Lux ferre

The point of no return comes back !

Hello everybody,

This is my first real post on this forum so let me tell you about my situation.

I've been watching and reading Mantak Chia's lessons on how to transform the sexual energy and it seems to work well as the erection disappears but as soon as I start to masturbate or have sex again, I feel very fast close again to the point of no return so I'm wondering what's happening...

Thank you so much in advance for your precious help :D

I'd just go for it:-)

But I'm a girl and I don't care:-)

More seriously, it would seem you CAN hurt yourself with that stuff.

Go to Trunk's site.

Or maybe we should post a sticky about it (no pun intended)

• Like 4

Or maybe we should post a sticky about it (no pun intended)

RAOTFLMAO!!!

I knew there was something I liked about you...

:lol:

Thanks for answering :)

I'm bringing the energy to the dan tien but if I start to have sex again I'm stiff reaching close to the point of no return very fast so I'm really wondering if it's supposed to be like this, what are your experiences...

I'm bringing the energy to the dan tien but if I start to have sex again I'm stiff reaching close to the point of no return very fast so I'm really wondering if it's supposed to be like this, what are your experiences...

May I ask...???

Do you know what is "bringing the energy to the dan tien" meant...???

How do you do that...???

Spend more time inbetween to relax. If on top, sit back while staying connected(a strategic pillow can help). Allow some soft massage. Wet your thumbs and give a gentle clitoral massage. Take your time, but don't soften. Keep the minimal motion to stay hard. Learn to enjoy that middle connection time.

Go back to thrusting at your leisure. You may last even longer if you switch positions to underneath for the second volley.

Hello everybody,

This is my first real post on this forum so let me tell you about my situation.

I've been watching and reading Mantak Chia's lessons on how to transform the sexual energy and it seems to work well as the erection disappears but as soon as I start to masturbate or have sex again, I feel very fast close again to the point of no return so I'm wondering what's happening...

Thank you so much in advance for your precious help :D

im with the lerner, take it slower. thats always good advice anyway.

it sounds to me like you might be building sexual energy but not channeling it. have you heard of "chanelling the semen up the spine to nourish the brain"? if you have, are you also traveling it down the descending channel in the front of your body, and like others said, returning it to the dan tien? you don't need to be in seated lotus to do that, you can do it laying down or sitting up normally etc

i wouldnt worry, everyone is different. follow mantak chia's advice on how to transmute jing into chi and how to circulate the small orbit up the spine and down the front. that will help regardless of whether or not it solves your conundrum

@ChiDragon : Yes and I do that within the MCO with the tongue on the hard palate + letting the energy down through the energy centers of throat, heart, solar plexus and finally Lower dan tien.

@thelerner : Thanks a lot for the hints, I'll do it. :-)

@ChiDragon : Yes and I do that within the MCO with the tongue on the hard palate + letting the energy down through the energy centers of throat, heart, solar plexus and finally Lower dan tien.

You said you were "letting the energy down through the energy centers of throat, heart, solar plexus and finally Lower dan tien." I don't see any indication that you were doing any special breathing technique in your practice. How do you know the energy was actually doing like what you said it was doing...???

Thanks anamatva

@ChiDragon : I put the right hand on my pituitary gland and left on the receptive center and breath in the energy into the receptive center then exhale and compress the energy + visualisation

I know because I can feel it.

@ChiDragon : I put the right hand on my pituitary gland and left on the receptive center and breath in the energy into the receptive center then exhale and compress the energy + visualisation

I know because I can feel it.

hm....

The pituitary gland is inside the head. How can you put the right hand on it...???

I doubt the saying of " no return "; in fact, unless you already refined all your jing into qi and lock it there safely , there is always path of returning, or more precisely speaking , path of degenerating.

It is always difficult to rise to heaven and become gods, it is always easy to fall back to ground or even to hell...

Edited by exorcist_1699

As a 2nd note i'd caution you in building up to much heat on your genitals and then going cool again...bouncing your arousal up and down can put a lot of strain on your tissues and your balls in general.

-I have had two very painful experiences because i wanted to see to what degree i could toy with my sexual energy. Peace

Thanks oldgreen,

I'm following exactly Mantak Chia's method and so far i've been doing it everyday for 3 months without any problem, I can feel when the energy is rising so I know it's not staying in my genitals.

Anyway I'll keep an eye on it :-)

I have been curious about the whole "feeling" energy concept. Are we all really feeling something without a doubt? (Not discrediting the idea!) The closest sensation I have been able to "feel" is a sense of inertia in the back of my neck when I imagine intense energy. Such as a cosmic explosion - while focusing on that idea of energy, I will experience a sort of rush/chill.

What would chi feel like, versus jing rising?

-I need a local teacher. :glare:

Thanks.