Sign in to follow this  
fiveelementtao

New Qigong/ Meditation/ Ritual DVDs

Below is a post I put on my forum. I will post it here too if any are interested.

http://www.dvds.thunderwizard.com

http://www.wyrdshaman.tk

So, as you may already know, I lost my book "Mounting Sleipnir" when my hard drive crashed recently. I am starting over with the book which was also going to be the apprentice manual.

Many people have asked me to make all my video teachings from the Thunderwizard.com available on DVD.

SO..., I have made 5 "Teutonic Shamanism" DVDs available. Most of the video on the DVDs is already freely available on the ThunderWizard website and the youtube channel. So, if money is tight, don't worry, everything you need is on the website.

But DVDs #3 and #4 have NEW videos and meditations that are not found publicly. I feel these new videos to be very special and so, I felt that it should be reserved for students who are serious about this path, so I have only made them available on DVD. These are the Tyr/Holle meditation and the ING Rune meditation. The Tyr/Holle meditation is the most important practice I do. The ING Rune mudra meditation is also very important as one progresses in energy.

The Tyr/Holle energy meditation combines the HUUL breath with other techniques to summon the power of Tyr in the North Star, Woden in the 3rd Eye and Thunor in the Navel.

Coming in a close second in importance is the ING Rune meditation which can be very helpful after someone has gained some power from the exercises. This exercise will help the nervous system absorb the energy more efficiently while balancing the meridians.

My practice can vary from day to day. Some days I do more exercises and ritual than on others but, the Tyr/Holle Meditation is the ONE practice that I make sure to do every day no matter how busy I am. It is that important to me and I recommend it daily for anyone who feels a calling to this path.

Thanks for your interest,

Mike

Anyway, while I am rewriting the book, I thought, I would make these DVDs available to you guys...

Go Here for more info on DVDs

Thanks bums, for your interest,

Mike

Bro, get your self an external hard drive and back up every time before you turn off computer :)

Thanks for your information, you have interesting material!!

PEace

Ed

Sign in to follow this