Sign in to follow this  
DalTheJigsaw123

Levels of Consciousness

We are all resonating at different levels of consciousness. What this means is that our overall state of mind in conscious Reality is not necessarily the same as another person. In fact, it most likely will be different. These levels of consciousness are largely evident through emotions displayed by people and how they deal with day-to-day situations that arise. The most monumental research concerning levels of consciousness and their calibrations is Dr. David Hawkins, who with the help of kinesiology, collected data for over 20 years that was extremely exhaustive and gave enough information in order to create a depiction of the different levels of consciousness human beings go through during their time here on earth. Since quantifying enables humans to somewhat better understand the unquantifiable, a consciousness scale had been developed by Dr. Hawkins going from 0-1000. The scale is logarithmic in nature, meaning that a number like 200 is not double that of 100 but actually much higher. The scale he created starts at zero and theoretically goes to infinity but Hawkins has narrowed it down to be 0-1000, where 1000 signifies the highest attainable level for a physical human being without succumbing to fatal ills.

Calibration Level of Consciousness Rate of Happiness (%)

20 Shame 1

30 Guilt 4

50 Apathy 5

75 Grief 9

100 Fear 10

125 Desire 10

150 Anger 12

175 Pride 22

200 Courage 55

250 Neutrality 60

310 Willingness 68

350 Acceptance 71

400 Reason 79

500 Love 89

540 Joy 96

600 Peace 100

700-849 Self-Realization 100

850-1000 Enlightenment 100

Much more at:

http://peaceandloveism.com/wiki/index.php?title=Levels_of_Consciousness

We are all resonating at different levels of consciousness. What this means is that our overall state of mind in conscious Reality is not necessarily the same as another person. In fact, it most likely will be different. These levels of consciousness are largely evident through emotions displayed by people and how they deal with day-to-day situations that arise. The most monumental research concerning levels of consciousness and their calibrations is Dr. David Hawkins, who with the help of kinesiology, collected data for over 20 years that was extremely exhaustive and gave enough information in order to create a depiction of the different levels of consciousness human beings go through during their time here on earth. Since quantifying enables humans to somewhat better understand the unquantifiable, a consciousness scale had been developed by Dr. Hawkins going from 0-1000. The scale is logarithmic in nature, meaning that a number like 200 is not double that of 100 but actually much higher. The scale he created starts at zero and theoretically goes to infinity but Hawkins has narrowed it down to be 0-1000, where 1000 signifies the highest attainable level for a physical human being without succumbing to fatal ills.

Calibration Level of Consciousness Rate of Happiness (%)

20 Shame 1

30 Guilt 4

50 Apathy 5

75 Grief 9

100 Fear 10

125 Desire 10

150 Anger 12

175 Pride 22

200 Courage 55

250 Neutrality 60

310 Willingness 68

350 Acceptance 71

400 Reason 79

500 Love 89

540 Joy 96

600 Peace 100

700-849 Self-Realization 100

850-1000 Enlightenment 100

Much more at:

http://peaceandloveism.com/wiki/index.php?title=Levels_of_Consciousness

Hawkin's message goes nicely over the new-age sort of hippie crowd, where he preaches about ideals and love buddhism and love etc.. However to people who have the most meager of scientific understandings he is found out to be a sham.

"Dr." David Hawkins is not even a real doctor - his degree comes from a diploma mill which was giving out phony degrees, and was shut down a long time ago. His techniques do not hold true to the impartial standard of a double blind test although he claims it does. Hawkins claims that any solid or mental construct will always hold the same ratings on your scale for everyone - however this is idealism and not truth reflected within impartial studies taken. Those "numbers" on the scale you mention if you read his other works also reflect his own self-idealized standards and political beliefs. For example, Hawkins rates George Bush on a scale of 400 - when majority of the people as he claims never reach above 200. Does this make GB a more "enlightened man" on an exponentially higher level than the rest of us, or the sanity of his decisions more palpable? Hardly.

I used to like the man and his works, but the longer I read and studied about his work and his group, the more I realized that, like his qualifications, the quality of data that I gleaned from the man, or his group, was all make believe, and how easily people can fall into that whole sort of hippie guru babble kind of mindset that is really strong in his group. The emotional content of his works are no doubt quite arousing and his premises, interesting. His methodology however, is pseudoscience at best, and I do not believe the man should be considered an authority on how to "quantify" consciousness.

• Like 1

Very nice link. That's why a mediator sitting in the cave is as important. This also places a huge responsibility on anyone who has taken to meditation.

http://peaceandlovei...f_Consciousness

[300] - One individual at this level of consciousness counterbalances the negativity of 90,000 individuals below the critical level of 200. This seemingly peculiar relationship may help you understand now why it is that the square root of one percent of the global population can create a shift in the entire global consciousness.

Hawkin's message goes nicely over the new-age sort of hippie crowd, where he preaches about ideals and love buddhism and love etc.. However to people who have the most meager of scientific understandings he is found out to be a sham.

"Dr." David Hawkins is not even a real doctor - his degree comes from a diploma mill which was giving out phony degrees, and was shut down a long time ago. His techniques do not hold true to the impartial standard of a double blind test although he claims it does. Hawkins claims that any solid or mental construct will always hold the same ratings on your scale for everyone - however this is idealism and not truth reflected within impartial studies taken. Those "numbers" on the scale you mention if you read his other works also reflect his own self-idealized standards and political beliefs. For example, Hawkins rates George Bush on a scale of 400 - when majority of the people as he claims never reach above 200. Does this make GB a more "enlightened man" on an exponentially higher level than the rest of us, or the sanity of his decisions more palpable? Hardly.

I used to like the man and his works, but the longer I read and studied about his work and his group, the more I realized that, like his qualifications, the quality of data that I gleaned from the man, or his group, was all make believe, and how easily people can fall into that whole sort of hippie guru babble kind of mindset that is really strong in his group. The emotional content of his works are no doubt quite arousing and his premises, interesting. His methodology however, is pseudoscience at best, and I do not believe the man should be considered an authority on how to "quantify" consciousness.

Thank You!

I also get these numbers when I ask about the level of certain individuals.

I would say 1000 is not the end of the scale though, there have been people with higher realizations than that.

Another thing I seem to get from the numbers is there is a difference between energetic development (energy body, qi etc.) and level of consciousness. Maybe the key is understanding the Self whatever that is.

250 Neutrality 60

Over 9000.

Within neutrality appears to be the potential for all else.

Edited by Informer

Compare the following two:

archangelz.jpg

A Brahma deva

54858568.jpg

and a wild animal

And manyother levels of consciousness above and below.

Sign in to follow this