mewtwo

the tao of programming

~ Clever Taoists likely love programming at CLI in Linux rather than doing things in an IDE of Windows. Visulaization, sex pratices, paying attention to your dantian, circulating your qi around the micro-cocmic orbit..etc, all those stuff are like graphic icons / interface that give you pleasures yet illusions ,misleading you to think that you are doing things efficiently , that you are in control , which unfortunately is unreal .. you are, in fact, more distant from the core of the Machine/Tao.

~ The basic , lowest block of the system is ,in fact, just composed of yin qi ," 0" and yang qi ,"1" no matter how noisy/ colorful it appears before you .

~ The way of attaining pre-heavenly qi/Tao is , in fact, a series of abstract

Edited by exorcist_1699

actualy there was a book written in 1988 called the tao of programmine. these are my favorite verses from it.

actualy there was a book written in 1988 called the tao of programmine. these are my favorite verses from it.

Darn!!! I wish you hadn't told me that. I was impressed by what I thought was "your" creativity. Hehehe.

Namaste! This was really beautiful and made my night! Thanks mewto!!!

Love and Light --- matt

A new hotshot manager went to where the Zen Programmer was reclining and began lecturing him on programming languages and efficient code. The master programmer listened calmly and began pouring tea into a cup til it over flowed.

Why are you doing that? asked the manager.

Because like the cup you are over full of ideas. Also your laptop is under the cup.

an original

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1