witch

something's up?

LOL

Well, I have been chasing after tail pretty steadily, I've been preoccupied.

I can't decide whether something weird really is happening this month or whether it's just a freaky transit. Eris is transiting my Jupiter/Neptune quincunx and making a yod, so basically every 45-year-old in the world is probably freaking out right now.

But my gut is telling me it's more than a transit. I suppose time will tell! I will follow up at next new moon to see if I have egg on my face or not. :D At any rate, it feels like a good thing, good things are coming, but MAJOR CHANGE.

New moon is tomorrow. So unless this NYC Anonymous thing turns out to be a big deal, I'm full of baloney. Nothing really big happened this month.

*nom nom nom*

witch_hat.jpg

It was a weird feeling month, but the tension feels over. Don't think anything major happened or is going to happen next few days, but not completely sure you're wrong either.

The lunar month was over a few days ago. I was going to laugh at myself and say nothing happened, but I'm not so sure. This Occupy Wall Street thing might just be the ticket. Yes, it's a bunch of DFH, both old school and new. :wub: But Anonymous is providing the background "muscle" and they already have 27K for food. And now the unions are joining them. This could become surprisingly world-changing.

yes there is a distinction between liberty and freedom. but this is also (?) the land of the free

This is an great thread!

I will take issue with "freedom".

Since there is no such thing as "true" freedom.

We all live in a box of our own making.

Boundaries disallow real freedom.

There is no such being that is boundless, ergo..no real freedom.

The concept of this is the "land of the free"

Maybe that was most true about 200 years ago, when

a person could roam wherever they were able, but not

today, the boundaries are everywhere. We have become

compartmentalized lab rats comfortably blind to our prison.

The lunar month was over a few days ago. I was going to laugh at myself and say nothing happened, but I'm not so sure. This Occupy Wall Street thing might just be the ticket. Yes, it's a bunch of DFH, both old school and new. :wub: But Anonymous is providing the background "muscle" and they already have 27K for food. And now the unions are joining them. This could become surprisingly world-changing.

Hang on, Anonymous is backing the movement? As in, "We are Legion" Anonymous?

• Like 1

Yep. Anonymous has been publicizing Occupy Wall Street for months, heavily. That's why I was surprised that the turnout was so low.

That pepper spray jerk cop, they've already gone after him, publishing his name and address and those of his entire family, and other private information quite publicly. They've also warned that any other rogue cops will get the same treatment.

They are also publishing private CEO information, a different Wall Street CEO each day until the protest has stopped.

Interesting!

I'm still not entirely sure how I feel about their tactics and the way they operate, but they have supported some good causes before.

That sounds similar to Ray Kurzweil's Singularity.

As for being specific, what about a complicated math problem in a dream written on a heavy scroll? Any better? Kind of Book of Revelationy, except without the four horsemen part and all the other depressing stuff. More like Christmas.

No, not like Christmas--no bows, snow or leftover wrapping paper. No Santa.

Um...not high school graduation either, kind of the opposite of that.

A wedding--that's it. It's like a wedding--worrying about all the ceremony and the reception and will the flowers get delivered and I don't want to flub my lines and let's hope Uncle Charlie doesn't get drunk and pick a fight and lots of dress up. Formality.

No feeling of honeymoon after, not a vacation. Hard work, but fun work after, like a baby.

This is why precog is useless. At least at my proficiency level. Clearly if this was precog at all, it was about the Occupy Wall Street movement. How on earth is that like a wedding?

I guess maybe in that the protestors are very very careful to follow all the laws to not give an excuse for cops to arrest them, and that they are worried about the extreme radicals and crazies making spectacles of themselves and discrediting the movement. Preoccupation with things getting delivered, though, that's for sure.

Sorry to keep necroing this thread, it's just rankling me.

I dunno witch. I think there's precog in a "know thyself" and "know history" kind of way. I don't know how it relates to a "collective" future since IMO timelines are quite personal and everyone and everything are at different stages of development. Folks that go on seemingly linear routes maybe find them bizarrely circular in retrospect. It would be easier IMO if i knew more about reality itself IMO but i don't. I know quite a lot about "this here reality" but only because I'm living it. I have had moments where I've felt an actual branching of "my path" in a different direction as a result of choice but that's about it.

What one might speculate about are probablities based on current conditions but those seem to turn up weird results because most things that are recognized as "future" have to be so radically different from now or before in order to be recognizable as such.

Which is exactly how the folks willing to lead others where they want proceed. Softly softly catchee monkey:-)

So to get to "what's up" one would have to IMO look at what looks like something familiar but not quite.

Hats off to Witch on this one!

Talk about a premonition. Your receptors are in immaculate condition. How much more change could there be, other than what's going on in the world now, at this moment.

Kudos, my friend...

Anyone else noticed how bright Jupiter is in the night sky (in Europe and I assume the same in some parts of US?) ... its a stunning sight.

Anyway I wonder what significance it has. It's something and its up!

Talk about a premonition. Your receptors are in immaculate condition. How much more change could there be, other than what's going on in the world now, at this moment.

Kudos, my friend...

:)

Kudos, my friend...

:)

That Calleman guy was off, though. Personally the 28th was a big day for me, but globally it wasn't anything in particular.

You know, I think this whole Mayan thing is dubious. Why the Mayans? Seems obscure. And most of the descendants of the Mayans don't seem to be too worked up about it.

I almost get the feeling that something was going to be up anyhow in 2012, and so a hunt was made for a mythology that fit the date, to give people a reassuring feeling of foreknowledge. In other words, I get more of a feeling that something was deliberately planned, and we didn't find out about the plans until less than a decade ago, and then they squashed the Mayan calendar to fit what was going to happen anyhow.

My two cents! :lol: I think the 2012 thing has more to do with UFO disclosure than anything else, because the number of sightings and serious people talking about past evidence is definitely on the uptick. When the FBI releases the smoking gun memo on Roswell, that's a heads up right there.

Not that this month's thing has anything to do with 2012. I'm not sure what is happening this month.

hey witch. you rock. I love your honesty, insights and your powerful spirit....

so the ufo topic is one that I can speak on with some level of understanding.....

One thing I would say for certain that its not about government disclosure, certainly not roswell which was a smokescreen, the disclosure comes from the people and mainly from within. If the government discloses ANYTHING you can bet your ass its a lie, a distraction or a manipulation. That part makes it easy if you understand problem-reaction-solution game.

Our star family is real. No doubt. And they are not all benevolent....but so what. neither are humans....

I just think people like to throw all of it into one basket and call it crazy. They doubt themselves, doubt experiences and inner knowing because of it.....that is a construct in and of itself. The level of discernment required to navigate through this information is incredibly challenging given all the disinfo.... its laughable really. But at the creamy galactic core of it all what you have is nothing short of extraordinary. Getting there is up to us individually if we choose, or it chooses us.. not really sure.

lets just say i have a close connection to what is happening in this area ..... i can tell you with certainty that the number of experiences and sightings happening currently is unprecedented. HUGE. there is even more disinfo than truth in the whole area... but its off the charts what is occurring for people world wide.

the thing is, for those that are 'experiencers' (and that could happen to anyone with the intent to know the truth, its that easy now) People who have had genuine experiences all realize it isnt about nuts and bolts craft or some ET race coming to save us...... quite to the contrary, its about the unseen. about self responsibility, consciousness and awareness. its about waking up and realizing who you REALLY are..... once you have embarked on this path it quickly moves from what the eyes see to the internal experience. its about awareness, pure and simple. The multidimensionals just know that they can assist by opening doors of perception. The ones that get it move through the process and into deep internal work. The ones that dont go out and start channelling Ashtar command and joining the Galactic Federation of LIght. That is all bullshit.... a distraction.

One aspect that is important to be aware of (in terms of the hegalian dialectic that is being played out) there will likely be a "last card" event involving supposed UFO's. They will be our own and it will be the biggest mindfuck ever. Carol Rosin explains it beautifully (this is a very short clip of an amazing and brave speech):

I know Carol Rosin personally and believe me when I say she has payed dearly for speaking on this..... her truth and passion is evident.she is a brave and sincere warrior for peace.

discernment is key in these times and nowhere is it more challenging than in this "ufology" field. I do believe the stage is being set to use this as a control mechanism, the setup has been long in the making. these will be nuts and bolts physical craft along with psychotronics (HAARP and other frequency based technologies) Metallic craft are actually easy to differentiate from the ultradimensional organic ships for those that have experienced some level of contact (for lack of a better descriptive for light ship) dont ask me how i know this. I just do...

either way its all just a drama vortex. Nothing to get to caught up in....but good to be aware of.

I am sure some of you less open minded TB's will have a field day with this post but hey, I get it. Sounds wacko to some... I am over that part of it. I have nothing to prove, defend or explain. Its not a belief thing, its a knowing that can only come from direct experience and it makes no difference to me if people get it or not. Some do. Some dont. so what... there are many paths but they all lead to the same place dont they?

so my basic point is, that in all things there is disinfo. Keep your eyes open, head up and watch what they 'disclose' within that direction of attention-- it provides the clues you need to understand whats up and respond accordingly. they always let you know what they are going to do before they do it but you must have the eyes to see and the ears to hear. the other option is.. move to the country grow your own food, live your life and dont give a DAMN about social consciousness and its programs. that works too....

:) or you can do both. way more fun....

• Like 1

Yes and no. The only thing that gives me pause is that the ships have been seen since the 1940's, since we set off the nuclear bombs. And they seem to have a serious interest in any sort of nuclear testing or weapons. Leslie Kean's book was very interesting, at least to me, a newbie in all this. She did seem to try to find genuine instances and separate them from the disinfo. Like that guy Greer, I can't take him seriously.

Call me old-fashioned but I do have a genuine interest in the actual physical UFO's. My doors of perception and whatnot have opened, my third eye is opened, but I don't think all the sighting are disinfo. Interesting now that they seem to be hitting up China and have stopped with us, as America has wound down its nuclear and space programs.

I will say this, I am having the most peculiar feeling of, well, judgment. I don't think there will be any sort of Last Judgment scenario with wailing and gnashing of teeth and being cast into the outer darkness, but I'm getting the uncanny feeling this week that karma is now maybe not instant, but sooner rather than later. Not the most stable feeling--a lot of modern society is built on a foundation of corruption and wrongdoing. The wicked might pull down a lot of innocent bystanders as they are brought down.

On the other hand, I also get the feeling that now is a time when it is easy for people to become who they are destined to become. They just need to start down the path and their destiny will rise up to meet them.

I'm sounding like a fortune cookie tonight! :unsure::lol:

:blink: "otherworldly strength and enormous size" I was thinking he was talking about an engineered virus attack until he got to that.

Still don't believe the whole Reptilian thing. That whole meme smells of disinfo to me.

Damn, you got me! :lol: It's from The Onion:

http://www.theonion.com/video/proposed-classified-bill-will-defend-against-flesh,14175/

Edited by witch

Yes and no. The only thing that gives me pause is that the ships have been seen since the 1940's, since we set off the nuclear bombs. And they seem to have a serious interest in any sort of nuclear testing or weapons. Leslie Kean's book was very interesting, at least to me, a newbie in all this. She did seem to try to find genuine instances and separate them from the disinfo. Like that guy Greer, I can't take him seriously.

Call me old-fashioned but I do have a genuine interest in the actual physical UFO's. My doors of perception and whatnot have opened, my third eye is opened, but I don't think all the sighting are disinfo. Interesting now that they seem to be hitting up China and have stopped with us, as America has wound down its nuclear and space programs.

I will say this, I am having the most peculiar feeling of, well, judgment. I don't think there will be any sort of Last Judgment scenario with wailing and gnashing of teeth and being cast into the outer darkness, but I'm getting the uncanny feeling this week that karma is now maybe not instant, but sooner rather than later. Not the most stable feeling--a lot of modern society is built on a foundation of corruption and wrongdoing. The wicked might pull down a lot of innocent bystanders as they are brought down.

On the other hand, I also get the feeling that now is a time when it is easy for people to become who they are destined to become. They just need to start down the path and their destiny will rise up to meet them.

I'm sounding like a fortune cookie tonight! :unsure::lol:

Edited by pamelais

I dont think all nuts and bolts ships are ours, but my observation has been those beings arent so very different from us, agenda's and all. It is fascinating. The ultradimensionals have provided more transformative downloads and inner connection. The nuts and bolts ships are just cool to look at, they dont feel like much energetically beyond the shock/wonder/awe of being a witness.

agreed on greer.

they havent stopped with us here, on the contrary, we are having more sightings and experiencers than ever before here in the states and worldwide. Its off the charts actually...

i do think that collective consciousness is releasing and expressing itelf now. It is a sort of collective karmic release in that all that is no longer in harmony with universal law is falling away, being exposed, facing itself. Healing....

what a great time to be here experiencing all this. Not easy at times, but with the right perspective its one helluva fun ride rising to the occasion....

Pamela, what about some of the other interpretations of experiences that suggest that the experiencer's belief-system is the interpretive driver? As in, centuries ago, folks would have seen more old-school saints and stuff to go with the beings and lights. Now we have more UFO "material" to draw from in culture And movies- hence the new apparitions? I'm really interested. Do the beings share dimensions with others that many people can get to? Do they just visit individuals?

A possible UFO/ET disclosure sometime within the next decade is another possibility I have often thought about, along with the continuing economic chaos.

Very, very speculative & vague...but who knows? :rolleyes:

Visuel-Terror-Trading-NB-w.jpg

Some Trader Has Made A Very Big Bet That Something Very Bad Will Happen Within The Next 60 Days

Feb. 6, 2013, 9:37 AM

volatility index (aka the VIX, aka the "fear index") is near historic lows.

But according to UBS's Art Cashin, some options trader has made an enormous $11.25 million bet that the VIX will explode higher very soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYBwp_nEZYk