Sign in to follow this  
RiverSnake

Gloabalist Agenda

Hey been listening to a lot of internet non mainstream news and have been read and hearing a lot about the GLOBALIST AGENDA.

The theory is that a small group of perhaps a couple hundred people which run the mega banks of the world are conspiring to take over, globalize, and run human society through a planned and institutionalized economic, agricultural and moral depressions via Keynesian Economics, GMO crops, mass propaganda...etc

To be honest i find myself concerned for the future of human society.

I myself am just beginning to dip my hand into the amount of information available on this topic and would like others who are more educated on this topic to perhaps weigh in.

Found this video online by Alex Jones and its about 2 hours long and talks about the loss of human genetic diversity, eugenics and a thoroughly designed state take over of the U.S. and the world through behind the scenes manipulation of world policy.

I would really like to get other peoples input on this topic. Thanks

Edited by OldGreen
  • Like 1

No, I have not heard anything about it but I am aware of the concept upon self-realization. But I also include governments are playing the game too.

Hey been listening to a lot of internet non mainstream news and have been read and hearing a lot about the GLOBALIST AGENDA.

The theory is that a small group of perhaps a couple hundred people which run the mega banks of the world are conspiring to take over, globalize, and run human society through a planned and institutionalized economic, agricultural and moral depressions via Keynesian Economics, GMO crops, mass propaganda...etc

To be honest i find myself concerned for the future of human society.

I myself am just beginning to dip my hand into the amount of information available on this topic and would like others who are more educated on this topic to perhaps weigh in.

Found this video online by Alex Jones and its about 2 hours long and talks about the loss of human genetic diversity, eugenics and a thoroughly designed state take over of the U.S. and the world through behind the scenes manipulation of world policy.

I would really like to get other peoples input on this topic. Thanks

Alex Jones is not the best source of info. on this topic. Thom Hartmann is and if you go to his website, there you will find plenty of info. Highly recommend listening to him via satellite, internet or local broadcast. Hartmann is smart, articulate and his broadcasts are informative.

http://www.thomhartmann.com/

Ralis- I looked at Thom Hartman 's site, and he seems clearly pro Democrat, anti Republican.

IMO, the Democrat / Republican divide is crap, it all comes down to personal liberty to me. As crazy as Alex Jones can seem, he seems to be conservative if anything. And his site (though biased in its own way) reports on things that are hard to find information about elsewhere. Cool find though. How long has Mr. Hartman's site been around? Mainstream media is all riddled with (political) agenda.

Just my opinion :-)

• Like 2

Ralis- I looked at Thom Hartman 's site, and he seems clearly pro Democrat, anti Republican.

IMO, the Democrat / Republican divide is crap, it all comes down to personal liberty to me. As crazy as Alex Jones can seem, he seems to be conservative if anything. And his site (though biased in its own way) reports on things that are hard to find information about elsewhere. Cool find though. How long has Mr. Hartman's site been around? Mainstream media is all riddled with (political) agenda.

Just my opinion :-)

Why not listen to Hartmann and then judge for yourself. That way you can have an informed opinion as opposed to just making an arbitrary decision based on a web site.

• Like 1

Big banks have been slammed the last few years, many of the mighty have fallen. There value and personnel have been slashed. Low interest rates have cut deeply into there profitability, as has the depressed mortgages.

The new face of the Corporate 'Old Boys' is very multicultural. The same conditions of self interest and greed will probably have them act similarly old bosses, but the global economy means the players are worlds and cultures apart.

Many of the 'Old Boys' are seeing the light and giving away there billions to charity. Which actually has precedence in the Robber Baron Moguls of the past.

When it comes to manipulating big events the 'elite' are likely to miscalculate and fall on there face as much as anyone else. Its attractive in these bad times to callnan ill defined group 'elite', the boogie man responsible for all the wrongs in the world, but I think its simplistic and gives way to man's love of scape goating.

Beware of getting an 'Internet Education' tailor made to see things from one biased view point. Dig deep, get actual books and biographies from respected historians on key figures. Then you can aim your ire where it really belongs, but usually its a hell of lot wider then any one group and some of the sting should fall on one each of us.

my 2 cents

Edited by thelerner

Big banks have been slammed the last few years, many of the mighty have fallen.

but usually its a hell of lot wider then any one group and some of the sting should fall on one each of us.

my 2 cents

-The banks were slammed quite harshly but then were bailed by our own government.

-Also to your second statement i tend to agree. There is a dynamic between the people and the government because it is often lack of interest in politics by the people that leads to governments believing they can get away with outright corruption. But i think that the idea that the more government control there is the less personal liberty we have...is a very important paradigm to keep in mind.

Whether it is the Globalist Agenda or a multitude of organizations and combination of ignorance of the populace...i think it is quite obvious that government corruption and the erosion of our personal liberties is of the charts. Interesting video below.

PS...i know fox news is a right leaning network.

I know for a fact that GMOs and there effect on crop genetic diversity is real...i did a research paper on it for a class in spring semester.

However, the idea that we are losing human genetic diversity due to eating malnutritious and literally sickening food is a new idea to me which was presented in the video. The first 40 min is an interview with a guy from naturalnews.com

Its something i am gonna put some more research into.

Edited by OldGreen
  • Like 1

Hey OldGreen,

Ah this is one of my favorite subjects to discuss, partly because it entertains mans tendency to use the boogie man as a scapegoat like Lerner said. There is no doubt that many of the events of the past 50 or so years have been very fishy and hard to explain when looked back upon. However, allow me to make a few points from my lowly perspective.

1.)Be very weary of personalities such as Alex Jones and David Icke(who I used to subscribe to quite consistently). Its not that I am saying that all of the information they present is false, it is simply that it is extremely hard to define where truth ends and fantasy begins with their "findings". How do we know that they do not have an agenda of their own?

2.)Concerning the the crop situation(poisoned foods)- I completely agree that many of the foods accepted by government agricultural programs are completely unhealthy. Just look at all these labels on foods that claim "100% Natural" or "Organic". Then just to simply turn the product over and read of all the preservatives and my FAVORITE, "High Fructose Corn Syrup". haha. Anyway, of all the conspiracies out there, population control is one that I can almost buy. It is true that there are more people on the planet than there is food to nourish. Conspiracy or not, the only answer I can think of is to carefully research the foods you do buy, even if it means changing up your diet a bit. And even try growing the fruits and vegetables we consume. Anyway, touche' on this one.

3.)My last point is a very simple one. If there is a global conspiracy going on, and if the government is out to control the massses, (which by the way I believe they are starting to do via social networking and media propoganda), what can we do about it? I know there are some out there who say, "Get up and fight! Uprise!" But you see, this is an ideal that probably will not be set into affect. There are too many people out there who are loyal or even afraid of their governments. In my humble opinion, all that I can do as an individual is to continue seeking the Tao as I have been. That is one thing that no government can ever reach, my soul and mind. The whole world could be crumbling into a fiery abyss around me, and I will be alright. Nothing external can ever touch what I have cultivated within my being.

Now, that last point is not exactly what you were going for. I know you want feedback on actual ideas of conspiracy, and so I shall give in. All other sources aside, I found the Zeitgeist movies to be very informative and somewhat entertaining. Peter Jackson is the director and narrator, but as a person I have not done any research on his credentials. Like anything else, I dont believe it just because I see or hear it.

Anyways, Ill shut up now.

Love and light, Matt

• Like 1

Exactly - "Progressive Left" is classic 0rwellian Doublespeak.

Consider just the ginormous issue of GMO crops (a taboo topic in the Left [+ Right] MSM that ONLY gets covered by alternative news outlets):

as much as 90-95 percent of the major US-grown crops are genetically engineered, and subsequently used in human- and animal food production without labeling and with no safety testing whatsoever.

Corn

Canola

Alfalfa

Soy

Cottonseed

Sugar derived from sugar beets

And what part did the "Progressive Left" play in all this?
Not to mention, the Obama administration appointed a bunch of pro-GMO/Monsanto wh0res to our national food safety boards:
Former Iowa Governor Tom Vilsack is now the Secretary of Agriculture

Vilsack has been a strong supporter of genetically engineered crops, including bio-pharmaceutical corn

The undemocratic and highly unpopular 2005 seed pre-emption bill was Vilsack’s brainchild. The law strips local government’s right to regulated genetically engineered seed

Vilsack is widely regarded as a shill for biotech giants like Monsanto (he even reportedly often travels in Monsanto’s jet

Michael Taylor, a former vice president of public policy and chief lobbyist at Monsanto Company, is the new senior advisor for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

He is the person who “oversaw the creation of GMO policy,”

Along with being a key player in the initial pushing of GM foods onto Americans’ plates (without any required safety studies), Taylor also oversaw the policy regarding Monsanto’s genetically engineered bovine growth hormone (rbGH/rbST).

And all of this is ultimately in support of the NW0's Codex Alimentarius to control our very bodies, health, minds & souls!

Welcome to the REAL global terrorists, folks! Not cartoonish extras in turbans!

The overall point here is that YES, the outdated Baby Boomer Left/Right (Mainstream) paradigm is now being replaced by the new Mainstream/Independent paradigm thanks to the digital Information Age! We no longer have to rely upon single-source, corporatized propaganda spoonfed to us by teleprompt readers through the boobtube!

Edited by vortex

Welcome to the REAL global terrorists, folks! Not cartoonish extras in turbans!

who would have thought that the real enemy was right in your backyard? :)

I wonder why there isn't more awareness on the GMO thing in the US.

Here in Europe organic, natural, non-GMO stuff is way more easy to get nowadays.

• Like 1

who would have thought that the real enemy was right in your backyard? :)

I wonder why there isn't more awareness on the GMO thing in the US.

Here in Europe organic, natural, non-GMO stuff is way more easy to get nowadays.

Not in my backyard they ain't!

Here in the US our news media censors what they want to tell us.

• Like 1

I dont watch or listen to political slanted news services. When I hear political opinions based upon "right" or "left" it is like my eyes gloss over. It is uncontrollable. I have friends who are this or that. They are good friends it is just horribly bad for keeping friends this discussing politics.

You want to know what I know? Plain and simple. As long as a system is dependant upon a monetary system there will never be even and real trade equally of goods. Mankind is too greedy and would sell anything to be rich.

• Like 1

Not to mention, the Obama administration appointed a bunch of pro-GMO/Monsanto wh0res to our national food safety boards:

Thats one of the many reasons I just dont get involved or talk about politics. Politicians lie. I dont know how we manage to forget it. We learn that truth when we are kids.

• Like 1

3.)My last point is a very simple one. If there is a global conspiracy going on, and if the government is out to control the massses, (which by the way I believe they are starting to do via social networking and media propoganda), what can we do about it? I know there are some out there who say, "Get up and fight! Uprise!" But you see, this is an ideal that probably will not be set into affect. There are too many people out there who are loyal or even afraid of their governments. In my humble opinion, all that I can do as an individual is to continue seeking the Tao as I have been. That is one thing that no government can ever reach, my soul and mind. The whole world could be crumbling into a fiery abyss around me, and I will be alright. Nothing external can ever touch what I have cultivated within my being.

Love and light, Matt

Indeed i have often contemplated just leaving society alone and simply cultivating the Tao, which is the one thing that can never be given or taken. It is my understanding that in the Taoist Tradition (as read in the Water Method by Bruce Frantzis) has 3 different types of Taoists:

1. Right Wing Taoists: those who simply abandon society and live in the country

2. Left Wing Taoists: those who are completely engaged at all levels of society

3. Middle Ground Taoists: those whom live peace in society completely anonymous

I cannot say which path is better, i think every individual may have there own unique disposition.

Life and ones inner wisdom is the best guide.

As for the political situation and global and national conspiracy i think that were slowly losing more and more of our freedoms and the executive branch continues to take more and more authority that is not designated in the constitution. I think this next election will be critical and it is only lack of awareness of the current political ongoings that gives humanity and the governments ego so much power.

I do not believe in pushing for change in society through violence or by raising arms (accept in self-defense), but by raising the public awareness on critical issues and supporting candidates that embody a sturdy moral constitution as well as human internal cultivation.

When we meditate on issues and raise the awareness or vibration level of society we all can come into greater harmony with the Tao.

Edited by OldGreen

Well said friend! The Obama administration is a great example of how the lust for power precedes actual constitutional right. but I would rather not delve into politics :wacko: I agree that the best remedy for a sickened society is raising vibrations and awareness. People need to be made aware of what their leaders are planning behind closed doors. Media is THE BIGGEST problem with America today! If tomorrow, our government said, "Enough with the secrets! Lets enlighten the nation with our plans!", the people would be uncontrollable. So whether its conspiracy, or if simply the Elites way of trying to dig their way out of a whole that never should have been dug, the bottom line is the people are asleep. Just like the whole of human race is asleep to Ultimate Truth and Reality, citizens of America and almost every other nation on earth are asleep to the truths about government agendas. I wonder if there is a similar way to awaken the masses like people awaken to the Tao? I think there is, and I think it starts with taking action. But my friend, who will listen? Who will believe? Every average person I have spoken to about conspiracy, laughs and thinks Im a moron, lol. Of course I live in the southern United States, where George W. Bush is still the savior. Oh Lawd help us!

Anyway, I have repeated myself one too many times for one post. Ramble ramble ramble...

Love and Light ---Mateo

As for the political situation and global and national conspiracy i think that were slowly losing more and more of our freedoms and the executive branch continues to take more and more authority that is not designated in the constitution. I think this next election will be critical and it is only lack of awareness of the current political

The 'Theory of The Unitary Executive' was brought to the forefront during Bush's term, which is an unconstitutional power grab. They nearly succeeded!

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politicalintelligence/2008/03/unitary_executi.html

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Unitary_Executive_Theory

On the one hand increased global cooperation and unity is happening all on it's own I believe as an organic process. In many respects it is a very GOOD thing, as increased sharing of knowledge and decreased nationalistic boundaries are welcome developments.

Where the elite and conspiracies come into play is subtly inserting further control and half-truths in with the good, along with actively trying to break down an older order (family, tradition) which, while deeply flawed, still provided a certain measure of social stability and a bulwark against centralized top-down control.

Edited by Enishi

I just talked with my dad whom is quite politically savy and told him about my concerns and that we should be prepares. He agreed with me and shares my concern with the growing power of the executive branch of the country and our liberties being eroded.

My dad whom is a lawyer was actually born in Cuba and saw the revolution go down. He says that he sees the same thing that happened in Cuba is happening here and that the political system has been eroding since the days of Roosevelt.

He told me that he never talked to me about these issues before because he knew that i had to formulate my own ideas about politics myself.

We had a chat and we both agreed that we should buy a small patch of land in another country for a cheap price. Perhaps in Costa Rica or some other country. My sister is an environmental science and biochemistry major cam help us irrigate.

The wheels in my mind are beginning to turn and scheme.

Peace

Edited by OldGreen
  • Like 2

I just talked with my dad whom is quite politically savy and told him about my concerns and that we should be prepares. He agreed with me and shares my concern with the growing power of the executive branch of the country and our liberties being eroded.

My dad whom is a lawyer was actually born in Cuba and saw the revolution go down. He says that he sees the same thing that happened in Cuba is happening here and that the political system has been eroding since the days of Roosevelt.

He told me that he never talked to me about these issues before because he knew that i had to formulate my own ideas about politics myself.

We had a chat and we both agreed that we should buy a small patch of land in another country for a cheap price. Perhaps in Costa Rica or some other country. My sister is an environmental science and biochemistry major cam help us irrigate.

The wheels in my mind are beginning to turn and scheme.

Peace

"Rivers and seas are rulers of the streams of hundreds of valleys because of the power of their low position.

If you want to be the ruler of people, you must speak to them like you are their servant.

If you want to lead other people, you must put their interest ahead of your own.

The people will not feel burdened if a wise person is in a position of power.

The people will not feel like they are being manipulated, if a wise person is in front as their leader."

-Tao Te Ching 66

-----Ah if only our leaders could somehow gain wisdom. I think it is kind of hypocritical and ironic that America's "slogan" is "In God We Trust", when it seems that it is anything but God that our leaders trust in. They go against every moral that they preach. And the crazy part about it: they are not even trying to hide it anymore. As time goes on, they get more and more fearless and tyrannic.

I like your idea of buying some land in another country. I have often thought of the same. I think, ultimately, I will head for the mountains. Bring all the gear that I can fit on my back and hike deep into the hills where I will never be found. I would rather give up my life if necessary than to live under absolute rule of a corrupt government. I truly hope that the predictions and prophecies about a change in global consciousnesses are correct. But maybe the worst has to come to pass before people will awaken from their delusional slumber.

Anyway, Oldgreen, keep me posted on your plans. Maybe I'll go with you! B)

Namaste, Matt

Sign in to follow this