on the path

Immortals (Xian Shi)

To be honest I don't know how many chakra's the mo pai system ultimately works with, whether it is 72 total fused together to make 36, or 144 total fused together to make 72. I don't have any good answers for you. I don't know what chakras are worked with or how past level 4 in their system, only that I would assume the other chakra's are filled compressed and fused to their corresponding yin centers just like levels 1-4, and interconnected with one another.

Perhaps in the Indonesian system levels 1-4 are really all 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d.

I do know there we have three dan tiens and it is my goal to fill all three if I do nothing else with my practice.

I wish I had something better to give you, but I don't.

you guys have it all wrong. you dont use the chakras! all the work done is with the dantien. the dantien is the 6 chakra/ Svadisthana chakra! and you dont compres energy into the dantien you compress energy out of the dantien into the body. this happens when compress! but you have to constantly fill the dantien because the energy is pushed out into the body. the thing about the chakras is misinformation! because at every level the chakras get charged to new heights from the compression levl ie lvl 4,5 or six. the levels are only designed to show levels of energy density the more you compress energy into your body the greator your jing becomes. the ability to project energy. if you all are trying to compress energy into your other chakras you will hurt yourself! the only chakra you can compress energy in is the dantien or sixth chakra Svadisthana chakra. and for those of you who are still trying to figure out how to and have tried you have given yourself headaches, cardiac arythmia, and probably a host of other problems! my advice dont to it! only use the dantie.

yeah I'm about done even bothering checking on this thread anymore

Yeah, some of these people need a time out.

John and Kostas both said Mo Pai is very similar to Kundalini Yoga. There's plenty of information on that path, go follow it and stop with the dead Mo Pai lineage.

http://thetaobums.co...-kostas-danaos/

Jesus, you guys have been arguing back and forth over this shit for more than a year?? Wow. Pathetic.

Time to update my ignore list.

Edited by Celestial
  • Like 1

MO,

I hope that you develop a successful lineage, and have many students.

I wish you the best with your practice.

by saying this you have no idea what we are puting together. were not inerested in students! were interested in people who share our will and aptitude for this knowledge system and have the ability to read between the lines and study and practice it. and not just ppl who want to talk about it. but the most important part is sharing our experiential knowledge and create more than a lineage, we are to create a mastership! we have learned from ppl like you and that other talking guy and from history itself the mistakes not to make. you will learn more by understanding and asking questions and practicing than accusing and trying to make mockeries of ppl! and thats why you are still searching! until you start to use your heart you will always be lost!

by saying this you have no idea what we are puting together. were not inerested in students! were interested in people who share our will and aptitude for this knowledge system and have the ability to read between the lines and study and practice it. and not just ppl who want to talk about it. but the most important part is sharing our experiential knowledge and create more than a lineage, we are to create a mastership! we have learned from ppl like you and that other talking guy and from history itself the mistakes not to make. you will learn more by understanding and asking questions and practicing than accusing and trying to make mockeries of ppl! and thats why you are still searching! until you start to use your heart you will always be lost!

k

I suggest you join forces with the people over at http://mopai.forumot...motion.com/ to help start a new lineage/mastership/whatever based on your own ideas and theories and research.

I wish you guys the best of luck with your path.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

8N6PW.jpg

Rofl!

Seriously MO, listen to effilang.

M. I think if you really want to help, you should make a thread and discuss all your skills and methods in a structured, well layed out presentation, so people can reap the maximum benefits of your experiences and practice methodology

All the random posting, one bit here and one bit there, although seeming to come from a place of genuine care, isn't very helpful.

Much better than your current format for "infecting the world with truth" and I'm sure we'd all appreciate the entertaining/enlightening read.

Edited by El-ahrairah
  • Like 4

Hey you guys,

I've got to say alot of what you are talking about is not right IMO. I am the student of Immortals and so have been taught the 'way' of Immortality. There have not been any Immortals for over 1,500 years. To become an Immortal takes far more than the systems you are talking about. There are in fact only two dan tiens that are important in the body, the rest develop only as off shoots from the development of these two. Without proper development of these two all is empty!

• Like 1

Hey you guys,

I've got to say alot of what you are talking about is not right IMO. I am the student of Immortals and so have been taught the 'way' of Immortality. There have not been any Immortals for over 1,500 years. To become an Immortal takes far more than the systems you are talking about. There are in fact only two dan tiens that are important in the body, the rest develop only as off shoots from the development of these two. Without proper development of these two all is empty!

Yes! :-)

Hey you guys,

This is very intriguing. Can you please share more?

"Can you see the young and pretty
Confident as cops
Blooming, laughing in the shops
Till the sun turns black

Can you see the old and lonely
Walking through the park
Pushing grocery carts
Till the sun turns black

Can you see the corporate man
He's winning on the telephone
His possessions are his throne
Till the sun turns black

Can you see him in his lounger
Watching TV in the dark
Waiting for a spark
Till the sun turns black

Oh oh oh oh oh
Who are we
Oh oh oh oh oh
Who are we
Who are we

Can you see the working classes
Trudging through their days
Time goes slowly when you're only waiting
Till the sun turns black

Can you see the wise man simply
Living, loving quietly
Every breath he takes eternity
Till the sun turns black"

http://thechive.com/2012/11/21/its-thanksgiving-you-should-get-away-20-hq-photos-2/ Edited by turtle shell

This is very intriguing. Can you please share more?

Yes to deveop qi one has to do particular exercises to tighten the lower dan tien. The lower dan tien is like a battery, apoint where evolution formed a means of storing energy to continue giving energy to all cells. The body through time and practice has to adapt to higher levels of energy. If this is not done slowly, particularly the nervous system can be damaged beyond repair. There are many ways that one can develop qi and its uses. The heart is the second point of spiritual practice, Dao Xin. Dao Xin is the way to Immortality. The DDJ tells us all. My website has a freedownload of my masters DDJ. You will see that it contains many passages of Dao Xin. All other points of energy can then be cultivated once these two points are cultivated. When one starts on the path of Dao Xin, the desire for power or energy is long forgotten and although one may become extremely powerful, the desire has gone to ever weild it.

• Like 1

Yes to deveop qi one has to do particular exercises to tighten the lower dan tien. The lower dan tien is like a battery, apoint where evolution formed a means of storing energy to continue giving energy to all cells. The body through time and practice has to adapt to higher levels of energy. If this is not done slowly, particularly the nervous system can be damaged beyond repair. There are many ways that one can develop qi and its uses. The heart is the second point of spiritual practice, Dao Xin. Dao Xin is the way to Immortality. The DDJ tells us all. My website has a freedownload of my masters DDJ. You will see that it contains many passages of Dao Xin. All other points of energy can then be cultivated once these two points are cultivated. When one starts on the path of Dao Xin, the desire for power or energy is long forgotten and although one may become extremely powerful, the desire has gone to ever weild it.

In your previous post, the two dan t'ians you were referring to is the lower dan t'ian and the heart dan t'ian?

As for ". . .deveop qi one has to do particular exercises to tighten the lower dan tien. . .," are you referring to qigong? Or is this a very specific exercise?

Thanks! :D

The body through time and practice has to adapt to higher levels of energy. If this is not done slowly, particularly the nervous system can be damaged beyond repair.

Can you share more about this? I recently suspected that some of what I have been experiencing in the last year is a nervous system issue. I have at times gotten it under control using Qigong breathing and meditation. I would admit that I probably learned and practiced too much too fast at a higher level of energy than I could accept at the time but didn't realize that till later.

The heavenly realms are no fun -

there is nothing to do there

The hell realms are no fun -

there is nothing that can be done there

The middle realm is fun.

Plenty to see, plenty to do.

and mankind has made skittles!

learn to keep the middle realm

from becoming too much like the hells

or the fun will be spoiled for all.

• Like 1

To be honest I'm not sure if any of this "Tao" stuff is real. To say I was positively certain without experiencing a master first hand or even one of the abilities they possess would just make me another mindless believer.

I'm here because, when I way what traditional society is offering in terms of my own mortaltity, Taoism has a better solution.

So whether taoism is real or not, I'm here because it's better to die trying to overcome, than to just die in denial about the entire process.

Taoism gives me hope, so I put my life on the dotted line.

Sincerely, taoist yawa.

On 12/20/2012 at 2:23 AM, ShenLung said:

The heavenly realms are no fun -

there is nothing to do there

The hell realms are no fun -

there is nothing that can be done there

The middle realm is fun.

Plenty to see, plenty to do.

and mankind has made skittles!

learn to keep the middle realm

from becoming too much like the hells

or the fun will be spoiled for all.

Very nice.

So, mankind has in fact made Skittles after all.

After some eons in the middle realm even that gets boring so it is natural for one to continue on to the boring but more ecstatic heaven realms.