Sign in to follow this  
MatthewQi

Hey, I was just looking over Taoist Secrets of Love...

and wonder if Plato stole his idea for prostate stuff from page 245?

Ya know if ya don't have RESPECT it comes back and bites us all in the ASS! (not to say that Chia and Winn had the sole rights). But for the amount of bashing that you do, hey, you shouldbe held accountable!

But hey, did you cop that Plato?

Inner Peace,

Matt

PS. may your darkest secrets continue to not be a big deal :) Can't you acknowledge your past?

AHAAAAAA CHARADE YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, put down that Chia book before you hurt yourself! :shock:

I haven't lifted any technique from that book. Chia has a version of the perineal massage that uses a silk cloth. How stupid. The only other reference to perineal massage I found was by the great Sam Biser. He figured it out before me, but I was already marketing it when I found Sam's booklet on prostate health.

Incidentally, he has a wonderful book coming out in April I suggest everyone pre-order.

Chia teaching screwed up practices IS disrespectful and he will figure it out when he spends a full day in "disembowelment hell" or wherever Yama sends him. Probably back to work at Gestetner Copier where he should have stayed! No arrogance on my part here, as I think Yama is preparing a room for me as well for teaching false practices too...

Ron Jeremy is a little sensitive these days and think I am dissing him. He also thought Shieky was dissing him the other day. No worries. I really like RJ and have no quarrel. I get where he is coming from, but I don't agree with his position. I am not dissing Chia, but what Chia taught.

If I say "Chia sucks wino penis" it is to wake people up. This is probably also the reason RJ writes in ALL CAPS.

Winn keeps talking about "integration" as opposed to "transendence." Whatever happened to TRANSFORMATION??? The caterpillar becomes a butterfly, the human attains immortality, the monk receives the reward body?

I guess that all went out the window?

Problem is that there are few examples around these days of a SUCCESS STORY so who can you apprentice yourself too? You say One Cloud visited you? Didn't you also attain samadhi by reciting that yin cow's name over and over. :roll: Why'd you come out of samadhi BTW?

In the old days you could find an Immortal or an Arhat and say "teach me." These days where will you find them? There are one or two around, but you'll need more merit then ever to make the connection.

Problem is that there are few examples around these days of a SUCCESS STORY so who can you apprentice yourself too?  You say One Cloud visited you?  Didn't you also attain samadhi by reciting that yin cow's name over and over.   :roll:  Why'd you come out of samadhi BTW?

In the old days you could find an Immortal or an Arhat and say "teach me."  These days where will you find them?  There are one or two around, but you'll need more merit then ever to make the connection.

You should check out The Awakening West for an alternative and very refreshing perspective on this. It's a set of interviews with awakened western teachers. It appears that there is a great deal of enlightenment right in our own neighborhoods. At the very least you can read the interviews as case studies to put to the "Bodri test". :)

PM me your address and I'll lend you the book.

Sean.

No arrogance on my part here, as I think Yama is preparing a room for me as well for teaching false practices too...

Man, I bought your Prostate health materials with a promise of attaining the Tao and all I got is a really pleasurable sensation in my scrotum. Now, I was promised something completely different as I quote from your advertisement:

"You will attain the Tao, you closeted damn stupid fag, by sticking a dildo up your asshole and performing a number of highly advanced and secret rituals that available only to a very select few. Are you a part of those "select few"? Don't think so, 'cause you look like a fag to me. But today is your lucky day and for a limited time only, it's available to fags like yourself for 3 easy payments of $39.95...."

Now, if this is not a promise then I don't know what is!

I haven't attained the Tao yet with your false practices, with exception of a number of anal orgasms and most of them were fake. Well... most of them.

Plato,

This part of the book talks about prostate massage either directly or through Hui-Yin point. No problem. If anything I was a bit accusatory, no harm intended. I sincerly appreciate your response and frankness. I feel that I haven't been able to connect with you before. Maybe I am just trying to get you to listen to me for a bit becuase I understand your struggle.

Well, I didn't obtain sammidhi that way that you say, not sure what that is. I was fortunate to recieve a number of transmissions, from the Tao? from where? I can not honestly say I understand. But I got it as a result of practicing the Tao formulas. It all happened. Except I obtained Sammadhi (a state of cessation of ego functioning) through the grace of a guru - Shri Mataji (she is Holy but the SY organization is not a good thing ino). I received God Consciousness directly (again as far as I can comprehend) from the Tao. I can transmitt to people who are sincerely open to the experience and God has authorized me to do this :) Take it for what you will. I want absolutely nothing from anyone except that they obtain liberation in their very lifetime. However, I do not beat on doors, when people are ready it just happens. I am an instrument in a way, it is not ME who does these things. So, particpiate in the Soltice Meditation I am holding. There will be many sincerely spiritual people in communion with the Tao directly. If one is ready, the transmission will occur. I really do realize how ridiculus this may sound to someone who has not experienced the deeper levels, but, it is REAL. And everyone's birth right to obtain. I AM THAT! YOU ARE THAT! MAY ALL REALIZE THIS!

Inner Peace,

Matt

PS. you are a pioneer in my book with the prostate stuff no matter what ;) and that is indeed a great service to humanity.

Except I obtained Sammadhi (a state of cessation of ego functioning) through the grace of a guru - Shri Mataji

Hmmm... You got it from the same person who claims to be the one and only Divine Incarnation on Earth, and all that is required to achieve self realisation is you put your hand over various chakras and say "Mother, forgive me" a number of times. This activates the Kundalini. At the end of all that you should feel a cool breeze over your crown chakra. If you feel that, it means you're now an Enlightened Being.

No comment.

Ya know if ya don't have RESPECT it comes back and bites us all in the ASS!

Once you start getting really clear on what works, why, what causes injury, why, and what is at stake - Plato's comments will look mild and understated. Chia's "Healing Tao" books are neither healing nor Tao, but are contradictory to both.

i won't mention any names, but at least one former student of chia's who now teaches on his own recommends AGAINST using those books.

guess they've learned a lot..........

I think that DM refers to Dragon Master. If it does, it confirms my suspicion as to who RJ has been.

Or, maybe it refers to some other way of being such as: DonkeyMan, DickMondo, DarkMatter, DildoMouth, DestituteMuthafucka, DrunkenMilquetoast etc.

Chris

Yea, the one and only thing is troubling and is to much in my opinion. Unfortunately it does more harm than good for those type of things to be said. The SY organization teaches a lot of stuff that just is BS to me.

However. The transmission is very real. It is not the cool breeze alone that constitutes sammadhi but the cessation of ego giving way to the pure land. I could never get past all the thoughts in my head until I did this and meditate with the technique that is taught. I have never been the follow a guru type and I still am not. I do recognize the Divinity in all things though. In some this is apparently stronger.

I have received by the grace of God, some very deep communions. During one particular experience I inquired of Mataji. And God communicated to me that she was Holy. I didn't get any more than that becuase I was so enamoured in Divine Bliss and was conversing telepathically and sometimes with words. This made me at ease with again.

The thing is when you receive the transmission, it is so amazing, subtle until you realize that all the chatter has stopped in your mind. Like the reset button was pushed. Then with meditation you just become so happy in life and just feel great!

As I said, all the rest of it is too cultish for me being an indie type, but it is absolutely a gift to humanity

Inner Peace,

Matt

Sign in to follow this