orb

Real Taichi

Im not going to post anymore about it. My intention was just to educate others on what I know to share some info.

I wasnt selling anything or trying to get people to buy something.

This is what happens when you let someone like minkus just attack and accuse someone of something for no reason.

This thread is about real taichi. All minkus posted was an embed videos of other masters.

which is very entertaining but it really doesnt help anyone else out.

If minkus wasnt going to share his personal understanding of taichi neijia(which im sure is extensive) then maybe he shouldnt accuse and attack someone who is?

Why didnt minkus post anything he else? because he knows nothing else.

Edited by templetao

Im not going to post anymore about it. My intention was just to educate others on what I know to share some info.

I wasnt selling anything or trying to get people to buy something.

This is what happens when you let someone like minkus just attack and accuse someone of something for no reason.

This thread is about real taichi. All minkus posted was an embed videos of other masters.

which is very entertaining but it really doesnt help anyone else out.

If minkus wasnt going to share his personal understanding of taichi neijia(which im sure is extensive) then maybe he shouldnt accuse and attack someone who is?

Why didnt minkus post anything he else? because he knows nothing else.

I for one do enjoy your posts. I don't know alot about the histories of this site. It does seem there is alot of attacking going on. That is unfortunate. I try to look past the attacks against other members and focus on the message not the messenger.

It is distracting to say the least.

yes very. I dont even feel like posting anymore info because i dont want minkus to benefit from it at all. It just makes me sick to my stomach.

Minkus will derail a whole thread for his own personal interest and satisfaction.

Edited by templetao
  • Like 1

Templetao i asked for your credentials but i doubt there are any. Maybe templestyle taiji like your master Gary J. Clyman ?

You are Elijah Wilson also known under about 4 other alts here on this forum. You run scams where you sell DVD's and info regarding neikung. These DVD's are illegal copies of Gary J. Clymans mindlight neikung course. Gary told me he send you the DVD's but your cheque bounced. He is really mad at you, especially for using he's lifestory claiming it as your own and claiming he's neikung system is yours under the name of thundermind neikung. You sell this DVD's illegaly to people on shaolin whanam, taobums, curezone, teahouse 2.0, dragonslist etc. He told me he will eat you alive for pirating he's stuff and copying he's life story telling others its your own.

Alot of what you write is made up out of thin air, fantasised, read in neikungbooks or blatantly copied from Gary's story. Fair is fair, you do have strong knowledge about neikung by now, pitty you try to scam innocent people with it.

Now i know you gonna deny all this (like previous 2 times) .. tell me your not Elijah and pretend im a loony.

I dont care :D I know its you and you know i'm me hehe

You will abandon Templetao like you abandoned Magia, Magnetic current etc and come back in 2 months under another altcharacter to try to hussle new people for your (Gary's thus) neikungsystem.

I understand why you wonna make so much mystery out of taiji .. mystery sells $$$

Still, if you have a qualified master and you practice daily you cannot get any more "spiritual". Taiji is cultivating pure consciousness. A human life isnt enough to cover the depth of taiji.

Walk the form correctly and it is one giant exercise of neikung. Your circulations will start running and your MCO will open up. Maybe follow a lesson or two and you will be suprised that all info you are trying to sell for hundreds of dollars is allready included in a beginnerslesson of Chentaiji :)

These guys seem that their main priority is to profit. Who cares about helping people if it doesn't make money right? (sarcasm)

This is not even middle school level debate. You show me thru my posts where i prompted someone to buy something to give credence to your claims.

This is called basing an argument on the facts.

The only thing I have done was post my opinion and experiences of taoist theory and taoist related topics.

Oh btw master Waysun Liao's average dvd cost only $50 and Waysun Liao is not affiliated with Gary Clyman so get your facts straight.

This is not even middle school level debate. You show me thru my posts where i prompted someone to buy something to give credence to your claims.

This is called basing an argument on the facts.

The only thing I have done was post my opinion and experiences of taoist theory and taoist related topics.

Oh btw master Waysun Liao's average dvd cost only $50 and Waysun Liao is not affiliated with Gary Clyman so get your facts straight.

Minkus was wrong to level an accusation without facts and without regard to the helpful and interesting character of your posts here.

Minkus...break down his content if you wish, but your claims seem hard to back up. If you feel templetao is engaged in fraudulently promoting some commerce here you should take it up with the mods.

Otherwise, you should both stick to talking about REAL TAICHI. I for one thought the thread was going well...for awhile.

Craig

• Like 2

Minkus was wrong to level an accusation without facts and without regard to the helpful and interesting character of your posts here.

Minkus...break down his content if you wish, but your claims seem hard to back up. If you feel templetao is engaged in fraudulently promoting some commerce here you should take it up with the mods.

Otherwise, you should both stick to talking about REAL TAICHI. I for one thought the thread was going well...for awhile.

Craig

My point exactly.

Minkus to me thru his actions does not have clear rational thinking i said that jing alchemy was low minkus then says that i learned from a jing master?!?!?!!?!?!

I would like to continue posting about the topic but people who like minkus whu uses ttb as his own personal toliet to air out his issues prevents that from happening.

So minkus if you dont mind pick up where i left off and tell them all about your personal understanding of yuan qi as internal power and how to attain it and how that compares to regular internal power.

Craig

Ah ok, my apology to Orb then for derailing he's thread :|

Ah ok, my apology to Orb then for derailing he's thread :|

Hmm... well, my personal goal is to learn more about real practical taichi.

What I am not interested in is empty forms that people practice for ever and imagine that they are perfecting their skill. I also don't like to learn from books or DVDs and I don't trust people that call themselves martial artists but never fight.

But some explanations coming from personal understanding that people have, as well as references/reviews to good teachers - are among the best contributions made to this forum IMO.

Also sometimes you can learn even from people that you don't agree with or you don't like...

So if you or anybody else can contribute in any way to the topic then I (and I'm sure other people) would be very grateful.

Thank you all for providing so much good info.

• Like 1

I find this relevant to this discussion as many masters are interviewed. I almost posted this in the

Taoist TV thread instead. For me there is a common universal that is shared by each of these masters.

There are some commercials. The content of the film is real life and no BS.

Well i can see that minkus really took over.

but anyways

Lets get back to that taichi neijia shit were all here for.

Now between every movement of taichi(left,right up,down, in,out) there is a momment of wuji(stillness) where the yi collects and fa jin can be maximized.

Now what every body calls kong jin and what these masters display on youtube isnt suppose to be used like that it has another purpose.

There is no such thing as an attack its all a delusion you only attack when you see or sense an opening. So theres really only saa(single angled attack) and abd(attack by drawing) but there really is only abd because saa is based on lack of awareness which is based off of abd whether its intentional or not.

Standing meditation builds your awareness of the energy fields around you. When 2 internal practitioners meet to fight. They base their decision whether to attack or not by seeing weakness' openings in their awareness thru their energy fields.

Your not projecting at your attacker and actually expecting it to hurt him thats whats yuan qi is for.

Yuan qi when tapped into will get your grand circulation going and others as well. Not only will it start to circulate but it will be receiving the correct signal of pure original life energy then the real alchemy begins.

To put it bluntly if you tap into the original source that manifested you in the first place then all the energy circulations that was need to make you and still sustains you will start flowing again and then the real spiritual evolution begins.

Now in lesser alchemy you try to remove enough blockages to get your mco and grand circulation going. Then after that is accomplished you try to restore your yuan chi.

Its much smarter just to restore your yuan qi in the first place.

Now your yuan qi is in your ldt when tap into that original signal of what your suppose to be it reaffirms your destiny and your will for the ldt is the center of your will.

Spiritual path of taichi goes straight for the yuan qi. Taichi helps with this but just breathing chi down to the lower dantian and conserving your jing doesnt create a cauldron moving meditation does.

Edited by templetao
  • Like 1

Templetao...

Very impressive.... :)

If that comes out from me, nobody would have believed me.... :angry:

PS...

It doesn't mean that I am approve of it. :o

Edited by ChiDragon

Well there are a few taichi schools that restore the yuan chi and they call the movement of this internal power as jing.

so if your not clear this could lead to a misunderstanding.

Yuan chi is the real internal power if you are unsure if a school teaches this just ask if they restore the Yuan chi. This usually clears up any misunderstanding.

You are notified of it now go find it. :)

Edited by templetao

So.

The description is good.

Yuan qi is exactly that. The source of raw energy that created the central channel of the body. When tapping directly into yuan qi, one feels a sense of electric like "tingle" that I used to describe for my students. Once this tingle is achieved, you can then build up the yuan qi into regions that have been tapped by living. If you must label it as a physics force, it is closest to electro magnetism. Since gravity holds things together, you need the Yin qi to hold the structure and create a solid, dense field.

Its an awesome feeling. You really do feel lit up. Its not required to store hormonal secretions, as the yuan will refill that region anyway, but it does help to speed up the process. It leaves puddles of water on the floor if you do it correctly. That's another sign besides the "tickle".

Jing is accumulated yuan qi. It is in a specific physical structure and is used to strum the instrument and shoot the bow. Too tight and snap. Too lose and you're a wet noodle that can't play a tune!

:)

• Like 3

So.

The description is good.

Yuan qi is exactly that. The source of raw energy that created the central channel of the body. When tapping directly into yuan qi, one feels a sense of electric like "tingle" that I used to describe for my students. Once this tingle is achieved, you can then build up the yuan qi into regions that have been tapped by living. If you must label it as a physics force, it is closest to electro magnetism. Since gravity holds things together, you need the Yin qi to hold the structure and create a solid, dense field.

Its an awesome feeling. You really do feel lit up. Its not required to store hormonal secretions, as the yuan will refill that region anyway, but it does help to speed up the process. It leaves puddles of water on the floor if you do it correctly. That's another sign besides the "tickle".

Jing is accumulated yuan qi. It is in a specific physical structure and is used to strum the instrument and shoot the bow. Too tight and snap. Too lose and you're a wet noodle that can't play a tune!

:)

Thank you and i agree completely with your description of it. Yes the practice of taichi feeds this spark or tickle in your ldt and increases it.

Edited by templetao