witch

something's up?

Maybe Hurricane Irene passing through Boston, or maybe something's up, yes? I figure if anybody knew, it would be you folk. Not necessarily a bad thing, but a very changey thing. Very very changey. And maybe a good thing, not bad at all. Or is it just me?

i think somethings been up most of this year. japan earthquakes, still going on btw.

record rainfall , viscious tornados, record heat, east coast earthquake, boston hurricane ,

there is a thread somewhere around here called supermoon in reference to the supermoon

effect we had march19 and the influence is still lingering. still not out of the woods yet either.

september and october look very interesting too.

I think it's something happening this month. I can't remember a dark moon this heavy--just have to make it through the next twenty minutes. :wacko: I'll check the astrological transits.

Is that really you Witch???

If so, I for one am glad whatever it was brought you back here:-)

As for the wind, I'm only on the very tail-end. Happy to have a house that survived. Wonder how other folks went through it.

Cmon, you guys haven't mastered the spirit eye technique, and therefore remote viewing yet? I mean, I know the future is highly mobile, but this one is a freight train a coming!

:lol:

I posted a video after a conversation with a patient recently. Just helps to remind what you all can do, already. Without hours of dedicated practice. Just a choice to remember your divinity and power. The Master resides within all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbCkJDoSv6U

Edited by Eternal_Student
  • Like 1

There is something happening all the time. There is a certain guy here who said there are huge wars in the astral plane happening all time. It's good we can't sense them.

I think it's something happening this month. I can't remember a dark moon this heavy

Why do you say so?

I think Mother Nature just needed to release a little built up tension.

We all should do that now and again.

I live on the East Coast and didn't get one single drop of rain from her.

I did a search on the song "Irene (Goodnight)" and found that it is a Blues based song dating back to the 1880s with the first documented singing of the song by Ledbelly in 1908 who said he learned the song from his uncle.

What's up? Just the processes of Tzu Jan.

Cmon, you guys haven't mastered the spirit eye technique, and therefore remote viewing yet? I mean, I know the future is highly mobile, but this one is a freight train a coming!

I posted a video after a conversation with a patient recently. Just helps to remind what you all can do, already. Without hours of dedicated practice. Just a choice to remember your divinity and power. The Master resides within all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbCkJDoSv6U

I'm a girl. I leave remote viewing to the guys; they're better at it. Heart chakra things, on the other hand, I'm pretty adept. Not as cool, though. :P

But that's why I'm asking--what's up this month?

And thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome back! :)

dang it all, don't tell people to stop voting and demonstrating.

Oh man, don't tell me that David Wilcock is right. I mean, he's so wrong in a lot of ways, delusional fool with a poor grasp of historical and scientific fact. And so mercenary, with the zeal of a true believer fundraising for the cause.

Maybe he's partly right, like a stopped clock. Or maybe he's plagiarizing from better sources.

• Like 1

"Astral" planes aside, I reckon there's always something happening in the intangible world. Systems being redefined, stuff being (re)discovered. What might not tend to change is what people want to do such things for. Stuff like security, prowess maybe (if we could just get all those folks to spend hours in meditative introspection instead;-))

I'm not so secretly hoping that some of the changes bring forth a healthier relationship with environmental resources and reduce armed conflict and poverty. If the "astral" planes are listening then they should get their act together:-)

So maybe better not to wait for them:-)

So maybe better not to wait for them:-)

What an understatement!!!!!!!

PS

Yes, Witch, welcome back. Did your broom finally break down and you have to stay around your computer while it is being repaired?

Edited by Marblehead

LOL

Well, I have been chasing after tail pretty steadily, I've been preoccupied.

I can't decide whether something weird really is happening this month or whether it's just a freaky transit. Eris is transiting my Jupiter/Neptune quincunx and making a yod, so basically every 45-year-old in the world is probably freaking out right now.

But my gut is telling me it's more than a transit. I suppose time will tell! I will follow up at next new moon to see if I have egg on my face or not. :D At any rate, it feels like a good thing, good things are coming, but MAJOR CHANGE.

I can't decide whether something weird really is happening this month or whether it's just a freaky transit. Eris is transiting my Jupiter/Neptune quincunx and making a yod, so basically every 45-year-old in the world is probably freaking out right now.

But my gut is telling me it's more than a transit. I suppose time will tell! I will follow up at next new moon to see if I have egg on my face or not. :D At any rate, it feels like a good thing, good things are coming, but MAJOR CHANGE.

Yeah, about once a month someone starts a thread and wonders if something is going on because they have these wierd or wonderful feelings.

Sure, something is going on. But something out of the ordinary? Possibly. Something unnatural? Impossible.

We just have to keep on living. No one can ask any more than that from us.

Edited by Marblehead

Yes, I suppose I had better put my money where my mouth is. I think something is up this month, and not just on a personal level, for me. In thirty days, the general consensus will be, "Well, that was different!" or I'm going to have to eat my (pointy) hat. :D

Hmmm... that Wilcock guy is hanging out with paid disinfo agents like William Henry and passing along their info, so clearly he's clueless.

Eh, I got nothing!

I should clarify--not different in a bad way like a natural or manmade disaster, more different in a good or neutral way.

LOL

Well, I have been chasing after tail pretty steadily, I've been preoccupied.

I love chasing tail, so long as it is catch and release ;)

Is this a feeling or a 'vibe', or did this suspicion originally arise from some form of divination?

I've had a sort of transormational 'vibe' for a while now (like . . . since 2006), but that could be due to personal transformations and upheavals. I am hesitant to make predictions about the world at large, but it doesn't take a psychic to see that things on a global scale are changing and are likely to continue to change drastically. For better or for worse? Only mama miky way knows for sure.

Maybe Hurricane Irene passing through Boston, or maybe something's up, yes? I figure if anybody knew, it would be you folk. Not necessarily a bad thing, but a very changey thing. Very very changey. And maybe a good thing, not bad at all. Or is it just me?

i think somethings up. one tropical storm in canada alone wouldn't be a warning (or would it?), but the last few years are definitely a call from the planet to be ready for anything. now i don't have a degree in eschatology, but the mayan "long count" ends on approximately 12.21.12, and history as we know it has been described by the mayan calendar most elegantly. from the emergence of cellular life, to the start of the industrial revolution, to the internet and global connectivity, its all there, neatly encoded.

right now its the midpoint of the 5th night of the universal cycle, each cycle being marked by a progression of 7 days and 6 nights, each day and night being a period of yang and yin of varying lenght (depending on the cycle). the universal cycle is marked by universal consciousness (as opposed to nationalist or global consciousness for example) but the 5th night usually marks a period where destruction occurs to make way for the new. if it were vedic calendrical science it would be ruled by shiva, but the maya/aztec ascribed the 5th night to tezcatlipoca, the dark twin brother of quetzacoatl, lord of light. those two are like a lucifer/michael pair to form a christian analogy. annnyway, the 6th day begins sept 5th, and is marked by flowering of the energies of that cycle (universal consciousness).

http://www.shiftoftheages.com - website of the message of don alejandro cirilo perez AKA wandering wolf, grand elder of the maya

there are some really good videos on that site under "wandering wolf's messages" that i turn to whenever i get worried about the eschaton. or anything "bad". he is one of the most beautiful people on the face of the planet, and his messages are full of hope and inspiration.

Edited by anamatva

Last week, my son decided ~ 3am to fly to Florida and visit my parents who he hasn't seen in a while. Totally spur of the moment.

Drove to the airport, bought a ticket and took off. Told me he was feeling very antsy, unsettled, had to get far away from here. A few hours after his flight left, our area was hit by the first significant earthquake in my lifetime. A few days after that, hurricane Irene.

Hmmm... does anyone think that's a coincidence?

Neither my son or I do.

Last week, my son decided ~ 3am to fly to Florida and visit my parents who he hasn't seen in a while. Totally spur of the moment.

Drove to the airport, bought a ticket and took off. Told me he was feeling very antsy, unsettled, had to get far away from here. A few hours after his flight left, our area was hit by the first significant earthquake in my lifetime. A few days after that, hurricane Irene.

Hmmm... does anyone think that's a coincidence?

Neither my son or I do.

It's all a message from the divine consciousness - it is up to you to figure out what the message is.

(You know I don't believe in that stuff though, Right?)

(You know I don't believe in that stuff though, Right?)

The irony is that it doesn't believe in you either!

• Like 1

i think somethings up. one tropical storm in canada alone wouldn't be a warning (or would it?), but the last few years are definitely a call from the planet to be ready for anything. now i don't have a degree in eschatology, but the mayan "long count" ends on approximately 12.21.12, and history as we know it has been described by the mayan calendar most elegantly. from the emergence of cellular life, to the start of the industrial revolution, to the internet and global connectivity, its all there, neatly encoded.

right now its the midpoint of the 5th night of the universal cycle, each cycle being marked by a progression of 7 days and 6 nights, each day and night being a period of yang and yin of varying lenght (depending on the cycle). the universal cycle is marked by universal consciousness (as opposed to nationalist or global consciousness for example) but the 5th night usually marks a period where destruction occurs to make way for the new. if it were vedic calendrical science it would be ruled by shiva, but the maya/aztec ascribed the 5th night to tezcatlipoca, the dark twin brother of quetzacoatl, lord of light. those two are like a lucifer/michael pair to form a christian analogy. annnyway, the 6th day begins sept 5th, and is marked by flowering of the energies of that cycle (universal consciousness).

http://www.shiftoftheages.com - website of the message of don alejandro cirilo perez AKA wandering wolf, grand elder of the maya

there are some really good videos on that site under "wandering wolf's messages" that i turn to whenever i get worried about the eschaton. or anything "bad". he is one of the most beautiful people on the face of the planet, and his messages are full of hope and inspiration.

Didn't Terrence McKenna also find some connection between the Mayan calendar and the I-Ching? I'm almost certain I read that somewhere. The reference escapes me for now.

The irony is that it doesn't believe in you either!

Hehehe. Maybe that is why it has never effected my life?

We gotta' believe in it before it becomes real.