you have alot of sack time or not.

h