Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

A Very Taoist Joke...and Super Funny Too.

I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should start out dead and get it out of the way. Then, you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your pension, then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous

and you get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid , you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby, and

then...

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions; central heating, room service on tap, larger quarters every day, and then, you finish off as an orgasm.

Awesome! Reminds me of when Adyahsanti says in worldy matters you want to get a PhD and in spirituality you want to go back to kindergarden.

Or something.

I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should start out dead and get it out of the way. Then, you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your pension, then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous

and you get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid , you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby, and

then...

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions; central heating, room service on tap, larger quarters every day, and then, you finish off as an orgasm.

many thanks! I just added it to my jokes page-

@ www.pdgart.com/jokes.html

Sign in to follow this