Lux ferre

7 stages of MCO + draw

Hi guys,

I'm actually working on the opening of the MicroCosmic Orbit using the 7 stages in Mantak Chia's DVD "Awaken the healing light" and I'm wondering what you think about the effectiveness of these stages and how do you know when the MCO is wide open ?

Finally, when the MCO is open, can you automatically do a cold draw or a big draw in one shot ?

Thanks so much for your advice :-)

"how do you know when the MCO is wide open...???"

Finally, I got your answer. You didn't know yet... :o

I'll let you know if you answer the following questions:

Can you hold up your hands straight in the air and take a deep breath....???

Did you feel like that your breath sink to the bottom of your abdomen...???

Edited by ChiDragon

Finally we get to the messiah...

answer two questions... then I will decide if you are a part of the "Qi followers"...

I was rash to identify this issue in his early postings and now we see he shows his "true colors"...

I now want to be an initiated too. What does it take to read "sources" and proclaim all their truth on websites? My soul awaits its destiny...

• Like 1

Finally, when the MCO is open, can you automatically do a cold draw or a big draw in one shot ?

If the MCO is open then it happens naturally/effortlessly any time there is sexual stimulation.

"how do you know when the MCO is wide open...???"

Finally, I got your answer. You didn't know yet...

I'll let you know if you answer the following questions:

Can you hold up your hands straight in the air and take a deep breath....???

Did you feel like that your breath sink to the bottom of your abdomen...???

Soon I will start reporting you for trolling. You are wasting everyone's time here, and in my opinion knowingly spreading disinformation almost constantly.

• Like 6

Guest munky

Edited by munky
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

I'm actually working on the opening of the MicroCosmic Orbit using the 7 stages in Mantak Chia's DVD "Awaken the healing light" and I'm wondering what you think about the effectiveness of these stages and how do you know when the MCO is wide open ?

hi Lux!

When it's open you will know it. Just do the work without concerns for results. This is good advice for spiritual practice and living in general.❤

• Like 1

Hi guys,

hi Lux!

When it's open you will know it. Just do the work without concerns for results. What is most important is the emergence of sincerity and openness in your moment to moment demeanor. This is good advice for spiritual practice and living in general.❤

• Like 1