Lux ferre

Ejaculation frequency

So what are your personal records on retention ?

its not a contest. without technique, celibacy is insane. it can literally do bad things to your energy body and mind, and ultimately your physical body. be careful. take it slow, and open your channels Before you try to break records, not By breaking them.

I dunno. I just do it once and it takes me about 2-3 days to recover. Depending on how long I've been conserving anyways. If I've been conserving for a while maybe about a day of recovery.

I really don't like it. Just once is enough though to make me feel like sh*t for 2-3 days.

its not a contest. without technique, celibacy is insane. it can literally do bad things to your energy body and mind, and ultimately your physical body. be careful. take it slow, and open your channels Before you try to break records, not By breaking them.

sorry :) i was really tired last night. i meant retention, not celibacy. and i shouldn't have sounded so grumpy.. i think i went to bed right after i typed that

sorry :) i was really tired last night. i meant retention, not celibacy. and i shouldn't have sounded so grumpy.. i think i went to bed right after i typed that

I didn't read this as grumpy I read it as true.

You can disregard most of what you read here about sexuality... there are a lot of people with opinions influenced by fear and norms/conditioning and they call these things facts... and very few people that actually have any 1-1 time with a master.

5ET is experienced, Michael Lomax is experienced(yamu), Seth Ananda, Susan carlson, to just name a few.

John

LOL. And you have? You're about as clueless as they come on this site, bud, so maybe you should STFU and take a second before you insult a group of people, ya dis-respectful, power-hungry twerp.

(yeah, i know, i'm being harsh. not very Taoist of me. I should be banned.)

• Like 1

LOL. And you have? You're about as clueless as they come on this site, bud, so maybe you should STFU and take a second before you insult a group of people, ya dis-respectful, power-hungry twerp.

(yeah, i know, i'm being harsh. not very Taoist of me. I should be banned.)

Hey

No need to attack. He told the OP to disregard everyone with the exception of a few he named. Logically that means to disregard him as well...

• Like 1

As an aside, trying to do inner sexual alchemy with a partner who is oblivious doesn't work very well. Be honest and explain it to them. At the very least the energy will flow better.

:wacko: Do you?

Probably best to stick to your area of (relative) expertise...taiji.

Ahem....

Qi Gong perhaps, definitely not Tai Ji Quan.

Sorry but there is just too much inaccurate information to accept that statement...

Sorry but there is just too much inaccurate information to accept that statement...

Oh ChiDragon is posting inaccurate info on taiji, in addition to all of the inaccurate info on qigong? Wow. :blink::lol:

Ahem....

Yes, Qi Gong is definitely not Tai Ji.

Is Tai Ji a form of Qi Gong....???

Yes, Qi Gong is definitely not Tai Ji.

Is Tai Ji a form of Qi Gong....???

Short answer:

No, Tai Ji Quan is a comprehensive martial art.

For those who don't mind my tendency to get wordy here is a longer answer:

The history is mostly conjecture but it probably started as a collection of martial techniques (the 13 Postures mentioned in the classics) and Daoist Nei Gong exercises. Those Daoists most likely practiced some Qi Gong as well. It was much later that the 13 postures and other Wai Jia postures were linked together to form what we now know as Tai Ji Quan forms. That's probably when Qi Gong principles were adapted and applied and slow moving forms developed. It's ironic that most Tai Ji Quan players know Tai Ji Quan as being a slow form and have no idea what the 13 postures are, when it originally was the opposite.

Tai Ji Quan is made up of multiple parts:

1) Forms practice

2) Pushing Hands training

3) Meditation and Nei Gong

4) Strengthening and Flexibility exercises

5) Weapons training

6) Supplemental strengthening and flexibility training using assistive devices

7) Martial application and self defense training

8) Qin Na

Other things....

The Tai Ji Quan forms can be practiced in different ways:

1) As a Qi Gong exercise - when done in this way the usual principle and practices of Qi Gong methods apply (such as abdominal breathing or natural breathing) and there are many benefits - strength, flexibility, balance, health, wellness, Qi cultivation, etc...

2) As a method of developing a variety of different Nei Gong skills (the most basic is developing the Yi by guiding the Qi) - these methods incorporate some subtle and some substantial differences from the Qi Gong method (including different breathing methods)

3) As a method for learning and refining Fa Jin skills - very different from Qi Gong approach (including different breathing methods)

4) Fast form practice for development of other martial skills - very different focus from Qi Gong (different breathing methods)

5) Partner training - development of a skill set that has some overlap with Qi Gong but also has unique characteristics outside the realm of Qi Gong

Other more advanced methods that I won't get into.

Tai Ji Quan forms make use of Qi Gong principles in order to develop physical and internal strength and health, but there are many other methods used for martial and Nei Gong development. Some of the other methods of Tai Ji Quan training also use Qi Gong principles (ie some of the strengthening and weapons work) but Tai Ji Quan is a comprehensive martial art and is most certainly NOT simply a form of Qi Gong.

Okay, so maybe someone can fill me in on some of this?

1. What is the primary purpose of this thread, what is ejaculation in relation to Tao?

2. Is this pertaining to any specific type of practice or energy work, in which case, ejaculation can be draining on energies, so i might have a better understanding than i think/thought.

3. hi.

4. everything works in fours; spring, summer, autum, winter; inhale, relax, exhale, hold; extend, relax, contract, hold; north, south, east, west.

Build energy, flow with it, expend/expell it, endure the absence (of it) to grow and change.

Yang-yang, yang-yin, yin-yin, yin-yang, etc.

So what are the 4 (on this particular topic)?

Okay, so maybe someone can fill me in on some of this?

1. What is the primary purpose of this thread, what is ejaculation in relation to Tao?

2. Is this pertaining to any specific type of practice or energy work, in which case, ejaculation can be draining on energies, so i might have a better understanding than i think/thought.

3. hi.

4. everything works in fours; spring, summer, autum, winter; inhale, relax, exhale, hold; extend, relax, contract, hold; north, south, east, west.

Build energy, flow with it, expend/expell it, endure the absence (of it) to grow and change.

Yang-yang, yang-yin, yin-yin, yin-yang, etc.

So what are the 4 (on this particular topic)?

Stroke, stroke, stroke, SPURT!!!!

Heh.

I dunno, man, I didn't think it was that important of an issue. The only teacher or book I can remember even discussing the topic was Deng Ming-Dao's Scholar Warrior, and he basically just said, [paraphrasing] "Don't ejaculate too much, especially as you get older. And don't masturbate at all."

I think he did mention certain amounts for certain age groups, but, com'n, my willy is not billy's willy, you know what I mean?

Anyway, I get the impression Mantak Chia is filling people with a lot of "tai chi to make you a super lover" sensationalism. Whatever. I don't need tai chi to be a super lover. :wub:

I think he did mention certain amounts for certain age groups, but, com'n, my willy is not billy's willy, you know what I mean?

i just wanted to see that again.