Non

Marijuana syndromes

here's an intersting website on marijuana using a TCM perspective: marijuanasyndromes.com

It might be ok to do it once in a while, if that, very little like 1-2 tokes (if smoking).

It's probably also good to balance it out with other herb. There's a formula on that website that is supposed to do that.

On a side note: don't mess with this if you don't have other aspects of your life in order especially social. Cupid's Poisoned Arrow does a great job of explaining how addictions can be caused by social disintegration.

Guru Sadhguru speaks on Marijuana

i agree with him 100%

i am SO much happier now that i don't smoke. that stuff really dulls the senses and makes you believe youre more spiritually connected!

when i quit i had to do a lot of emotional work to deal with the issues i had be burying, but i knew what i was doing and i knew why i was doing it, and it was painful but now (yes a 2nd time!) i am SO much happier! :D

• Like 2

Have't read the s ite or seen the video yet, so if it has been pointed out already i apologise.

In the Yoga Sutra's of Patanjali it says that enlightenment by the herb is inferior to enlightenment via yogic methods like meditation.

On a side note i'm about to download a pdf book on the role of Cannabis in world religions.. it is called :

Chris Bennett, Lynn Osburn, and Judy Osburn- Green Gold: the Tree of Life, Marijuana in Magic and Religion

On a personal note, i used to smoke a lot of weed/skunk until about 8 or 9 years ago. It really stunted my personal development and caused a great deal of social problems. Now i've stopped i can think more clearly and actually meditate properly without all the dreaminess and thinking oh that thought was so profound i must pursue it etc...

My chinese doc told me it is really bad for the kidneys as well... from reading around it seems there are endo-cannabinoid receptors in the gonads and in most organs, so it would seem it effects the energy somehow. It seems obvious that if there is a system in the body like the endo-cannibinoid system, then taking in something that stimulates it is going to put it and all the other systems in the body out of balance including the cerebral systems as they are all interconnected by neuro-peptides.

Anyway, just my 2 cents

PEace