InfinityTruth

to those who hate muslims

Lol a surprising day for a robber, on several counts... :D

Yeah, life plays itself out in so many different ways it is hard sometimes just what might happen next.

Gotta' admire the store owner regardless of belief system. A good person is a good person.

• Like 1

better that than the muslim brotherhood getting together in egypt waving flags that say "hey israelis, the gas chambers are waiting"...I wonder what the shop owner would have done if the robber had a yarmulke on! so of course, all muslism arent hellbent on converting or killing all nonbelievers, but imho, "moderate" islam has been giving extreme islam way too much of a pass.

• Like 1

I love to see people like that store keeper,it so inspiring to see his reaction,or shall I say action.

Pff, the man falls on his knees and everyone praises the store keeper. Admire the man with the gun! Haha.

Do you have any idea what courage it requires to rob a store? He came in faithless and got out as a muslim. What a transformation! Not only that... He did the entire Erbarme Dich ritual right there while the man pulled a gun on him. I bet he sang so beautiful like this guy, so he gave him even more then mercy. ^_^

Or perhaps what the shop keeper did was simply out of self interest... He knew he was being filmed by his own camera, and generosity is important to "muslim" societies out of ritual not out of heart. Well, still a good ritual to have actually, but meh... We shoulden't depend on rules like those that will be broken soon or less :P

Alot of so called "muslims" shake your hand with one, kiss you on the cheecks and saying some muslim text while holding a knife behind their backs in the other hand. Do not trust that all who say is a muslim is actually one. Infact the qu'ran even distinguishes true believers and non believers. A true muslim cannot be easily recognized. When you have seen enough, your heart will emmediately feel that some people have obviously drawn wisdom from the qu'ran while others simply follow rules set by "muslim" groups of people. The real muslims I've met, who've devoted their lifes towards this religion, never even touch a gun. The shop keeper with the gun was equally fearful of the robber, and the qu'ran teaches to fear nothing but god himself. He should have standed his ground and denied to give the man cash with wise words, not a gun.

Most muslims I've known would not even own a gun. The only thing the shop keeper teached that guy is to come with a gun the next time... And sure, 40 dollars will put food on the table for his entire family. Yeah! He's like "yeah, yeah! I'll never rob again thanks to these 40 dollars!" haha, what bunch of brainwashing crap :lol:

Business and religion don't mix well with eachother, thats one thing I've learned.

Edited by Everything

Infact the qu'ran even distinguishes true believers and non believers. A true muslim cannot be easily recognized. When you have seen enough, your heart will emmediately feel that some people have obviously drawn wisdom from the qu'ran while others simply follow rules set by "muslim" groups of people. The real muslims I've met, who've devoted their lifes towards this religion, never even touch a gun. The shop keeper with the gun was equally fearful of the robber, and the qu'ran teaches to fear nothing but god himself. He should have standed his ground and denied to give the man cash with wise words, not a gun.

I completely agree but not everyone (christians, muslims or whatever) is capable of turning one's outer religion into inner wisdom. Hence, the BS we hear when white fake Christians pour their hatred upon fake Muslims who do the same with Jews etc. This will have no end.

"Where I have come from during me being a teenager there was a bloody war on muslims by christians"

....so, did you hear the other half of the story? namely, the bloody wars on christians and just about anyone else, by muslims?

not that I'm trying to say the crusades were a good necessary thing at all, but if that's all you heard then the person preaching that certainly was trained on one point of view. how was it that the jews lost their homeland holyland in the first place? overrun by muslims.

its a two way street! and the majority of the ones still living in the fourteenth century are muslim. Israel has every bit as much right to exist as Palestine, if they can get their shit together and actually form a country whose sole purpose ISNT annihilating jews, then perhaps they will have a country - but if not, how can a neighbor live next to another neighbor who constantly hurls death threats?

Post by Everything :

'Pff, the man falls on his knees and everyone praises the store keeper. Admire the man with the gun! Haha.'

No thanks I ll still stick to my opinion. :ph34r:

Edited by suninmyeyes

/\ I respectfully offer you to proofread your post. that specific part is a narrow view held by some and I wanted clarification. your subsequent post doesnt seem to hold that line.

of course what the main thing that should be focused on is the way in which one man dealt with this, and it was a principled, well intentioned, and hopefully a well resulting action.

as you stated, context :)

All right,I was reediting my last post 5000 times trying to sound as clear as possible ,so at least that there is no confusion .

Yeah context is the key .Well I admit to my poor writing abilities too.

Edited by suninmyeyes

All right,I was reediting my last post 5000 times trying to sound as clear as possible ,so at least that there is no confusion .

Yeah context is the key .Well I admit to my poor writing abilities too.

But then, you have your perspective, and that is a result of your past experiences, etc.

Indeed, all too often we cannot put our inner understanding into words that others can understand.

And let's face it, the subject at hand is a very difficult one to talk to. Both sides have valid points.

But the video did show us that we will do almost anything to keep from dying if we are not ready to die.

But then, you have your perspective, and that is a result of your past experiences, etc.

Indeed, all too often we cannot put our inner understanding into words that others can understand.

And let's face it, the subject at hand is a very difficult one to talk to. Both sides have valid points.

But the video did show us that we will do almost anything to keep from dying if we are not ready to die.

Well said

I had lunch with a muslim today. I guess if you let the media define what a muslim is, then that's what you're going to believe a muslim is. My muslim grocer's credit card machine was down last week, rather than tell me, "cash only", he said, "you can come back tomorrow and pay me" and let me leave with the groceries I was buying.

The world would be a much better place if we judged individuals for their actions, rather than label an entire culture of hundreds of millions of people for the actions of a few thousand zealots.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner

Lol, I'm not too convinced by the robber's gunpoint sob story or conversion..

With as much welfare as there is available in this country, there is no need to rob anyone for basic survival. And if he can afford a gun, he can't afford to get a job? And even if he was truly somehow that hard up for some quick cash to "support his family (/drug habit)," couldn't he just ask for it charitably?

All considered, how is giving him $40 and rewarding this criminal behavior (robbing and likely lying) really helping him, or his next possible victim? Well, at least the intent was good though - so maybe that will leave an impression on the thief?

But just hopefully not one of, "Wow, crocodile tears really pay off! I should rob & lie to more kind-hearted people!" :lol:

Edited by vortex

But just hopefully not one of, "Wow, crocodile tears really pay off! I should rob & lie to more kind-hearted people!" :lol:

Like I said before, I am glad I am not the only skeptic on this board. Hehehe.

But yes, it is true, people use many different tools to take advantage of us.

Goodness is great but we should be aware that our goodness could be feeding the badness of another.

Like I said before, I am glad I am not the only skeptic on this board. Hehehe.

But yes, it is true, people use many different tools to take advantage of us.

Goodness is great but we should be aware that our goodness could be feeding the badness of another.

i remember there's a quote in DDJ that says roughly:

you shouldn't be a good person because it's moral to do so (or because others deem you to), but because of goodness itself.

or am i mistaken?

• Like 1

i remember there's a quote in DDJ that says roughly:

you shouldn't be a good person because it's moral to do so (or because others deem you to), but because of goodness itself.

or am i mistaken?

You are correct. Chuang Tzu spoke to this as well.

We do good things because we are a good person, not because someone told us that we have to do good things.

The bottom line, in my opinion, is that we give others what they need, not what they want. Sometimes we have to slap a person aside the head. Not because we want to hurt them but because we want to wake them up to reality.

I don't turn the other cheek. One sore cheek is enough.

• Like 1

Hence, the BS we hear when white fake Christians pour their hatred upon fake Muslims who do the same with Jews etc. This will have no end.

Poll after poll suggests that about 48% of Americans disagree, and believe that Moderates (those who play pick-n-choose with scriptures) are the fake Christians. Poll after poll suggest that 86% of Americans believe in a God meme.

"the solution to Islam is for the United States to invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity." Ann Coulter

"The inability or unwillingness to hate makes a person worthless. If we do not hate detestable things, the quality of our character is suspect. The Bible commands that we hate". H. A. (Buster) Dobbs, Church of Christ.

"I want you to let a wave of hatred wash over you. Yes, hate is good . . . our goal is a Christian nation. We have the biblical duty, we are called on by God to conquer this country. We don't want equal time. We don't want pluralism..." Randall Terry

"I imagine every Christian would agree that we need to remove humanism from the public schools. There is only one way to accomplish this: Abolish the public schools." The Reverend Robert L. Thoburn

"I don't know that those who don't believe in God should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God." George HW Bush, August 27, 1987

Edited by Vmarco
  • Like 1

"the solution to Islam is for the United States to invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity." Ann Coulter

:lol: and that certainly wasnt rhetorical humor! :rolleyes: pointing out what AQ-sypmathetic leaders and imams basically call for but from the opposite end of the spectrum.

bottom line, fundamentalism stops a mind from working.