ffvii

Frustration

How do we stop our frustration like with schoolwork or if i'm frustrated or bored because i have a really long period of Spanish or frustration in any case?

I think that most frustration is caused by stress. Find a way to reduce your stress and I think that will help a lot.

I think that most frustration is caused by stress. Find a way to reduce your stress and I think that will help a lot.

Yeah, true, good point.

Sage tea is good for grounding.. Mint, Rooibos, and other herbal teas might help to calm the nerves just in the ritual of drinking tea alone

How do we stop our frustration like with schoolwork or if i'm frustrated or bored because i have a really long period of Spanish or frustration in any case?

breath and mindfulness are good tools for that. i agree that frustration comes from stress, your mind invents the stress in most cases. you don't have to be sitting with your eyes closed and incense burning to practice breath and mindfulness.

maybe next time you feel tense and frustrated, stressed out, you can practice watching your breath and keeping it deep and slow. see if that doesn't help you have some better feelings. it'll give you something to do thats relevant to your cultivation so thats nice. but with practice, you can also make stress go away, or stop it from starting in the first place.